BREAKING NEWS: AEW TV taping tickets sold out in 10 minutes

>RAW reunion: 11,000 in Tampa, Florida for Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, D-X, nWo, Booker T and other old legends.
>Smackdown 1000: 10,000 in Capital One Arena in Washington D.C (Same exact building AEW is running) for Batista, Ric Flair, Randy Orton, Triple H and the Undertaker.
>AEW: Wednesday Night Dynamite: 15,000 in 10 minutes for Kenny Omega, Young Bucks, Jon Moxley, Cody Rhodes and Chris Jericho.

OH NO NO NO NO NO. 15,000 tickets were put on sale and they went instantly. I think it's time that we admit that the Young Bucks and Kenny Omega are bigger draws than Austin, Triple H, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns and the Undertaker in 2019.

Attached: 237475495493.png (1241x959, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1157325189295824903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

E-NCELS BTFO

Cody says on twitter there's still tickets available, but the site is too busy.

AEW needs to thank Yuka for drawing the house

Attached: 1562565929032.jpg (1200x900, 182K)

MAKE THE CALL HAROLD

rent free

AE-DUB
AE-DUB
AE-DUB

Attached: EACdJxIVAAA1TFq.jpg (648x922, 121K)

F-FAKE N-NEWS

Attached: 54654554.png (409x534, 198K)

WE JUST KEEP WINNING

Attached: 1546969330750.jpg (919x874, 319K)

Everyone knows Riho is the draw not the obasan

Attached: Riho queen of asia.jpg (2048x1536, 557K)

twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1157325189295824903
LITERALLY FAKE NEWS

Apparently, tickets are still available but they're enormously difficult to grab. It's basically a free-for-all and every ticket you choose has already been taken by someone else.

Attached: 17348349292.png (827x633, 60K)

they fucking better put the women's belt on her

Aewtists making fake news to make themselves feel better about their poor life choices, fucking OOF

Go I wish I was that chair

keep talking shit, im gonna enjoy rubbing it in when aew has to put out a weekly product and fill arenas/ draw ratings.

the novelty will wear off.

What are ticket scalpers who gonna rape fat neckbeard trannies by overpricinh the tickets?

LMAO

Attached: scalper going over.jpg (616x559, 80K)

>AEW is so popular the world's premier ticket handling website is not advanced enough for it.

Attached: 960 (5).jpg (960x620, 50K)

>the Young Bucks and Kenny Omega are bigger draws than Austin, Triple H, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns and the Undertaker in 2019
and thats why burger wrestling is dying

Let's see how many the ticket reseller sites bought and how many of those get sold.

This. Rich people with ticket masters ties buy then mad cheap and you pay double/triple/quadruple their value

>th-the novelty w-will wear off!
>A-AEW is f-finished!

Attached: 1560357869333.gif (142x230, 2.05M)

that's a bad Friday in Arena Mexico

lmao. There's going to be so many wwe faggot hero come fall

We are talking about the big leagues not beaner wrestling.

The fact you seem to equate having the same group of people travel every few months for shows with actual popularity is going to be the source of immense entertainment not only when the tv ratings come in, but when they quickly start booking smaller arenas in the same 4 or 5 cities.

That's why they are rich, because they make money off of stupid people

>Friday in Arena Mexico
Those tickets are like a dollar. People just go there to party.

Let’s see all those scalped tickets as well

>Th-that's not fair! AEW em-employees are the ones bu-buying all the tickets, that's cheating!

Lmao, look at this Simpact faggot coping this hard because TNA is pretty much dead.

Attached: 6455677878].png (471x479, 40K)

Never knew homofag orgies were a draw.

Attached: aew fags.gif (320x240, 449K)

CMLL tickets are cheap outside of their super card or big match events.

If that's the case, why didn't WWE sell out for RAW Reunion? Why didn't WWE sell out for Smackdown 1000?

You think the same people went to Chicago, Nevada, and DC? Oh my god, the cope. You'll be the first one to hang themselves I see

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 20190802_174111.png (720x857, 149K)

Ticket master is screwing them, this shit is virtually sold out , how can you be fucking ticket master and go
"T..the demand is too high!" Fuck you piece of shit it's you job to deal with high demand, wtf? Their site fucking sucks

>Doesn't seem like it will sell out today
AHAHAHAHAHA, What the fuck? Are we trying to get tickets to the same show?

