Name a better shoe for shoot rasslin

name a better shoe for shoot rasslin

Attached: 9b75ce51-a529-4512-ba50-b0993a6c600f_1.b37601c4e6a5b91525592fa512e22e31.jpg (2000x2667, 317K)

I wrestle barefoot so I don’t care

Literally any bro, look at the sole on that thing. You need a soft sole for driving. Also the more structured the sole the more likely you are to get your knee blown out by lateral movement.

i said "shoot" not flippy shit

ya aint gonna be drivin in the square circle ya ding-dong diddly simp

Attached: nonon_jakuzure_gut__stream_sketch__by_metalforever_dbhx1sl-fullview.jpg (1024x1137, 85K)

#fuck12

Proper wrestling shoes. Asics are really popular in shoot wrestling.

Mmmmmmmm..they look like shoes only real badasses would wear...wouldn't want to mess with them mmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah. Do you know what a heel hook is? Wearing a shoe like that is giving someone a free invitation to cripple you for life. It creates a huge and sturdy lever for people to just twist your knee to pieces even if they have no technique, that's why even soft sole wrestling shoes are often not recommended in no-gi tournaments even when they're legal; even a little bit of structure can be a disadvantage compared to the advantage you may gain from having more grip on your driving. Also you run the risk of just doing it to yourself any time you are on one knee where you would be able to flex your foot and move your ankle around, now it's all held tightly in one place and if the inside of your foot becomes flattened to the floor while you're pushed backwards or sideways then RIP your ACL/MCL.

I know you have to be trolling me but driving means pushing, like driving forward with all your weight like you're pushing something.

Attached: 53302336_389360465174237_578651898588954624_n.jpg (640x632, 67K)

yea u better get all of it or ill spike kick ur fucking temple with the steel toe.

Doubt you can lift your foot above your knee

i wouldnt need to if u were going for a heel hook, retard

absolutely seething lmao

I'm a different person, ya simp.
Do you know what a heel hook is? How do you think you could swing your leg at an impossible angle and an unreachable distance in massively heavy boots in such a way that your gay steel toe could hit someone applying a heel hook to you in the temple?
Acquire IQ

1, i have 2 legs, second, i explicitly said, you better get the heel hook if ur gonna go for faggy submissions in a real fight or im gonna smash ur skull in with no remorse.

If you are in a heel hook, wearing that gay ass shit, then the person applying it will have fucked your foot up already and they'll be sitting well out of reach of your second foot which couldn't reach anyone applying a heel hook ever unless they did it wrong, applying no pressure, and leaned directly over you.
The only person those fag boots are hurting is you after you shove them up your own ass because virginity worked you into a boiling seethe.

I love when people are like "a triangle choke would never work me I'd just headbutt ya in the balls m8!"

the second u try to grab it ill yank my foot out or jump stomp spike kick u with the other leg. this isnt a fight with rules pal. i can kick u in the fucking face, in the balls. grab for my foot and see what happens. hell if ur on the ground u should putting ur hands over ur head not reaching for my leg.

u have to be laying on top of another man with ur face near his dick to even get caught in a triangle choke. BJJ doesnt apply to shoot fighting. get that thru ur head.

>BJJ doesnt apply to shoot fighting. get that thru ur head.
Every time

Attached: 43543643.gif (360x346, 170K)

>shoot fighting is now professional boxing

Theres a reason that all the BJJ masters that get school standing up in ufc fights would fall down on the ground and assume the position on their back to try and get someone to grapple fuck with them. its not real fighting its rape defense.

It's actually rape offense

>strikers are better at striking
woah you should coach bro

is that what i said? i said for you to utilize bjj you need to be laying on your fucking back with ur legs up in the missionary position. its rape defense.

>doesn't know that BJJ teaches takedowns from freestyle, greco, judo, and sambo
We got an expert on our hands here guys.

Yeah good luck pulling your fat foot in that retard boot away from anyone who knows how to wrestle ya peahead.

I actually have that very pair of boots. Kek.

Broooooooo