/esg/ - I fell a week ago and my butt still hurts edition

Basic brand info for beginners pastebin.com/C6rEGbzD

Shoe reviews: docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnSv7MyhLozYdGM1a1FUMHNtTkRFN0xkVmt3dEZ0NHc#gid=0

Submit a shoe review: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y70Tug_iI9-dW2VqBBzsI9PCnFlw1jIOu9yTlHcc-wY/viewform

YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO SKATE, JUST DO IT
YOU'RE NEVER TOO FAT TO SKATE, JUST DO IT

SKATEBOARDING IS 90% MIND, 10% BODY

Steve Caballero @ 9club: youtube.com/watch?v=K78XBhLmwZo&t=823s

Birdman slamming like a sack of potatoes: thrashermagazine.com/articles/videos/high-and-dry-video/

Thread music: youtube.com/watch?v=Qskg6yvn8vc

Attached: Tyshawn-Interview.jpg (750x501, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QMbHn7KU39k
youtu.be/jag2sQt6alM
pastebin.com/CxdBGA6W
youtube.com/watch?v=36700cW6O9g
youtu.be/p44TIA0Dlvk
youtube.com/watch?v=jWt2EB_5BIw
twitter.com/tonyhawk/status/1155837410871250947?s=19.
youtube.com/watch?v=8NqsP5QNUfQ
clownsupplies.com
youtube.com/watch?v=UJUEV46n6yY
realskateboards.com/contstruction/
youtube.com/watch?v=D7tHMByz1eA
youtu.be/zdZFH6yC9ls
youtu.be/sYTxYuUoSRg
youtube.com/watch?v=pk8dy4NIzBU
youtube.com/watch?v=8gXpZmQ7j70
youtu.be/JVGgqvsz3qA
instagram.com/p/B0s7e-EBEkU/
youtu.be/r3qCvRA5gNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pjrCRyZVTE8
youtube.com/watch?v=ypccK00QOqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1511377093418.png (1280x1250, 1.09M)

I know your pain OP, but out of skating for 2 weeks because of a stubborn pinched nerve and a busted wrist. All I wanna do is skate. :(

Continuing the skate shoe pics

Attached: IMG_20190725_143745380.jpg (3024x2287, 1.26M)

Nice

youtu.be/QMbHn7KU39k

I came *this* close to calling you a suciubro, bro

Attached: 2019-07-25 21.40.23-1.jpg (4000x3000, 1.45M)

Attached: skate-2542713_1280-696x387.jpg (696x387, 65K)

youtu.be/jag2sQt6alM

Cool

Sorry I'm a busenitzCHAD

Based

>busenitzCHAD

Not if they are the vulcs, you're not.

lakaichad checking in

Been watching The Birdman on the berrics this week. God bless The Hawk. Dude is still so gnarly. That slam at wet n wild made my ribs hurt

Attached: 1.webm (480x270, 491K)

This

Attached: 1.gif (498x282, 1.23M)

>Vulc virgins thinking they're chads
That's cute.

tuck it in senpai

Agreed

This is a wrastlin board

>get some shitty ekin vulcs for cruising to work
>uncomfortable as fuck but at least my feet don't sweat as much
>have a session in proper shoes later
>it's pure sex immediately upon stepping on the board
I don't know how vulc virgins do it

those are pretty obviously the cupsoles

Also daily reminder that this is a cupsole general

Attached: 1560948009404.jpg (1500x847, 257K)

blessed to live in NYC. in my life i skated and bmxed at this spot. that marble ledge is super sketchy to ride on a skateboard because the kink at the bottom is so steep. Super chill for bmx though

Ding ding based

how do I tell the difference?

Question for the folks in this thread: what do you plan to do when your parents finally kick you out of the basement? It's really shameful to be almost 30 and living with your parents smoking weed every day. Sooner or later you're going to have to stop getting high every day and find a source of income that isn't asking mommy and daddy for money.

