DEAN BURIED

DEAN BURIED

Attached: IMG_20190801_134934.jpg (1104x640, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C5YxZaZBec4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confirmed for the jannetty of the shield

Did he lose to the Chinese dude? I don't watch New Japan. I actually have a life and have sex.

doubt

The crowd was absolutely sure he was going to turn on Shooter

Once it eventually happens theres literally no good reason to have any interest in Mox at all

He lost to the guy who beat Kenny Omega last year and both Tetsuya Naito and Jay White this year. That's not a burial.

then why are you here ?

based comedy gimmick man burying Deano

gotta pay you dues kid, should have bought a dvd

yano getting cheeky wins is his whole thing
and with the way that moxley's score has been going, if he wins one more match then he's guaranteed to win his block.
there's a good chance he still might lose the block though, especially with naito and white being the main event of the final night

If this happened in WWE you would literally never hear the end of it. People have such ridiculous double standards when it comes to Who Japan

Hopefully he comes out with a Shooter McGavin gimmick soon.

Yeah it would be insane if WWE had consistent booking. I wouldn't believe it.

WWE doesn't do round robin tournaments.

comedy wrestlers get upset wins just about everywhere you look
remember eugene?

Just because everyone does it doesn't make it less stupid. You're burying top stars for literally nothing. Yano could lose every match and still do his dumb shtick

The story there is of main eventers taking Yano lightly and getting caught by one of his many tricks. His "comedy" is that he's a cheating heel turned up to eleven who doesn't even bother trying to actually wrestle because he's lazy and just wants to steal wins quickly.

Its not burying top stars to have them screw up against Yano. Its really hard to get out of his duct tape and get back in the ring within 20 seconds and NJPW has no rules outside the ring so its legal.

>I actually have a life and have sex.
>posts on Yea Forums

Attached: 1561835538053.jpg (200x200, 5K)

>leaves wwe because he's not being booked like a super cool badass
>loses to comedy guy in japan
kek

>Did he lose to the Chinese dude? I don't watch New Japan. I actually have a life and have sex.

Attached: 191C3177DB884AA5B1C4579903D7BE98.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

Found the uninformed E-drone

Nearly every top guy has jobbed to yano
The only exception is lil kazu but he got hazed enough for ten life times in TNA

That rule is kind of weird. With all the heels risking dq for head chair shot or low blows when they can just do it outside and win matches, as these are sold pretty well. I guess theres a range to how far you can go. Thats the first time ive seen a loq blow outside the ring

Shooter should turn on him.

>Posts on Yea Forums anyway

Attached: 1563064107702.gif (200x200, 2.09M)

oh I get it, it's funny because you know it's Japan but you called him Chinese and that's funny because people from that part of Asia could be seen to look the same if you are unintelligent.
That is a good humorous joke post. By conflating two nationalities of similar cultures but not caring enough to differentiate between the two.

>STAND UP FOR WWE
>WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO MEAN TO WWE
>BAWWW WAAH WAAAH WAAAH

Worked

The gimmick is that Yanos foolishness work because G1 is gruelling and everyone is fucked up.
He is like the trick question on the final exam.

How much money did you work out of those marks?

More money than Dean has worked out of anyone in his entire life.

Attached: yanooo.jpg (752x578, 61K)

> Did he lose to the Chinese dude? I don't watch New Japan. I actually have a life and have sex.

Don't even fucking get me started on CMLL. What do I know about wrestling!

And yet, when you look at his most famous match, it was a tag match against Big Bossman that ended with Big Bossman having a bloody nose and Big Bossman having to get kicked out. And the whole time, it was just this guy getting smashed with big boots, but the crowd went wild. That's how big wrestlers are today? That's just the nature of it is. The crowds are just a little more involved with WWE. You can't turn a blind eye to it because they know they're going to put in big amounts. The people of Japan, it's not that it's better or worse. It's just that there's more opportunities for them to see big fights all the time. I love the WWE. I love all the wrestlers, and it's kind of funny when you listen to somebody like Kenny Omega say how he hated his first year in Japan so much (laughs). But it's also very exciting to me. You have to appreciate that it's a good thing for them if you're into it. Because you know there could be more for them.

literal vanilla midget

Cringe and have sex

Classic

No seriously, how much money did you get for working those marks just now?
Because that is what "working" someone actually means, it means conning a person out of money. You do know that right?

Have you been tested for autism and micro penis?

Are you autistic? Are you a micro penis? Did you take any medical or scientific tests for micro penis? What was the test result? Is it clear that you think your penis/micro penis are autistic? How many of your friends and family members have you tested? Did they think their penis or micro penis had autism?

If you're interested in what you are saying here is the statement I've been reading:

From the moment I was born, I believed that my penis was of autistic origin.

Since around age 10, the belief and behavior towards me, and other boys, were different from normal boys. In my teens I was forced to wear a tiny penis pin with a red ribbon, to identify as male/female.

During high school, my penis became bigger and more sensitive, almost acting like a baby toy, it would slip out of my trousers and my penis would slide up my trousers until it covered my bottom. It was embarrassing for almost everyone to see it, and a way of not being treated as a man. Later, I had my penis removed entirely, which was painful because I was a man!

The last time I had sexual intercourse was in a foreign country when I was 17.