Found the christfag

Attached: 1563635672509.jpg (697x813, 127K)

This dude is a faggot , this shit is selling out today. But the site is fucking garbage

I wonder why the idea of suicide is so prominent in your psyche?

Attached: williams-table-12.png (798x464, 28K)

AEW has mentally broken the e-drones.
They've really lost it.

Attached: 1157330052259991554.png (681x344, 36K)

Harold fucked up by not making the call

Based Danny big bucks milkin these s-o-y drinkin marks

Lmao, you think I'm a trannie? HAHAHA. Bro, all the trannies and faggots watch WWE. There's fucking trannie youtube WWE reviews. Legit all the fucking queers support WWE and WWE caters to them. There's daily treads here about Rollins fucking feet. The only thing worse than a faggot is a faggot who tries to act like they're not. Lmaooo.

BLOOD AND GUTS

Attached: D9dQ8lpWsAMAC4M.jpg (768x1024, 58K)

>Bro, all the trannies and faggots watch WWE

Attached: FAG FOREVER.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

based

> and WWE caters to them
Let me know when WWE hires literal trannies and has gays with their butt cheeks hanging out pushing their ass in other men's faces

Attached: 1564651145314.jpg (1024x768, 324K)

They have to do this every week forever basically, viable?

AEW TRANNIES GET THE FUCK OUT THIS IS /WWE/ BOARD

They're going to run smaller buildings when they tape on non wrestling cities.

What a chad

Where is there any indication that they will run venues of this size every week???

>Cant handle a serious discussion
>E-drone resorts to tranny memeing
Everytime

S E E T H E

There's a difference between employing a gay dude and having a company that is a safe haven for faggots and trannies. Plenty of gay wrestlers in WWE. Difference is AEW audience is mostly adult chads. WWE's audience is comprised of children, retards, faggots, trannies, and losers like yourself. Check out how many trannies post weekly WWE videos and get back to me and say you're sorry for being a dumb faggot.

Ticket master's site is vomit right now. This is embarrassing for them and no one should be happy about this shit. I tried for 45 minutes, many over peoe did too. The site is freezing and lagging like crazy, if you are a professional ticket seller and you cant handle high traffic then fuck off!

got my ticket
are they giving out dilation packages?

Why aren't they booking football stadiums yet like Meltzer said they should?

people are clicking on tickets but they don’t have to buy them to keep them locked up for five minutes
inb4 edrones are reserving tickets and letting them go so aewtrans are kept from buying them until they give up

This. I'm hearing that apparently, Ticketmaster has never seen this level of demand for a wrestling show before and they were under-equipped to handle all this demand.

You don't hotshot a high on demand product and then limit yourself to bingo halls like ROH did with MSG and now look at them.

E-Drones and AEWtists are the same, just look at the number of bullet club shirts on WWE shows

No sweetie, you have to bring your own dilation package to the dilation station

Sure

WWE army rise up!

Then fuck these shitters, the site is basically frozen! Fuck them they are piece of shit then
That's as unprofessional as you can be.

that’s a transphobic hate crime my sweet summer child

Happened the same with ALL OUT and they sold it under an hour on a weekend. There are tickets left.

>and having a company that is a safe haven for faggots and trannies
So the one with hyper gay faggots on screen and trannies? Ok.

So this should translate into millions of viewers right? Because that's what Austin, Triple H, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns and the Undertaker drew in 2019

Then where the fuck are they genius ? The fucking site is frozen for 30 minutes now and they keep spamming the same faggot message error blablabla
At all out at least you could know wtf was going on
Ticketshitster is embarrassing people are complaining

Keep pushing the revisionist history faggot. The daily wrestler cock sucking threads on here say otherwise.

Imagine going to a wrestling show to have fun

>threads on a Vietnamese fart board are indicative of company policy
This isn't just clutching straws we need a new name for this shit

Attached: 1409012747838.jpg (367x451, 30K)

>Complains about faggots in AEW
Supports a company that has employed the OG Faggot Patterson for decades, even feeding the dude new young men to sexually assault.
You retarded bro?