One feels like wearing a cardboard box and the other doesn't. But basically, cupsole has a protecive layer between the insole and the outsole, so if you remove the insole and what's left feels like it's two milimeters thin, you've found a vulc shoe. Also, vulc is usually modeled after Janoskis in one way or another. Cupsoles tend two wrap your foot really snugly.

Whoa there, kiddo. Watch where you're pointing all those assumptions.

First skate session in over 10 years today lads. I can still Ollie though, but now my old man thighs ache

Don't forget to stretch

Thank you user.

Been out of the scene since like 2003 but my son will be old enough to skate soon any advice for a boomer with bad knees bab back and fat gut to get back on a deck and teach a kid to Ollie? Was considering just paying some Chads at the park to teach him cause of all the rust but it's gotta be possible to ride again right?

Also in my day we didn't wear helmets and shit but seems like a bad parenting choice to me now, what's the situation with protective gear nowadays?

Yeah dude! I'm a fat mario-looking boomer with a respectable beer gut and skating when old and fat is totally possible. You'll get tired quicker, ollying takes more effort and you'll take more breaks but it's totally possible. I think skating would be a good bonding activity with your son and great exercise for you.

My biggest issue was I was taught goofy foot because my dad was left handed so I always struggled because I would mongo right foot forward but that was also my Ollie foot I never really sorted it out. If young blood is right footed should he plant his right at the tail end or the nose?

Yeah just skate around with him and he'll pick things up around the skate park, you won't even have to pay anyone. And no need for pads but a helmet is a good idea. Kid ain't got anything to prove to anyone and neither do you

Ain't no shame in bringing out the pads to learn or try gnarly hurt yourself tricks.

Hard to say, he'll figure it out. But it sounds like you were Regular trying to be Goofy.

Yeah I ended up doing nollies half the time because it was easier. Crazy.

Attached: source.gif (625x316, 1.69M)

Get the kid to stand on a mattress or something with his feet together, then push him from behind.

The foot that goes forward to catch his fall is the foot that should be at the front when riding.

Always trust the instinct, my dude.

Attached: 1563821407293.webm (480x480, 1.16M)

Why

My problem is that foot is also the foot that feels most comfortable pushing down to Ollie, so I either mongo with foot at the tail or just don't Ollie. Rip

Actually mommy loves her little boy so she would never kick me out

Still a little kooky for most street stuff but for anything tranny no one would look twice especially if it's a kid just learning.

we got background props in wes' part in the sk8mafia am video lads

Attached: 4chan.png (640x427, 338K)

Hide posts he's a brapfan farming you's

HI I'M KENNY ROGERS AND THIS IS THE BAT FETCHIN' TRICK WIF MA TEEF HERHYUK

Attached: batfetchintrickwifmyteefherhyuk.gif (380x260, 1011K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x353, 1.9M)

Cool

>Yea Forums

Attached: AO_qt.webm (854x480, 797K)

Does anyone here please have the pastebin with deck brand woodshop info?

Attached: Cyril Jackson - Varial Flip.gif (480x270, 2.09M)

pastebin.com/CxdBGA6W

Thank you

Anyone here who has info on Jart decks? The ownber of my local skate shop told me they use the same wood as EU Sk8mafias. Is it true?

They're fine is what they are

Agreed

let me join in
I casually wore these babys for 4+ years at least twice a week until they had a hole in the sole. I've filled up the hole with hot glue and they have been my skate shoes for 9 weeks now

Attached: 2019-07-27 08.31.07 1.jpg (3120x4160, 1.54M)

not sure what to make of this quite frankly

How does the hot glue hold up? You're not the first person I've heard of to do it, but I'd like to know if its actually worth doing

based stanies btfo every other skate shoe

it works quite well. the glue is a bit softer than expect but not unexpected from a 9€ glue gun + sticks

