Katsuyori Shibata is a fake tough gu

>Katsuyori Shibata is a fake tough gu...

Attached: 2008-12-31 Dynamite.webm (640x360, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mixedmartialarts.com/fighter/Tyson-Smith:08B25F0208EC74DE
youtube.com/watch?v=n6v2ChN3tSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

absolute madman

MMA is so much better than gay wrestling.

he still got ktfo in the 1st round

Is that why the only exciting thing in that webm is the flying knee attempt?

He still got knocked out in the first round of that fight.

ROFL he ain't landing a single punch. I bet he was gassed one minute into the match.

>4-11
He's beyond fake tough guy. Couldn't even cut a positive record!

>he thinks tough guys are a real thing that exists
You ever see someone get shot lmao fuckin marks

I will always respect shibata for trying to make mma exciting.

based madman going into a real fight like he would in a pro wrestling match

Imagine JaSethey or Koff giving themselves a hematoba for our entertainment.

Based Shibata, always the showman

>has a worse mma record than kenny omega

>that fucking start
lmao has he eve seen a real fight

I can't because they're pussies.

He could kick every Superstar™'s ass except Brock Lesnar.

Shibatas MMA was fucking based. The german suplex. Getting the absolute shit beaten out of him by Sakuraba and never giving up. All in all Id say he did Inoki proud.

>0 professional wins
>4 professional wins
can you not count or something?

Omega only beat nobodies,Shibata beat three guys with lots of wins

He was jumping in to a world where he was at a severe disadvantage in terms of experience, and knew he first had to make an impact, and second, take some risks. He brought the showmanship to draw some money, and he went all out for a chance to win, similar to the Mayweather Tenshin fight where Tenshin was severely at a disadvantage and could have played it safe to survive and lose by points but said fuck it and went all in trying to knock Mayweather out. Also, you can tell this is how CM Punk wanted to start his Gall fight, but at least Shibata got shots in and didn't get absolutely jobbed, he went out swinging.

>4-11? Kek, that's cute.

Attached: BWC KENNY.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

Kushida is 6-0 in mma him vs riddle when

Shibata lost most of his fights but he fought way stiffer competition than what more successful pro wrestlers have fought in MMA including . He fought fucking Hayato Sakurai and Kazushi Sakuraba who are both MMA GOATs, he fought Yoshihiro Akiyama who was an absolute beast, Ralek Gracie who is a monster on the mat, Jason Miller who also weirdly turned out to have an absolute beastly BJJ game for MMA before he went off the deep end, Minowaman who is a legend in his own right even if not the greatest fighter but has maximum fighting spirit and a terrifying 50/50 game.

Omega fought cans except Travis Fulton which is a legit win.

kys

Attached: Katsuyori Shibata vs. Tomohiro Ishii (NJPW G1 2013 Day 4) - .webm (848x480, 2.88M)

Sakurai was too based.

Attached: WhisperedLongFoal-max-1mb.gif (300x230, 812K)

you fake elbow me? i fake elbow you

>using legit MMA to gain legit shoot credibility as a wrestler
Based?

I am a biased Shibata fag but he really did fight some legit guys from that era. Fuck, Sakurai was a killer, Sakuraba is Sakaruba and that was arguably Millers peak before he lost his fucking mind. Sexyama was pretty much meant to be the next big thing in japanese MMA before he flopped in the UFC as well. People hype riddle up as a legit tough guy because of his MMA career but he fought zero names and would most likely have lost to the guys Shibata fought too.

100% Riddle wouldve got rekt by the same guys Shibata did.

OH NO NO NO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: FakeToughGuy.jpg (1064x1197, 277K)

>everyone talking about the details of his 4 wins and 11 losses
>HAHA DID YOU GUYS KNOW HE HAD 4 WINS AND 11 LOSSES

based retard

Shibata is a can

Ya seethe?
Ya fume?
Ya boil?

>"H-He's a badass!!"
>"loses 11 fights"
comon user Suzuki has a winning MMA record

He also lose to nobodies like Heo Min Seok.
I like Shibata but the dude is a can

Suzuki is great user but he never fought anyone as skilled as Relek Gracie or Mach Sakurai

>4-11

Attached: nui.jpg (225x350, 33K)

-y
Keep in mind he's flailing around like that and the other 5'6" 135lb Japanese guy is still no worse for wear.

