Im from America but I watch Japanese baseball

>Im from America but I watch Japanese baseball

Attached: soi.png (644x800, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ihqgl8m_w
youtu.be/-eVet_DXq_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Yea Forums

>He thinks he's smart because he watches My Little Pony instead of watching Pingu like these other losers
>No self awareness that adults watching childrens television are all losers regardless of which ones they're watching

Based autistic virgin

Attached: 3593421.png (213x237, 8K)

If Japanese baseball was better than American baseball, baseball fans WOULD watch it. Sort of like how Soccer Fans don't watch American soccer. See how easily your faggotry is dismantled? Now go back to playing your VideoGaym which are 90% Japanese or 99.99% played on a Japanese console.

D E S T R O Y E D

E

S

T

R

O

Y

E

D

Holy BASED

>THEY CHOPPA THE BALL

I don’t watch or follow Japanese baseball, but I bet on it because I’ve lost control of my life.

Basedball

I want to watch it but I don't know how.

pro wrestling isn't even a sport fags

Britbong soccer fan here. Born n bred footy in me DNA! American 'soccer' is pure shite. Even Scottish football is better than that pish.

That’s a lie.

>Can't compete in Soccer
>Can't compete in Rugby
>Can't compete in Cricket
>Can't compete in Hockey

What sports even can burgers compete at internationally? Just basketball?

>basebore

Attached: sleephen curry.jpg (554x554, 26K)

I mean we usually run the field in gold medals at the Olympics, so ALL THOSE SPORTS.

Good point about Hockey though. I bet OP is a hockey fan who loves to cheer for his hometown team filled entirely with Canadians and Russians. Is there a single player on the New England Patriots who is actually FROM New England?

Oh and our Women's soccer team will rape and eat your Women's soccer team.

Attached: rapinoe.jpg (1080x1349, 106K)

Raptors won this year

He said internationally. That means an National team which is usually made up of citizens.

The Toronto Raptors had one Canadian on their team - Chris Boucher. There are only 13 Canadians total in the NBA. In the entire history of the NBA and its predecessor, the Basketball Association of America (BAA), only 36 Canadians have ever played. That’s 36 Canadians in 73 years.

What country are you from fren? Because odds are you aren’t even competitive in as many sports as we are.

Attached: 5A084D5E-C191-4E38-8B96-2B5CDFC6A454.jpg (480x640, 44K)

Post her man ass

lol making excuses. Canada won the world nba championship this year get over it queer

Cut him some slack he thinks cricket and rugby are mainstream sports. So he's either a Brit, a Pajeet, a Paki or an Aussie.

>The Toronto Raptors had one Canadian on their team
ah, so USA powered, that explains it

He also didn’t play a single minute in the finals. He only played 4 minutes in the entire playoffs.

I don't care about the NBA. The point being made was that Americans are good at basketball, and the Toronto Raptors was a team of Americans cos-playing as Canadians. This is almost every non-International team in all sports.

Canada's National Basketball team probably gets assfucked by Estonia in international play. If they can even field a team.

>not liking Japanese baseball

Attached: dd0.jpg (339x450, 38K)

And a Canadian team hasn't won the Stanley Cup in over 20+ years.

>the state of Canadian basketball

Attached: 9F9F132E-4AE8-4490-900D-AA29EE104702.png (750x1334, 153K)

But probably 100 Canadians have raised the cup over their head wearing a jersey from an American city.

The japabese dont even watch japanese baseball

Attached: canada cucks.png (867x283, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ihqgl8m_w

That's not true. The Japs not only love their Pro Baseball, they love their College and even High School baseball. Same with Rugby.

I'm sure they are really good against each other

wtf i thought she was a femenist

I wanna fug that buffalo

I guess the final fuck you would be if they all move to the USA and pay our taxes instead of Canadian taxes, and spend all their $$money$$ here. My guess is since most of their career is traipsing America they do once they find a place they love.

Attached: gretzky-usa.jpg (711x1024, 394K)

She's a capitalist first dude. Get a fucking grip.

Shinsuke Nakamura with a perfect eephus pitch. Okada...just a bit outside.
youtu.be/-eVet_DXq_0

I'm Aussie, but I'd much rather watch the EPL over the A League
Retard

(I don't watch any though cos soccer is for fags)

Yeah and that's really what going to see a "good game" is in the end. You can watch two 1-15 NFL team battle down to the wire and if you're there live the fans will get up and savor the moments. Hardcore fans still show up for their shit hometown losing team hoping for a better day. I remember Yu Darvish was a mega-superstar in Japan and did he ever make anything of himself in the USA? I don't know I can't watch sports with more than 20 games so it's American football and MMA for me mostly.

>posts this on a Jap-style forum

Basketball and baseball are the only sports I watch really
Cubs and Bulls fan

MMA is cool but I enjoy more technical combat sports like Boxing. I recently got into Sumo though it's dope

Japanese baseball fans seem more interested in their sport than American ones. Whenever I watch American baseball there always is an awkward silence.
Japanese baseball is always filled with fans chanting, singing, yelling. Even American baseball fans seem to hate their sport.

"man ass" on a girl means it's hairy. My guess as an elite athlete like this chick has an ass you can bend nails on? Soccer bodies, man or women are usually the best bodies. It's all diet and running.

Attached: bird_rapinoe_001_600_by_400.jpg (600x400, 56K)

VINCE! STRAP! NOW!

Isn't Japanese baseball actually popular?

>boxing is more technical than jiujitsu

Attached: D978F30B-5E89-4D6D-8983-C01AEDAF8636.jpg (340x433, 16K)

>MMA is cool but I enjoy more technical combat sports like Boxing.

MMA is mostly boxing now, and they're super technical. It's just not pounding somebody's face with giant pillows until their brain turns to mush like boxing is. You get tagged, it's over. I'm trying to get into GLORY Kickboxing but it's hard to find.

How does a blonde mange to be so yuckola

>How does a blonde mange to be so yuckola

If you're a dude, you missed a chapter on who this person is. Either way, I'm sure she get more pussy than you, and she's probably not a real blonde.

Attached: megan rapinoe portrait.jpg (2687x3583, 1.64M)

Nigger I'm a Chad bong, we start fucking as soon as we get pubes here. I've been fucking more years than I've not at this point. I've unironically fucked over 200 birds. All you have to do is be half attractive and in a pub every weekend, our women are looser than Nash's botty.

Cool story bro. Sorry your mum has to deal with what a cunt you are.

It's the grass is always greener shit
2chan baseball fans always complain like "Why can't we just shut up? Look American fans, they look so chill"

kek

No they don't.

you walka me?
i walka you!

Wow I want to fuck Marco Reus now