Gracias

Based

Attached: 1559481378991.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Attached: 1.gif (500x281, 994K)

>he doesn't skate barriers

varial flips are coo

Fuck you I wanna learn no complys like that

Any eurobros willing to share their secrets on buying cheap shoes and decks? I have an awesome skateshop nearby, whose owner immediately gives you a discount if you walk in with a skateboard or look like you skate and an even bigger one if you're a beginner.
The problem is that most of the shop's inventory are Vans shoes or expensive Nike SBs and I mostly don't even have the money, discount included.
Vans go to shit after three weeks max and Maranas are still really, really expensive. So I've been looking for some cheaper options, if there are any. Glad for any help, am Czech

Attached: 1529936905660.jpg (438x438, 55K)

Slovakfriend here - unless you can convince the owner of the shop to carry the stuff you want/need, you may need to buy online. Some local brands carry decks that are somewhat cheap, Charge, Ambassadors and the like. I also see Jarts on sale relatively often and some shops have their own decks, like The Chill here in Bratislava. With shoes, you might be shit out of luck because the durable models like Maranas you mentioned are very rarely on sale. I just order shoes online. Do some research to find a shoe you like and then look for discounts regularly. If you really want to support your shop, at least get wheels, bearings and stuff like that there. Also, look for other skater owned shops in the country. That way at least you're supporting a non-local community.

If I knew what woodshops Charge and Ambassadors deck use I'd actually commit to them. Mainly Charge as I really like their designs. But I'm a board breaker so I can't really afford to buy weak decks. This means I usually stick with Jart as they have their own woodshop. I also skate 8.5s and learned to not trust eshops as they like to sell dried out decks which I snap in less than a week.
When it comes to shoes, which sites do you check for discounts?

Attached: charge.png (1070x714, 2.09M)

This

Heureka

I though so. Thanks

Same

Don't feel bad, no comply looks bad even when it's done right.

So, I'm considering learning how to skate but I'm worried that the other people at the skatepark would shit talk me or something since I'd be trash, and probably old compared to everyone (22). Any advice other than "don't be a pussy"?

Attached: 21c8d21f1a84666da09697c3694f2b31.jpg (1080x1600, 1.14M)

Don't go to the park until you know the basics. But don't worry too much about other people either, 99% of skaters are super chill and will just be happy to see an older guy trying to learn.

The only thing you need to worry about is not getting in other people's way. Meaning, getting the basics down before going there. Pushing, turning, kickturns and ollie. The only thing you could use a skatepark for before you knwo how to ollie is dropping in

Any place you guys would recommend practicing/learning that stuff? Just any bit of flat asphalt or what?

Any place with nice flatground and a curb should be enough. A curb you can jump onto and jump down from

similar situation to you, but i'm older - driveway, local park's basketball/general concrete area, parking lots

fucking tuck your knee faggot

Parking lots and tennis courts are where I learned the basics.

>can't land the front foot on the board for a kickflip
>fell from my board because of kids running around the skatepark and know my left knee looks like a stain of strawberry jam

Attached: IMG_20190727_165533.jpg (840x587, 73K)

I wish sensu beans existed so when I ate shit I could eat one and instantly be okay.

This is a really weird post on this board. Most skaters I know are some of the best functioning adults, whereas all the people I knew that were super into wrestling were literally mentally-ill juggalos, repeat prisoners who lived with their "MA!", people in special ed classes, or some combination of the three.
>t. 27 yr old with a huge apartment, long term girlfriend, dog, healthy diet, almost straight edge (drink coffee), etc.

You could wake up at like 6 and go to the skatepark when everyones sleeping. That's what I do.

I know you guys are cupsole biased, I have a pair of emerica wino G6 mids I really like, wondering if by going to emerica romero I'll notice less comfort (besides mid to low.) I feel like the wino g6 has alot of cushioning in the foot area, not just the sole, despite being thin. Anyone who skates romeros have any input?