All-time crossover GOAT coming through.

Attached: zaromskis_vs_sakuraba_two.jpg (410x410, 20K)

Is that his record or his height?

OH NO NO NO NO NO

I love how fat NEETs call Shibata a fake tough guy when he had the balls to do 16 mma fights despite sucking at it. I'd rather see a tomato can having entertaining fight and getting BTFO'd in the first round than watch most of the UFC main eventers have a 5 round snooze fest.

He is still a fake tough guy

Losing multiple times and being known as a loser is objectively worse than not doing it at all. You should have learned in preschool that the "AT LEAST I TRIED" mentality is a coping mechanism

No it isn’t. You are a burger and probably a fucking Mexican so you don’t understand bushido because you come from a culture of cowards with no balls, I’m only half nip and i can see that plain as day. It is better to lose like a man than win like bitch. Fighting is not about winning or losing it’s about fighting for the sake of fighting.

True. Also PRIDE FC had better pro wrestling shows than most pro wrestling shows of that era. The epic entrances, entertaining fights up and down the card, freakshow fights, hilarious mismatches, legendary feuds, fucking legendary fights. Crocop having to destroy Fedor's brother and winning the open weight GP by BTFOing everyone in the first round to finally have his fight with Fedor is one of the best storyline ever. Hell Pride's GPs were more entertaining than most G1s.

Shibata and Suzuki is not a fake tough guy

Bushido is bullshido fed by the shogunate to keep the useless warrior class occupied.
The three unifiers of the sebgoku period all used what would be considered by the weebs and salarymen drones dishonorable and shameful tactics to win it all

>No it isn’t. You are a burger and probably a fucking Mexican so you don’t understand bushido because you come from a culture of cowards with no balls, I’m only half nip and i can see that plain as day. It is better to lose like a man than win like bitch. Fighting is not about winning or losing it’s about fighting for the sake of fighting.

Attached: 1p7dodpqm2721.jpg (2448x3264, 407K)

>Bringing up bushido in an unironic sense
oh hey look a weeb that doesn't realize that most Japanese don't give a shit about it since they got bombed twice

>Katsuyori Shibata is a fake tough gu...

Attached: CM-Stunk.jpg (640x357, 99K)

The pro wrestling and mma audience isn’t most japanese people so you almost had a good point.

>Bushido is bullshido fed by the shogunate to keep the useless warrior class occupied.

What class do you think pro fighters are.

>Litteral mixed race mutt not only calling others mutts, but claiming that bushido is still real
Shibatafags are pathetic

Attached: vinny.jpg (290x174, 8K)

Someone post the webm of Del Rio getting BTFO'd on the Pride Bushido show

Sorry I meant complacent.

Nobody who has ever followed bullshido has ever won anything

How is a philosophy not real you Mexican educated faggot. It’s as real and measurable as any other philosophy ie it isn’t.

Oh lord, another pretend to be Japanese poster, but 'I'm only half Japanese' which is stupid because that would mean you are a product of a low class person who couldn't exist in Japanese society and desperately got with a loser foreigner who needed a Visa. Anyway, I'll call you on your bullshit: 何か話してお前ぇ、確か出来ねぇんじゃろうか

Because is a lie.
No samurai has ever followed bullshido

Bro Shibata didn't even had the pride to lose to a truly important Western fighter
He is a can to other Japs, a famous nation of cans lmao.

Oh no no no no. No wonder he tried to kill himself with his headbutts

Still better than AEWho

I don’t know how you can prove that statement, and I also do not know why you think that’s relevant to any of the discussion we are having. Plenty of students do follow bushier mindset and much of japanese martial arts culture looks to it.

My mother is Australian(English) and my father is Japanese. I don’t speak any of the language, I just visit every 5 years or so briefly for vacation. I am more than happy with being a low class mutt as long as I am not a fucking Mexican or living in a third world country like USA.

