ZSJ

the ultimate pleb filter

Attached: 1521363009265.png (1322x639, 739K)

Is this one of his submission maneuvers?

because if you like him you must be a pleb
FUCKIN GOT EM

only for ricochet

Bases

Angelico is unironically better

You're right, only plebs thinks he's great. Anyone with a brain actively skips his matches LMAO

Ive been skipping zach diaper jr and will asplay's matches for years, with the occasional shitkada match as well.

How are they anything alike tho

Is better at technical wrestling

lol, all these me choppa you brainlets

He sucks and he needs to get a clue and hit the weights.

Attached: every_zsj_match_ever.gif (450x253, 2.16M)

Kek what a Ricochet

Imagine how big of a contrarian smark you have to be to tell people that you like ZSJ matches on this egyptian cricket imageboard

Jay White is. He even exposed Meltzer as a fake

Okada accidentally ZSJ

Attached: vosym99q69a31.png (960x530, 529K)

BAsed ZSJ

so is zack legit gay or devitt-gay?

Attached: IMG_20190411_215629.jpg (960x1280, 156K)

Do you like muscles? No? Do you like charisma? That's a no too... Alright, do you like believable presentation with explosive athleticism, hard hitting strikes, and logical conclusions? No? Well, since you clearly hate everything about wrestling that makes it cool and watchable: here's Zack Saber Jr for you.

ZSJ could never pull Kota, though he probably does try.

>do you hate wrestling? Then here's ZSJ
So basically he is Yea Forums distilled into a wrestler.

I hate this cunt for making the English look like gays, especially compared to big burly scot Drew.

BASED!

Stone Cold Steve Austin is ya SIMPanzee

Thats just reality you gay bong

The reality is that William Regal would have legitimately KILLED Drew McIntyre in the ring.

Angelico is a flippy midget

Absolute brainlet, Zack has more charisma than 99% of the WWE roster and his matches are more believable.
It's possible to like more than one style of wrestling.

tech sabre jr

Attached: tsj.png (220x255, 73K)

LMFAO!

Base

Go back to /wew/

He's the most annoying posh faggot around with shit tier middle class labour politics. He's Reddit incarnate, even his style of wrestling is an archetypal Reddit style: flashy holds and bjj submissions, bugman body type, no striking, no buildup, no personality, snark overload promos, zero psychology, eternal midcardsr elevated only because Smarks think he's got shit, etc. He's Reddit sabre jr.

>muh muscles
Post your gay fantasies on /lgbt/, faggot

maximum lel

>le reddit boogeyman
Rent free

CANT UNSEE!!

Attached: 1497818533824.webm (622x350, 373K)

I started liking him a bit but then realised it was all TAKA.

He’s such a faggot. The worst strain too because everyone knows that he sneezes glitter and he tries to be low key about it. Own your shit like Sonny Kiss

unironically worked

as a rational homosexual, I prefer gays like Zack rather than Sonny. granted I hate niggers

Why is everyone in NJPW obsessed with flipping the bird? its like the only cheap heat they know

>takes it up the ass
>black people is where you draw the line
racist fags never cease to amaze

I mean I prefer neither, but ZSJ has terrible teeth and just screams closet case faggot trying to pretend he’s edgy.

This
Linus would dab on Fag Labour Jr