Attached: emerica-men-s-the-romero-laced-skateboarding-shoe-black-gum-10-5-m-us-black-gum-6dd3-600.jpg (600x215, 11K)

post your favorite girl skaters

youtube.com/watch?v=36700cW6O9g

youtu.be/p44TIA0Dlvk

Thanks for the help guys

Attached: Tuckyourfuckingknees.jpg (724x634, 231K)

Attached: giphy.gif (490x312, 756K)

austyn is regular!

looks more like soochoo

ate so much shit today trying to do blunt to fakies

don't be a pussy being rad its much more important than being good

though being good helps being too good without being rad will bring hate see nyjah etc.

anything by emerica is good

I dunno man I had wino g6 and I found them extremely uncomfortable without an extra insole

Trolling is a art.

Made my first ollie today guys.

Just be open about the fact you're brand new at it and people will be cool. You're also way more likely to pick stuff up if someone is willing to reach you.

*an art

Congrats user.

you're [s]style[/s] blind
youtube.com/watch?v=jWt2EB_5BIw

Attached: vt.webm (654x480, 621K)

Attached: tn.webm (654x480, 2.59M)

Is there any proof Dwindle is shit?

Attached: 1457884707911.jpg (500x374, 18K)

TROLLOLOLOL

Attached: Ant-Dec.jpg (615x422, 61K)

Does deck width effect how easily it is to do spins/flip tricks?

I’m a bigger guy and I always use 8.0 width and up but my bro says to use smaller boards to help with flips

twitter.com/tonyhawk/status/1155837410871250947?s=19.

Yes, for flips. Skinny boards flip easier because of the tighter centre of gravity - low rider trucks & small wheels also help in that regard.

Board size makes less difference to spin rotations though. Personally, I find a deeper concave helps with spins, as my shoes grab the lips of the board better when I'm twisting my body around - but maybe that's just me

yea shes probably the only good one desu

Based

>find a video
>dude starts his line with a nollie heel or some rad shit like that
>inevitably follows up with a tre flip
>alt+f4
I really wish tre flips went out of style.

i stopped doing 360 flips because they were overdone and now that i want to do them, i can't

Attached: nose-360-flip.webm (640x480, 1003K)

what?

Backside 360 and backside bigspin are also on the list of over used flatground tricks.

360 flips are still rad, they're just over done in video parts. Dont loose a good trick just because it isn't "cool" anymore. Varial flip is good example pf this although it will fall out of favor pretty soon. Just a trendy trick right now.

Nora

Imagine not being able to ollie of a vert ramp lmao faggots

Attached: EAqT3VtUYAEe51k.jpg (769x1078, 152K)

Imagine jumping gaps just to prove to yourself that you're "legit" lol fucking hearty kek good friend.

nose-360-flip.webm

>ywn be as based and talented as shane oneil

Attached: 15103203071221.jpg (761x781, 105K)

imagine being able to skate

>talent
Never gonna make it

Being rad > being good

you can learn the normalfag barely moving tech flip trick or the luan oliveira 90mph 6foot flip

so don't be a pussy

shane's a bit too surgical for my taste

Speaking of Shane, if someone here still doesn't follow The Nine Club youtube.com/watch?v=8NqsP5QNUfQ

Attached: 1527715385493.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Bumb to bar

*FS 270 Noseblunts onto the first page*

t.glick

Anyone know any good shoes for fucking massive feet? Size 15 US here, sometimes wide depending on the brand.

Attached: 1544672958865.gif (160x160, 997K)

clownsupplies.com

Attached: Brandon Westgate Ender 2.webm (1280x720, 759K)

Attached: Chris Joslin.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Attached: Marek Zaprazny.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

Attached: Evan Smith 2.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Attached: Dab Drop.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Attached: Shane O'Neill.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

What do we think of bs blunt to bigspin out fellas?