People are planning to fly out for this one. Again shit posting aside nothing matters till they're weeks into the weekly tour when they actually have to start drawing local audiences.
Look into the crowd that first night, you'll be seeing plenty familiar faces.

CMLL attracts basic bitch fans who have no true love for the medium.
You're not making merch money off of those fans.
You're not getting streaming service subs off of those fans.
Those fans don't spend a lot of money on the product.

Attached: CaiS8FiUYAApweP.jpg (768x1024, 168K)

better than having current american wrestling fans

>big bouts kenny and big dick whick

Infinite dimes in one pic

Attached: 2b_from_nier__automata_by_cursedapple-db0tqmv.jpg (1000x1500, 1.03M)

The show is probably sold out but they can't tell because Ticketmaster crashed. Fucking piece of shit site.

Did he do gay shit on screen?

They don’t operate like a promotion

Also explain how CMLL gone on for 86 years and no signs to die soon

Maybe they are the only ones doing it right?

You're a moron if you actually think these are all the same fans who not only were able to somehow get tickets each time, but also are able to afford to fly out to each show and have jobs that are ok with them taking monthly time off, especially during the middle of a work week. God dude, the cope in these boards is so sad.

>especially during the middle of a work week
This is literally the first thing they've done that's not on a weekend

Not only are you pushing the goalposts every time you're proven wrong, but you're too young to remember how faggy Pattersons entrance was. God damn. I can't tell if you're a legit moron or just some 12 year old enjoying his last weekend before school starts again. Either way, kill yourself.

The workers in CMLL make little money.
Most of them work second jobs.

????????????????
Not at all. Caristico posts picture on twitter with his car all the time. Luchadors in Mexico don't leave because they make a ton of money down there.

A neckbeard with a room full of memorabilia and a closet full of Young Bucks t-shirts is more valuable than some instathot who went to a show to have "fun".

>Not understanding people work weekends.
>Not understanding how expensive it is to fly all across the country each month.
>Not understanding the demand for tickets are so high that the odds of the same fans getting tickets each time is nearly non-existent.
Please keep watching WWE. I don't want this sort of faggotry watching based AEW.

I'm not coping you fucking retard.
I went to the g1 in Dallas and saw the same 20 fucking faces that were at the aew events and I sure as fuck know they aren't all from Dallas to any extent.
They're promoting this as the first ever tv taping. People like to be apart of history. They're literally advertising it as an event to fly out for.
It's why all the people like Jericho are saying already we don't plan on selling out huge venues every week.
Watch all the aew events it's the same people. Same with nxt.

>supposedly pushing goalposts with
>already established my issue was with what they're doing on screen
They're quicker ways to say you have no argument.

Obviously the exceptions are the top stars.

wtf is a genderqueer

Yeah no
Mexico is the best place to be a wrestler

They look like this

Attached: 1562770226026.jpg (329x378, 18K)

>14,000 seat arena
>Seeing 20 AEW fans at a G1 show
>SEE?!? IT"S JUST THE SAME FANS GOING!
Yeah. That's some cope.

AEW and NJPW western fans are the same except for the retards from puro twitter and JAAAAAHN.

WTF you talking about? You asked if Patterson did gay shit on screen. The answer is yes. You originally talked only about company policy until I proved you wrong. Try again dumbass.

>Cody pleading with people to keep trying
>still not sold out
>i-it's the fault of Ticketmaster

the promotion is DOA

Attached: 1564627396659.jpg (723x800, 84K)

Attached: 1564315179009.jpg (960x540, 81K)

I don't keep track of every tranny I see you retard. The fact that I even remembered 20 means there's more lurking. Every week on raw are all unique fans. No one. NO ONE flys out for raw.
You really think there are 15000 people in this 1 literal who city clamoring for this random Indy fed? Do you really think that?

>I'm not coping
At least you are honest about your meltdown

Have sex
Tell me the numbers week 5

>Who City
>Washington DC.
You're done here.

