This was a 2019 G1 Climax match

This was a 2019 G1 Climax match.

Match of the tournament. Match of the year? (****1/2)

Attached: 1111111.png (611x343, 215K)

WWE is literally incapable of a single shot close to this effective.

HOLY FUCKING RENT FREE YIKES DESU SENPAI

heh

Attached: a5bf127d188ad6751f5b306d15d0461c.jpg (1345x1588, 183K)

AHAHAAHAHAH DEANETTY/MOXLEYETTY OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

And according to Will Ospreay, most of these shots aren't even planned. The performers don't know where the cameras are going to be. It's spontaneous.

it's a picture of a guy on his knees, stop being retarded

>according to someone the IQ of a brick

Attached: 1564591600320.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>according to someone the IQ of a brick
Says the man with the IQ of a soggy french fry

>OMG IT TELLS A STORY ITS ALL SO SUBTLE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED THE STORY THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

the "story" here is a man dying in a japanese bingo hall, cuz there's no AC lmaoo

Attached: screenshot-boards.4channel.org-2019.08.01-16-59-02.jpg (741x357, 240K)

Maybe you prefer Dunn zooming, shaking and switching cameras constantly?

They are, it just only stays there for half a second before changing another 12 times.

HOLY FUCKING RENT FREE WHO MENTIONED WWE AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA OBSESSED NIGGER LMAO

Are you really that amazed that a cameraman knows how to do his job?
The reason wwe looks like shit is because the cameras are only allowed to shoot in certain zones because the producers have their retarded idea of what works, also to hide the empty parts of the venue.

Deranged

Yes because nobody is pretending it is a high art

worked LMAO

>conflating proper production and cinematography with some imagined "high art"
There's no such thing as high art, ya pleb. Are you seriously arguing that bad production is better because anything done well is too sophisticated for you?

well done retard, you proved my point

NJPW gamethread OP a bus came at 12 and left at 12:20 PM. They cancelled the cats appointment rescheduled 10:30 am all she has to do is last a few more hours. Cancerous tumor in her mouth is making it extremely difficult to eat. Gotta go to baltimore and wait for a bus to go to ny. Then leave penn station to suffolk county NY.
I got free breakfast today though from greyhound

Your point is that you watch bad things on purpose because they're bad, because you're afraid that anything done well is too complicated for you?
That's literally what you just agreed to.

I have been up since 12 pm yesterday. I forgot to add thank you to everyone who gave me and my cat well wishes. NJPW g1 threads is some of the comfiest posts on Yea Forums and fuck that one dude wishing my cat premature death. So gonna eat as much ice cream as she wants. Captcha was a bus

Based

>let me hit you in the face with a fluorescent lig-
>No.

Brock is based desu. Dean is cringe.

Attached: DEX_CUCK.png (475x661, 212K)

Who is the lil guy supposed to be in this?

Clearly Finn.

You're just an idiot and an uncultured swine. You have obviously never read Derrida or Descartes or Lacan, you are not on a sufficient intellectual level to truly appreciate or critique professional wrestling.

We know you prefer cuck storylines pal.

>I simply must be spoonfed because I am a dribbling retard

osprey? idk