Rude

Attached: Simon-Woodstock-clown-ballard-1989-BB-14-94.jpg (607x842, 742K)

that's fucked

>Dont loose a good trick just because it isn't "cool" anymore.
they were just too easy. got bored of them and never would have thought that they'd get away

Attached: 1564530609.webm (854x480, 1.39M)

Attached: 1564532879.webm (854x480, 946K)

This

meme or nah
>non-abrasive griptape
>suspension trucks (avenue)
both seem interesting

saw a long board mongoing today, thought i'd share

heerfrip
btw, how do i fix my knees?

Attached: 1564539950.webm (640x480, 393K)

this is what i mean

Attached: hawk-cromer-knees.png (1000x563, 336K)

>btw, how do i fix my knees?
Don't

the pic looks liek suciu

except it doesn't
but it's ugly :(

Attached: 1564545640.webm (640x480, 1.36M)

youtube.com/watch?v=UJUEV46n6yY

Attached: lightning-legs.webm (640x480, 805K)

new mork part on friday!

Attached: 128282057.webm (640x480, 538K)

in the meantime, some rare morks

Attached: 1564546628.webm (854x480, 2.05M)

Attached: 1564546628-2.webm (1280x720, 740K)

Attached: 61014435-2.webm (480x360, 386K)

Attached: 61014435.webm (480x360, 1.27M)

Attached: 1564547079.webm (854x480, 1.45M)

oh shit confirmed friday?

The 2nd of August.

Attached: 1564547910.webm (960x540, 1.16M)

>but it's ugly :(
Then make it work

Attached: agillette.webm (980x360, 662K)

wait, austyn is regular

Attached: agillette_fixed.webm (980x360, 657K)

that's not possible!
what's the secret to style?

Attached: 1564548995.webm (960x540, 489K)

Bought a new Jart 8.5 on friday, broke it on monday which was the second session. The best part is that it was a shoddy, low-popped halfcab flip.
People who are light enough to not break boards are so fucking lucky...
I'm starting to consider quitting skateboarding completely because I just don't have the money for it...

Attached: 1445872283031.jpg (480x480, 14K)

how about those heavyweight Real decks

You mean the kevlar/carbon fiber/whatever decks? I only know of PP Flight decks and the new Santa Cruz VXs. But hey, I live in the middle of a Europe and the only deck of this kind is really old and discounted.

pretty sure Heavyweights are all wood, just built differently
realskateboards.com/contstruction/

try getting your hands on one of these before quitting

heelflips > kickflips

nothing but big ego bully chads, tyrones, and joses at my shitty local park

Thanks for the suggestion. I looked around myself and I'd probably have to order them from another country or even the US. I'll probably buy the only PP Flight 8.5 in my country amd see how long that lasts. The cost is crazy. Also, turns out the last 8.5 Flight is gone, only 9+ are left so I'm now genuinely fucked

I know a kid who rides 10+inch decks which can be hard to find and expensive. He bought a whole stack of uncut blanks and cuts them himself with a jig or skill saw using an old deck as template. They have the bolt holes/wheelbase pre drilled but thats it. Probably easier and cheaper to find in murica but you should look around and see what's up.

I would love to skate blanks but there are none I know of in my country. Also, if I bought them in bulk, they'd dry out and after a certain time I'd just snap them like matches.
Regarding PP Flights and Real Heavyweights, turns out German Amazon has them but the problem is I don't speak German and I can't find the english version of the site if there even is any.

just automatically translate it in Chrome

actually I just wanted to mention that a lot of germany/UK (and I imagine other western europe)-based online skate shops have pretty manageable shipping rates so it just takes some patience looking around. I'm sure you'll find a good deal eventually.

ALWAYS tweak your knees on a smith/feeble

I found the officiak translation but i have to look at it in my desktop since I'm now on mobile. Thanks for the skateshop recommendation. I'll look around. I'm just scared the deck will be dry and snap in me anyway

is the dryness thing real? boards are pretty much always wrapped in plastic so I find it hard to believe that they could deteriorate like that.