>projecting your insecurity about being a virgin, bring it up totally unprompted and irrelevant to the conversation at hand
Haven't seen a meltdown this bad since Chernobyl

>Do Not give up on AEW Tickets! I went through this message atleast 50 times before I got my tickets, it's not over!

ohnononononono

Attached: 1564523153472.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

seething

It's an irrelevant city.

Indeed you are

Yeah, it's only the nations capital. It might as well be a shanty town.
Oh god. The cope. My sides. Lmao. Stop. I can't keep laughing at you. It's too much.

it's like the vincel brain cannot comprehend that that something not WWE could be in high demand, they'll be in denial beyond the grave at this point

Its AEWs first show so you're going to have fly ins.
It'll be interesting to see how they do in a few months after they start their weekly show.

Dronies absolutly boiling and worked ITT

Reminder WWE is a cult and it's fans are literally brainwashed drones.

Attached: WWE is a Cult.png (1162x1672, 89K)

A mandatory Too Sweet to all my fellow AEWchads.

Attached: Too Sweet.gif (320x180, 1.08M)

CMLL tickets are a dollar and 15k at Arena Mexico would actually be a pretty good draw. Near a sellout but not their best

Oh, you're 'hearing' that are you? From your sources in the ticket sales industry?

Fucking morons make me laugh with their LARPing.

Rikishi

shut the fuck up faggot, if you tried to get a ticket for one hour and went through ticket master's bullshit then you wouldn't be laughing.
also cody needs to stop telling that to people, when you keep getting an "error" message and then they come out and say "hey keep trying" it's annoying!

Kenny to 205 Live by Royal Rumble then?

Attached: 1564063910694.png (750x411, 541K)

>only talked about company policy
>literally replying to a post linking one about what they show on screen
If you people can’t follow conversations without usernames you may as well just talk to yourselves

If I can watch a show in the best Arena relatively cheap, how the fuck you justify American Wrestling prices.

And the smell, fuck that smell

Still can buy tickets on ticketmaster, so going on 2 hours and no sell out

try to buy faggot, go ahead and click on the site, and come back after you get the "error" message for the 10000th time...

tick tock aewtists

Attached: 1559713476243.jpg (1112x310, 152K)

You pay for safety, there's a good chance you'll get stabbed and/or robbed in Mexico

>AEW TV taping tickets sold out in 10 minutes

3 hours later in reality

Attached: time to lay the stage.jpg (1256x699, 104K)

yeah because the site was broken inside 2 minutes and nobody could buy anything

I just got mine, maybe dont live in a shithole, retard

Nice picture from two hours ago. Simp

It literally IS sold out, though. If you try to buy any of those tickets, you'll see a message that reads that somebody else bought those tickets. And even if you succeed in purchasing those tickets, it's a 15,000 seat arena and those are the only ones left still available.

Summerslam, WWE's second largest show of the year, has been selling tickets since Febuary and they haven't sold out yet.

it's sold out confirmed by Tony khan.
they are opening up more seats.

>tickets still available
>we're sold out
>here are more tickets

they are the carniest of carnies

Attached: 1559937378856.png (327x317, 203K)

how is that carny?

Ticket "Master" reeks of colonialism and the ongoing legacy of slavery. Very disappointed in A-E-DUB.

They aren't even being bought up by real people. They're being bought up by 3rd party sites to be re-sold to you faggots at an INSANE markup. Keep on buying those tickets and those stupid shirts you fucking marks.

isnt this just scalping? I thought that was illegal

E-Drones spent weeks laughing at the trannies saying it would never sell out. I want you fat retards to apologise to the sissies in the dresses, right now.

>20.5/35
>58%
what retard community college did you go to where 58% was a passing grade?

Why don't they buy WWE tickets? Isn't WWE better and more popular?

looks like danny is going to enjoy the rest of the summer in the joint

>it's sold out
>tickets still available

Stop naysaying, or there will be no CM Cuck for either of you. I mean it.

>E-Drones literally resorting to denying facts at this point.
Seek help

JUST SCALP MY TENDIE FUND UP

ITT projecting and coping

I bought tickets 30 minutes after they went on sale. Though I was trying for 30 minutes to find tickets since every time I clicked on one someone else bought it. Ticketmaster fucking sucks.

>even trannies are now out-selling wwe

Attached: 1510096891316.png (804x876, 456K)