Randy orton

Based

Attached: FA2B65E2-0104-44F5-90DA-1B69FE384A34.jpg (1280x852, 128K)

PDA outta no where!

Truly the last true man left in this faggot business. Can't wait to see what he's really capable of in AEW.

Attached: 1534113008678.png (600x500, 216K)

Why does tumblr hate kim so much?

How is randy so good at twitter bantz

>True man
>Cuck that married some old roastie beaner with 4 kids.

Based

Kek what a Chad.

I hope he got consent before he touched her

Hey incel.

literally cucks another man out of the joy of fatherhood
HOLY FUCKING BASED CHADY ORTON

Not him but he’s not wrong. Imagine marrying some washed up old hag with 3 children? Fucking beta faggot.

Based af

>not cuckibg another man out of his wife, making her your wife, then cucking him out of ever being a masculine father figure for his children

Post your jaw, sport.

It seems like everyone in the wrestling business marries interracially

Yeah, imagine falling in love with someone and deciding to marry them. Your face is bigger baggage than her kids, but one day you’ll find someone who loves you too. Now go outside and be productive.

Ding-Dong DiddlyBASED

INCEL DESTROYED

This. I unfortunately watched part of the Table for 3 his wife was on and she literally explains that she saw Randy on tv one night, obsessed over him and told everybody she was gonna marry him (while still being married to that other guy she had kids with) then either right before or right after she left that other guy she got front row seats to the next house show and introduced herself to Randy. The only cuck in this situation is the beta father of the kids Randy's raising now.

Randy is getting BOGGED by the day.

>Your face is bigger baggage than her kids
You can count to a hundred!

Based Randall stepping up to the plate and raising his wife's 3 brown sons

hes getting old

That's the worst nightmare of any husband. Married with kids and your wife is going into sexual rage pursuing hot sweaty men she sees on TV.

I SEE KIDS UP IN MY PAD
THEY'RE MEXICAN
I'M NOT THEIR DAD
I AM A KEK

Cringe and incelpilled

>He's not just trying to hurt the man - he's out to end his career!

Fucking hell

So this place is literally just Reddit now, huh?

>Your face is bigger baggae than her kids
BY GOD, HE KILLED HIM!

It's called a pre-manufactured family, buddy.

How is it cuck when she had those kids BEFORE they were in a relationship?

la creatura

Yeah like your virgin ass could do better.

You would know, Redditor

Seething white cuck

>you could never get a 40yo Mexican with 5 mutt kids!
is this an insult?

Orton is also a footchad

he would be a cuck if he didn't already have a massive sexual history of his own. they're both over the hill and have had so much sex that the line is completely blurred.

Isn't that sexual harassment/assault?

I don't understand why Randy married a middle aged woman with three kids, because he's so much of a chad that he can pretty much have any woman he wants. But she seems to make him really happy, and he's my favorite wrestler of all time, so good for him.

i ask before I touch my girlfriend's tits

I don't see how women find old Randy attractive, don't get me wrong I like Randy, it's just looks wise I could see how Young Randy was attractive, not Old Randy.
Even my sister thinks he's hot & she's 16.

He's tall, has blue eyes, has a ripped body, is rich, has a strong chin, and has that bad boy aura.

He’s a dilf now. He might be 40, but he’s still attractive, not to mention he looks great for his age.

big dick energy

Faggots

>How is he a cuck
>Literally and unironically raising his wife's sons without actually having one of his own

He's the worst sort of cuck.

What happened to Randy’s first wife and kid?

I hate him more then. Why is he with a creatura? Is that the best he can do.

??? Randy has kids of his own.

He's at that point where all he wants is a chick who will suck and fuck him and let him play with her feet. Hell she's probably gobbling down all 8 inches of Randy as we speak

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-180401_Instagram.jpg (1440x1838, 1.16M)

I dunno, ive never been. Why dont you go back and let me know

AH... this must be his version of the DDT.

I got confused too. Dude means just SONS. Randy has two girls

>not even 40 years old yet
>looks like he's pushing mid 50s
wtf??

He smokes

the absolute sad state of her former husband..

>snitki

Doesn't he have kids too?

What do her kids think of this?

Yea Forums incels literally don't know the definition of the word "cuckold". If anything Randy cucked the other guy, he took his wife and his kids.

Doesn't have any sons. His bloodline is going to end with him. Instead he's got his wife's brown sons to raise instead.

Jesus Randy

Middle aged women with kids are faithful and do whatever it takes to keep their man happy and locked down. As long as you don't mind raising another man's cumshot, it's like being in a relationship on easy mode.

Is his wife really Mexican? Her last name is Kessler.

kek

Taking another man's kids doesn't make you based you pinhead.

Raising other men's children means you have been cuckolded and is pathetic no matter what the situation is or how rich you are or how attractive the woman is.

SHEESH. Really though, Kim seems like a loyal, down-ass bitch. Supportive. Pro MAGA just like her husband. Randy is clearly a happy man because of her.

Based and redpilled, Yea Forums is a bunch onion boys

Yes

Cuck. Jamal never asks

Who is the cuck really though? The man raising another mans children with a woman he loves. Or the ex who gets a limited amount of time with his children, pays towards their upkeep, all the while watching them take on the character traits, belief systems of their adoptive father.

>Gets BTFO and left without a comeback
>R-reddit
Pottery

Personally old Randy is hot as fuck. Way better than young Randy to me.

ouch

Attached: hold me.gif (350x335, 1.17M)