Man, you have no idea. It's one of the most important things.

Also, I have an additional question. What's the difference between regular Etnies Marana and Marana Michellin?

i think ur knee position has to do with your actual body build ie how your hips are and how your feet are etc.
tl;dr - if it isn't broke, don't fix it

Thank you.

it's weird that my legs don't do that when i do an ollie or try something switch. it's uncomfortable actually -- to do regular kickflips and heelflips. oh well. i don't care much for flip tricks anyway
are there any tricks you guys don't do because they just feel weird? like standard tricks, nothing fancy

Attached: switch-hippity-hoppitus.webm (720x540, 997K)

does board length affect how your tricks feels or is it all pretty much the same

>that's not possible!
Ur not trying hard enough

Based

Wheelbase and truck height are the most important factors imo

Of course it does. But more important is what part of the board has lengthened or shortened vs another board. You might not notice 1/4th inch of extra nose but the same 1/4th inch added to the tail side will be noticeable when you pop. Obviously depends on how often you nollie. Any new board will feel different from your last in some way, you'll get used to it.

Wheelbase like said is more important to look put for. It will change the way the board turns as well as the leverage. Most are 14.25 inch wheelbase with an overall length of 30something inches. Dont sweat it.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SKATING MONGO?

I LITERALLY CANNOT SWITCH OVER TO THE OTHER

It looks like shit and is functionally bad

Switch mongo is acceptable though

Attached: based.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

newfriend question:
I assembled my first board by myself, and now I've noticed that whenever I lean into turns my trucks start squeaking a lot. Is this a bad thing? I find my board harder to control if I tighten it

yeah the tighter you make it the more you're gonna have to work to turn
easy answer to the squeak, rub some bar soap on the bushing and pivot cup

all trucks squeak and they need to be broken in a bit.

first dude from the former czechoslovakia ever to turn pro for a US company
fuck yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=D7tHMByz1eA

God damn I had no idea how much of a difference it makes to skate with some other people. Used to skate all alone for months and made barely any progress because I thought everything was so far out of reach. It took a couple of sessions with a guy I met recently and some tips from another dude who just walked up to me in the street in order to go from
>eh, I just should on polishing my shitty ollie into oblivion
to
>oh shit, so I actually can ollie up a fucking curb, land a shuvit from time to time and start to flip the board underneath me?

I can't believe how much it changes to be cheered on and for aother set of eyes to gauge what you should be already able to attempt. I am more stoked than ever. Being an autistic fuck does not help as it turns out.

Skating has always been a group activity, well done.

Maaan, just say Slovak next time.
t. Czech

Attached: 1556612013170.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Help me out brothers.
>Take the board apart to clean it out, remove lots of gunk and dirt
>Start putting it back
>Everything is fine except for one bearing which now sits loosely in the wheel and falls out if I slam it against my palm
>Rest of the bearing require leverage and force to be taken out
>Everything seems fine when assembled and taken for a test ride

Am I in for killing myself or it will last a bit while I save some cash for a set of wheels? It seems perfectly fine when assembled but I am scared now.

A bit more impactful that way.

Bearings are cheap replace it. It will probably favor one side like a car with a flat since it is making poor contact with the axle.

Shit I misunderstood I didn't read it I must be a wrestling fan. The wheel should be replaced I'd say.

go early in the morning and ride around, should be empty. people at park are generally nice, they may even help you. dont be afraid to talk to people at the park.

big BUMP

>falls out if I slam it against my palm
I can't imagine this being a problem after you put a bolt at the end like you normally would. I say don't worry about it.

Yeah, wheels move up to the top of shopping list but for now it seems harmless.
Exactly, what you said tho. Had a splendid session for a couple of hours now and nothing happened, board felt as usual.

