Holy fucking based

Attached: 6F2CDB8C-A86C-49D0-BBF7-0386EDE624E6.jpg (1314x989, 817K)

I dunno who is this but holy fucking based All Hotdogs ETHER’D

cope

What's Old Man Jericho doing there? Besides looking like the Miz

MVP probably has this framed.

So the only time this guy wore a suit was to see his mother marry one of his step-dads? Does he not know they are used for other things, such as business?

>Dimes

Every single one of those guys are dimes except mvp and finlay

Seething handshakes mark

IVAN is positively BASED

Ah yes boardrooms - just what I think of when I think Pro Wrestling!

Why does Autista look like he's shopped in?

Too bad that some of them doesn't draw a dimes

>cope

Attached: 8eb.jpg (640x629, 312K)

>10 retweets
definitely star material here

Or when you wanna look likw a poofta with money

I think they took the pics separately and shooped it together, lighting looks weird

ITT: WWMEME cope

Ironically the guys wearing the suits arent good wrestlers and so they cosplay as business men which they also suck at. Exposing the business for real

I really miss that period when WWE was still sorta fun to watch in 2007 post benoit death until it became complete shit in 2009

jbl looks like he is going to a wedding

I am guessing the photo is pushing the point that they are going into business, aka launching the show and what-not, which is why they have suits. Not that I am defending AEW, it's gay as fuk, but the suit point as a detractor is the stupidest shit, plenty of WWE wrestlers had photoshoots with suits, many had suits in their gimmick such as Jericho, Orton, HHH, Batista, Flair, JBL etc, Cody and Khan always wear them anyway, etc... Also the pic is old as fuk, modern WWE and NXT rosters are just as fucking gay and small.

I'm assuming this post was more about the general state of wrestling today, not just GayEW

not reading your faggy reddit diatribe go away

>JUST GOT MY FUCKIN' TOWEL, WINDBREAKER AND COWBOY HAT, AND I'M OF COURSE I'M IN MY BOOTS AND MY UNDERWEAR
What kind of perverse weddings are you attending?

Gay marriage was voted into his state

Thanks for posting a literal nobody.

t.only cares about "celebrities"

Hunteretty is a stain, but dimes otherwise