Being proud of having blood and being a bit more edgy instead of apologizing for it

youtu.be/i1Dijh11Lns

>Being proud of having blood and being a bit more edgy instead of apologizing for it

Yeah i am thinking this semen slurping company is for me. Thank you Based Cody.

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

>We don't care if you don't care
>Makes a video response about his worked ass caring
KWAB WWE lives rent free in their mansion in this simp's head so badly I feel sorry for him

He hangs on to WWE's every word and it's kind of pathetic.

>You can't even respond to someone because it means being worked
How do ya ding-dong diddly keep up a conversation then

Attached: 1544523438452.png (1132x632, 1.01M)

You don't have to, just keep doing your thing. Makes him look gotten to because he doesn't do face pulls and hence the lisp.

Holy shit I’m not him but you gotta have sex my dude

What a fucking pandering geek lmao

crinfe, he knows people want blood and shit from wrestling so he will use every opportunity to promote that his company has it even better when your "opponent" bashes you for it like some fucking pussies

I'm thinking that russo is into something now or that Cody just dancing to Vince's song

Cody is based as fuck.
>tall
>handsome
>great hair
>beautiful wife
>loving brother
>large group of close friends
>millionaire
>works the E Drones
>works the weebs
>works the redditors
>works the Yea Forumsie’s
>has a big dick
>has a 5 star match
>has a gorgeous doggo
>draws dimes despite not even being that good of a wrestler

Yeah, I’m thinking this man is based as ding-dong diddly fuckola

If this shit will be TV-14 then it will automatically be better than wwmeme even if every wrestler is 5'3 125lbs

You know Yea Forums has legit broke your brain when you think people responding to each other outside of an imageboard context is an automatic 'SEETHING'. It's just bantz, back and forth, y'know?

I actually legit laughed when Vince was seething about blood in AEW, the guy who was bleeding and cursing and being all non-PG is now such a bitch. Good for Cawdy for embracing the redneck hardcore shit

Attached: 532235235.jpg (777x437, 222K)

based retard user who can’t read between the lines

He's not seething. It's just a ploy to turn advertisers off.

cope

yikes bro the AEWtists are doing what they do best piling on their lard asses on others

>SEETHING
>its just bantz
based retard putting words in his mouth spewing shit that I didn't mention. A big fat COPE

You really are so young. The fun of Monday Night Wars is because both companies lived in each other's heads rent free.
And they made snide remarks, told its audience spoilers for taped shows and made fun of each other.
You really do not want that? You do not want to enjoy pro-wrestling?

>watching pro wrestling in 2019
worked

I watch it. I enjoy it. I find it fun. But let's be clear, I only watch what I enjoy, I am not a Stockholm syndrom person that needs to watch WWE and then be pissy if it's a bad show. I just watch things that makes me happy.
Why don't you?

Yawn get better gimmicks and promos. Don't care if charisma void simps bleed to death.

good for you, but i don't watch it so i don't care.

Low test the post.

Not him but, The torso guy could bleed like a stuck pig and I couldn't care less.

>blood
>"""hardcore""" shit
>Wrestlers who dont really look like wrestlers jumping off shit as their gimmick

This might unironically be ECW 2.0 and i would gladly watch that.

>Wrestlers who dont really look like wrestlers

Attached: 1446750765667.png (600x512, 291K)

Attached: 23525235.jpg (259x194, 11K)

I only made it through about a minute and a half, holy shit what a egotistical simp

How does he not look like a wrestler?
He was bad ass

At least sandman looked like he could stab you in the eye and chop off your left nut
Jelly Janela and Darby Anus look like they might pass out if they have one too many vitamins

Darby Allin really triggers you, huh?

That's not really what made that era fun, since there was so much actual interesting stuff going on besides the meta shit, but I do agree the current drama with AEW and WWE is almost the only thing interesting going on outside of Japan. Dean going straight to AEW and NJPW breaking Vince's heart, then Cornette ripping the piss out of AEW and making half their locker room cry were the best moments for me. I tried watching the shows and they suck fucking bad so I just stick to G1 and keeping up on the AEW and Cornette drama.

I get people hating on Janela or that Havok guy, but Darby is a great twink girl-bait wrestler in terms of looks. Fuck if i am not mistaken he even has a hot as fuck girlfriend

>>Wrestlers who dont really look like wrestlers
This is "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka the first ECW World Heavyweight Champion. The first AEW Champion spot is up for grabs between a almost 50 year old with a gut or a 5'10" guy with a beard and long hair .

Attached: 1564740375799.jpg (308x457, 31K)

Page has a great body for wrestling. a higher %bf with muscles, actually a very popular bodytype for wrestlers before everyone started pinning.

Attached: 643346346.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Sup darby, go hit the weights

compared to joey he looks like a bodybuilder

Attached: 253235235.jpg (1024x683, 171K)

Isn’t he with Priscilla the one who did the tampon angle?