>ollies gettin higher
>board starting to flip fully tricking to kickflip and does not fly into oblivion as much
>landed a few shitty fs180s into a full stop, although I can't do them at enough speed to keep rolling fakie afterwards
>board control increasing

Feels so good brehs.

nice, congrats. I'm getting somewhat happy about my ollies so I'm easing into rolling fakie and switch so that I can into 180s.

I'm also trying to learn a shuvit but it's such an ugly trick that I don't even actually want to know it. But I'm fully aware of the progression path aspect so I'm just powering through.

I can't find a decent curb though. I live smack down in the middle of a city and it's either all fucked up or crazy busy.

Sucks about the location. I am thankful that my area has got a couple of remote spots with nice flat and some natural obstacles. I feel you about the shuvs. I busted my face open trying to learn them, had to get stiches, got me a scar on the face for life and I am now extremely hesitant to commit to them. Fear is one hell of a drug.

OP here, my butt still hurts and I can't do much besides pushing but I guess I won't ever get a better opportunity to learn pushing switch.

It's amazing how much a man can do to avoid learning to do shit switch. It's like a leg day to a gymbro.

>shuvits are ugly

youtu.be/zdZFH6yC9ls

I disagree. Shuvits have a subtle style to them. They look great when done proper. Almost as if you and the board levitate for a split second. I know you anons have a few perfect examples of a good shuvit in your gif folder.

Allright, these are some great pop shove its, I'll admit.

Pretty new skater here visiting asp for basically the first time.
Is this just a containment for wrestling that esg also lives in? Does anything else ever happen in this board?

I think there used to be like an arisoft/paintball thread? I think it's mostly wrasslin tho.

Yea Forums was mostly martial arts and real fighting sports back when it was an actual board. Now its contaminant for these wrastle faggots. I think airsoft moved to /k/.

Airsoft is not on /k/ as far as I'm aware. We don't take kindly to airsofters

Whos down to build a ramp

apparently it has been postponed

Attached: B0ojHG5Fxjc.webm (480x270, 394K)

>We don't take kindly to airsofters
That sucks.

Not really considering they shit up the board

this board used to have everything, check out the archives if you want to see what it used to be like

i can do so many tricks in theory, but i can't do them in practice unless i'm skating on perfect polished concrete :(

That dude is not even old enough to know anything about what it was like you know

Guys, I finally have a skatepark pretty close to me. Because of living in a small town with almost no spots, I suck at grinding and sliding and badically skating obstacles. My flat game is pretty good (Can do tres every try, fakie bigflips and such). I learned BS 50-50s and landed a Kicklip into a BS 50 the next day. I still can't FS 50 though. Landed one very sketchy BS 5-0 too. What do you think I should go for next on a ledge after I get FS 50s?
I still absolutely suck at viradslides so I'll stick with that now on a rail. (Can boardslide a big ledge every try)

Attached: 1533936107662.jpg (1100x1483, 989K)

fuck I fell with my skate tool in my pocket. my leg is hurting bad

Aw shit, that's scary.dude. I once forgot to take my keys out of the pocket, fell and felt like one of them was going to pierce my groin. Not making that mistake again.

I usually put my keys and all that in a backpack, but my stupid ass went out without one
man I hope this shit goes away fast, I can't even sit and standup properly. it hit my muscle hard

Oh fuck, it's that bad? Massage it I guess and get well soon.

there are no bruises so I assume it has to be the muscle that's injured. and thanks! might massage it, but it hurts
I'm also not sure if I should warm the injury or cool it

What's your favorite grind that you can do /esg/? I like slappy crooks and Front 50's

Based

First skate in 15 years. I got a boo-boo on my elbow

Attached: IMG-20190802-WA0000.jpg (2560x1440, 528K)

Are you ginger?

FS Crooked, Switch FS Nosegrind.

Very much so

Why?

