Word is they're passing down his gimmick. Who should play Son of Kane?

Word is they're passing down his gimmick. Who should play Son of Kane?

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 16K)

Luke Gallows

The Demon Balor

Dan Matha

Chessman

Kane should have stayed mask and really be an eternal wrestler played by different guys over generations. I would have debuted Braun as the next Kane.

They have literally no one big enough to play a new Kane. They need a hoss that is over 6'8 and 300lbs.

Ricochet. A gay nigger midget flippy Kane is the next evolution for this semen slurping sjw promotion. The angle is he has to wear the mask to hide his face because people unfairly judge him for being child romantic pedophobics.

Attached: 39uwfeg.jpg (447x348, 41K)

Jordan omogbehin, obviously. He's even bigger than Kane, jacked as fuck, and has a built-in Paul Bearer with Stokely Hathaway

Attached: jordan-omogbehin-wwe-1179836-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 108K)

They can just play the whole "his mask is cursed" and anyone who wears it can become Kane. They still need to find a talented young big man to fill the role. I honestly can't think of anyone currently that can pull off the look.

Baron Corbin

This is the only good answer. Dude is 7 feet tall for a shoot, not 6'10 like Big Ass

Attached: D_zPBwXW4AEL1oA.jpg (2048x1305, 397K)

That's a terrible fucking idea. There's no money to be made there.

Then this guy with his manager would unironically be their best option.

They legit shouldn't unless they have some secret clone stashed somewhere. Part of what made Kane such an over gimmick is how fucking huge he was. He was taller than the Undertaker, broader at the shoulder and had a body with real muscular definition. They had him in that gimmick so you didn't see much of him outside of the one arm but he was clearly jacked. The odds of finding someone with that combination of height, physique and being very easy to work with are unlikely. Lots of guys would have gotten a huge head getting the kind of push Kane did, not only feuding with Undertaker but going over him the night he debuts.

Nobody they have today could really live up to him. Guys that have the height don't have the muscles. Guys that have the muscles can't do half the shit Kane did and will make the other half look like shit. Guys have both don't have the charisma to convey thoughts or emotions through a full face mask and not cutting a promo for like two fucking years. Dude is really a once in a lifetime kind of wrestler, its why they stuck with him for so long.

Attached: kane 1998.jpg (348x500, 23K)

Make a new beast or bust

Will he black my gf pleaaaseee

Is this dude new or something? Literally never heard of him before. looks like dimes though

a big guy who hasn't been called up yet

But rabbi, you don't have a girlfriend.

Stokely going full Percy Pringle would be incredible.

Bases

Word is you're full of shit (and cum and dick you fucking faggot).

Your momma

>Braun as the next Kane
dimes

Erik Rowan? Luke Gallows? Baron Corbin? Dijakovic?

Becky Lynch

Remember when Gene Snitsky aborted Kane’s baby. Based.

nig kane?

Sawyer Fulton

Bianca Belair

Fiend Bray Wyatt should have retired Masked Kane at SummerSlam as a passing of the torch.

>Wyatt doing anything other than getting buried
>ever

Should definable be Erick Rowan. He's a big guy, a great tag team wrestler,and he already has a good bit of experience playing a mildly similar role with a similar wrestling style. He even wrestled in an outfit that covered up most of his body several times before so just give him something like the original Kane outfit and start selling cool masks again. Just don't make him speak, maybe have some other guy do it for him. Alternatively you could use Luke Harper for this but I don't know if he'd be as good for the role.

Glenn Jacobs was literally a perfect storm destined to play Kane. I love the guy but sometimes I wish he was a little more selfish so he would have been eternally at the top of the card where he belonged *and* kept his mask on

Big Cass is the only real answer, he could use a top to cover that horrific funk anyways

>skinny fat big cass
>the only real answer
cass doesn't have the frame, bulk or presence, all he has is height

fpbp

This gimmick would be dimes holy shit

Attached: Damian_Priest_Stat.png (320x728, 197K)

Isn't black guy with a burnt crispy gimmick just Spawn?