Attached: 3953E2CB-E0AE-4F9B-A97D-17D28342C975.jpg (334x440, 22K)

>Mutt is so inbred he doesn't read the "still real"
bushido died a long time ago and it is exposed as a bullshit ideal just like chivalry was for european knights

By reading a history book and not falling for baseless Meiji propaganda.

You know about this Bushido story, Dave Meltzer made the whole thing up

Lmao next he is going to talk about the mystical wonders of the katana

>"my mutt heritage is better than YOUR mutts!"

Attached: NbTHLCAHNMoVqBr-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 37K)

Bro IMAGINE being a HAPA

What a disgrace

Nigger... He lost that fight.

Yeah bro but the Bushido

Hit the weights and get a clue. Your argument is “don’t listen to that propaganda listen to this propaganda”. Nobody cares.

Bingo.

Guess it would’ve been based if he just lay on top of everyone like Koscheck and Fitch right.

Lmao bro.
You're so clueless about your own heritage that's sad.

No wonder you like a perennial loser like Shibata, whose greatest achievement is saying "I headbutted my head so hard I lost the ability to do the thing I loved but at least I didn't die"

Were all his fights like this?

Fuck off mexican.

>deformed hapa gets told by his father that he is an honurable samurai warrior
>goes to japan every 5 years because his father is disgraced that he shammed his ancestors and fucked an Australian wench and tries to fuck yakuza whores to have a better heir
Pic related is a winner, unlike Shibata

Good luck on that r/AsianMasculinity subreddit future bro

What a failure, you must be actual Mexican.

Imagine being such a hapa that you feel insecure about a bunch of taco eaters in a failing state while at the same time believing in a failed ideal such as bushido

Cool fanfic bro. Good luck telling people how superior you are to them on an anonymous anime imageboard for discussing WWE and fart fetishes to make yourself feel intelligent. The joke is on you faggot.

Yeah bro, at least you have the Bushido.
Don't forget to commit ritualized suicide later on to honor your ancestors after you fail in everything you do

If liking farts makes you smart I'm a regular alfred einstein.

Attached: 1554581180073.png (1080x720, 678K)

Based

Omega has 6 professional wins mixedmartialarts.com/fighter/Tyson-Smith:08B25F0208EC74DE
also you can't count shibata's win over minowa as legitimate. it was clearly a work. minowa so obviously let him hit that german suplex on him, so really he only has 3 wins.

Attached: aaf-dream8.720p.webm (640x360, 1.69M)

Did you know Haruka Umesaki trained in PRIDE legend Hayato "Mach" Sakurai's dojo?

Attached: D1S9acPU0AAenCH.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

KWAB

And keep in mind these losses are in Japan where they are all cans. Shibata is the shit beneath shit.

>better wrestling than wrestling
>better anime than anime
youtube.com/watch?v=n6v2ChN3tSQ
PRIDE was too good for this world

Omega never fought

Who was the joshi wrestler that did the running the ropes during an mma match? was it Nanae?

Yumiko Hotta, in her fight against Gabi Garcia.

Well he's certainly a ton better than CM Punk. I don't think people would have a problem with CM Punk losing fights if the guy could do something remotely athletic but all those bumps in RoH and NJPW made him even more non athletic than what he was at the time.

Could current Shibata beat Phil in a shootfight?

I could beat Punk on a shootfight

Who was Shibata's best opponent? It's Ishii right?

Okada

Attached: hotta.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

>winning the open weight GP by BTFOing everyone in the first round to finally have his fight with Fedor

You have the timeline all messed up.

Reminds me of Genki Sudo running the ropes and trying to dropkick Butterbean

Attached: kek.gif (334x250, 3.64M)

You are right he beat Aleksander before his fight with Fedor. Crocop was supposed to have his rematch after winning the GP (well he should have fought him in the GP but Fedor got injured), unfortunately he didn't fought for Pride after his GP win.

Genki Sudo is based, he had the best entrances, entertaining fights, good fighter. I like his band too.

What was the point of this match?

Freak show

Freakshow Gaby Garcia fight, no real fighter wants to fight Gaby so Rizin has to call 50 year old joshis to fight her.

>The Minowa fight was a work
>But Kenny's fight 'record' which changes from site to site and no tape exists of is a shoot, brother

worked

>Cedar Valley Fighting Association
Biggest of keks