*stinks up the G1 in your path*

*stinks up the G1 in your path*

Attached: 220px-Jeff_Cobb_June_2019.jpg (220x307, 23K)

Thats not Jay White

Whys it cool to hate on Jeff Cobb?
Cause he's ROH?

I don't hate Jeff but it's pretty clear he's out of his element in the G1

That's not Jon Moxley

Wish they had kept Elgin instead

Cause he's gassed before the bell even rings

This. He does the “does a lot of moves” gimmick better.

I can't even tell what the problem is. He gets gassed too quick but that's not the only issue

He's trying to call the match in the ring and he's floundering. He just doesn't gel with anyone and you can hear him getting frustrated and calling spots.

And the G1 is fucking hard. He's just not there yet

They fucked up by putting him in B. He’d be way more based in A. Anyways him vs Ishii was based and so will vs Naito and Shingo

Elgin wanted to work for Simpact over NJPW

His character work is really good though. I love it when he blurts out "oh shit" or "oh fuck" when he sees a big move coming and he can't stop it

That's because he's supposed to stop them but he is shoot too slow so he takes the move and his opponent has to improvise

Should’ve used ‘Mad’ Mikey Nichols

Attached: EC636AFA-4C92-4EDB-903C-782C1CFE097F.jpg (1127x620, 430K)

But what if he showed up to the G1 as Matanza with Dario as his manager and sacrificed his opponents souls to the Aztec gods after each match?

He’s just not having very good matches. Also his wrestling style doesn’t really make suit his body type. He spends so much time selling where he should be a powerhouse instead.

Based.
Fucking shame we never got that Lucha Underground fighting game

He spends all that time selling because he’s out of breath. He badly needs to work on his wind, dropping that gut would probably help

Has he put on more weight since it started? He was fat as fuck in his match with Jay.

Am I the only one that thinks his shiny black gear looks like complete and utter shit? Makes him look like a 2005 indie trashbagger. He has matte singlets so I don't know what the fuck he's doing

He’s been doing awful. Absolute shitter

thank God it's not Tama Tonga

Him and Ishii was just a pale imitation of Goto vs
Ishii from last year’s G1

His stuff even in LU was taped. Even his PWG shit doesn;'t come out for months following the event. He's good, but he always got gassed quickly. G1 just isn't something for him right now.