Seething
Seek help

>Seek help

Seek help for autistic and micron penis. I can not stand these guys who are so rude with me. I find all these guys pretty annoying and a waste of my time.

Anonymous 02/23/16 (Sat) 12:40:42 AM No. 7543362

>I want to kill myself for this

Yeah i'm sick of reading it too much. Well what is worse for you people than you killing yourself, don't say it, it's not true. Yeah i'm sick of reading it too much. Well what is worse for you people than you killing yourself, don't say it, it's not true.

Anonymous 02/23/16 (Sat) 12:46:03 AM No. 7543419

>It's not true

I like this thread with you like you don't have any thoughts. Like some people, they find this thread funny, or some jokes here, maybe something to say? I don't agree with you, it's not a good idea at all considering that you're a retard and not one of the best of them i think. I'm talking about everyone else but you to me, it's not like you do anything good either so how does that matter? So don't even comment on it I agree with her attitude

BASES yano

Cope
Worked
Seething
Boiling
Dilate
Seek sunlight

>Cope
>Worked
>Seething
>Boiling
>Dilate
>Seek sunlight

Cope autism
Worked micro penis
Seething autistics
Boiling penis microlisation
Dilate asperge
Seek sunlight mini dick
Invert aspergen
Fascination with micro penis
Mmm, oh, fuck. Yes, if your brain can handle it, you must be doing something right. You do understand this is NOT a sexual attraction to penises. But you do NOT understand that you are going to have to think deeply and really think about what it is you like about micro penis.
I'm sure it's great you find it enjoyable and that you are learning the hard way how to understand the micro penis thing. Please try to put this into words as best as you can! You will feel better with it than you would if you didn't understand. It should be enough to put it in perspective. If you are thinking of making a penis you are actually going to have a penis now, you should probably consider why.
It does seem like the main reason for making one has to be this:
It gives me pleasure. If you have an erect penis and you are having problems finding any pleasure in that, try having a micro penis. It might be because you have no idea how to think like that and feel like that, or maybe you have just gotten a really good explanation about not having a penis

lmao deanetty jobbed out to Yano is worse than being jobbed out to Nia Snacks

Interesting.... Tell me more.

He does

Fine speech

Attached: ChG4gI_WMAAA_LJ.jpg (1200x670, 122K)

Why don’t they show this shit on AXSTV? They only show Saturday’s so you always miss matches and shit

Because Mark Cuban is a faggot

Just got from having sex and had the same exact question.

Attached: Leandro DiMonriva - The Educated Barfly.jpg (734x676, 44K)

I need a coherent playlist of videos and interviews so I can piece together the experience they went through in TNA. Everything that has been described makes it come off like a really ghetto awkward experience.

TYBY

It plays tonight right? 7 EST?

Based user working the absolute fuck out of the weebs

If you thought Dean was going to beat Yano, then you don't understand Gedo or modern NJPW

How fat is she?

based

He doesn't know that because he's a crybaby faggot retard.

Faggot queer dick sucker

Deanetty BTFO

Attached: 1561624198610.jpg (267x200, 13K)

I heard they're not supposed to show Dean's matches because of AEW or something? Anyway, I just watched the Yano Moxley match, actually good match, crowd loved it and I found it funny. Good story because Mox has the ability but now this loss fucked up his mojo.

If WWE did round robin tournaments and, like, R-Truth was a guy who could beat absolutely anybody in the tournament just through sheer shenanigans, people would eat it up with a fucking spoon. I guarantee you.

Dude, you're so far off base here. Losing to Yano doesn't bury anybody, it's literally the exact opposite. People lose to Yano so they can drop points but remain protected in the eyes of the fans.

Wtf u talking about schizo

Big Dimes Yano burying the Shieldettys

>I don't watch New Japan. I actually have a life and have sex.

Attached: absolutely-fucking-based.jpg (565x543, 72K)

Both of these things are true

Imagine quitting WWE because you can't get over and you feel like they'll never make you "the guy".

So you go to New Japan, and you can't get over because you suck at wrestling, and they'll never make you "the guy" because you're white.

wtf

>E-drones and AEWtists SEETHING at Big Match Yano
>Doubting the master thief when he's whole resume is stealing wins from the top guys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Big DVD Yano did it again

Attached: 8bedc34e2e2889251293708c686e90519909d670_hq.jpg (600x400, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C5YxZaZBec4

I hope Dean brings back the wacky line for Yano's US title match.

>E-drones
Explain? I'd think drones would be relishing at DEAN's failure.

Ambrose marks, Thinking being in Vince playhouse is gonna mean shit against Yano booking. A lot of marks think he should mow down everyone in the blocks cause AMBROSE IS MOX FORMER WWE CHAMP LMAO

Only person who would be that delusional into thinking that is Deancuck.

This is exactly what Yano's purpose is.
You do not loose anything if you loose to Yano. If you loose to him in some fun and inventive way (tying Mox to Shooter is something like that), you gain ground and not loose it.

it's a good story, Dean thought Yano was a joke and got surprised by him

But now he will show up at his place with comedic vehicle he unexplicably got somewhere.

You clearly haven't watched his post-WWE matches.

Shooter solemnly nodding during that entire promo fucking slayed me

They are a treasure together

At one guy who get's it