Are you me? I landed my first rolling bs 180 the other and almost cried thug tears

This fucker does a fucking treflip LATE QUINT KICKFLIP.
Not 1 lateflip, not 2, not 3, not fucking 4... but FUCKING 5.
youtu.be/sYTxYuUoSRg

>learning bs board/180 off on this curved circle rail
>board starts fracturing
>aw shit here we go again.jpg
>hear a good *snap* and get smoked
>focus my board out of frustration
>a mom and her little kid rolling blading just stare at me
>”guess you’re done for the night tee hee”

I will land that trick goddamnit. Fuck curved rails

Attached: B579E625-9FC3-44F2-B832-57DEC5B88D3E.jpg (1120x1317, 304K)

How much room is too much room for your toes in a shoe? I got about a thumb's width, and there's a tiny bit of slide in the heel but they don't come off at all. I'm positive that the next size down would be too small and they don't make the half size down from what I'm wearing. Should I be good?

Attached: 1562411182325.jpg (497x640, 113K)

thinking of picking up this new deck, what do you guys think?

Attached: F0D9DBD7-2C26-4AC3-B92F-3B583E20AFF1.jpg (292x995, 90K)

You could always throw some paper or something in there if it's too much

Kirchart was the first to skate El Toro right?

Use whats cheaper faggot

You fags can't even do slalom

im too busy doin your mom

Shes a tranny

if you're asking if I gave her a reach around, I did

>tr*nny
Please don't use transphobic slurs y'all. Thanks and remember to make your parks safe for LGBTQ folk because skateparks tend to be cis male dominated

Lol faggots get focused

that shit aint flying in my park nigga

BASED

Attached: 1525933255394 (1).png (554x400, 71K)

How do I go about buying a board? Should I go cheap? I'm just starting.

Attached: Snapchat-1796925902.jpg (330x309, 12K)

Why not?

Attached: Ultimate Freestyle Skateboarder.webm (1366x768, 2.43M)

based

Chadd by name, Chad by nature

What do you all think of abstracter forms of skating? Y' know shit like Gou Miyagi and Richie Jackson?

youtube.com/watch?v=pk8dy4NIzBU

youtube.com/watch?v=8gXpZmQ7j70

Attached: Gou_Miyagi_01.jpg (600x327, 110K)

Based

LMAO Bam Margarita is having another meltdown on instagram, what a faggot

only reason I use insta anymore desu

meme

Good

post screenshots nigger

Why would you post his new part?
youtu.be/JVGgqvsz3qA

Miyagi > Jackson

real shit though why do you hate bam so much?

i used to love jackass and viva la bam as a kid and bam was a defition of cool to me and among few others inspired me to skate
ive recently found out in what state he is now but is it his fault?

Attached: bam.jpg (500x373, 36K)

What state is that, exactly?
t. unwilling to follow instagram drama

nah man i got on his instagram
apparently hes still an drunken asshole drunking around disrespecting people and overall being a dick
instagram.com/p/B0s7e-EBEkU/
so sad man

That's one sad loser. Bummer.

>but is it his fault?
yes lol

Because he's a selfish, self-centered narcisisistic junky. He is legitimately incapable of taking responsibility, which is especially evident in the relationship of him and his family. Instead he intends to act like a spoiled brat his entire life. The guy is so much of a fat fucking disaster that it takes all of his energy to even reach the coping now.
All of his friends are reaching out to him to help him sober up, but this pathetic man child is so stubborn that he thinks the only person that could help him is Dr. Phil. He just wants free publicity out of it.
And yes it is his fault, he has a kid and still will not man up and be a father, instead he posts pictures on Insta with him and his kid to give the illusion he's making attempts at being a father, but as soon as the camera's are put away, out comes the bottle and pills and away gors Nikki and Pheonix. They literally evacuate because of how volatile he gets. Fuck this faggot and anyone who stands up for him. Just a pathetic washed up loser.

>t. one of my buddies is friends with him and talks to him frequently

Bump

Anyone watch NKA on youtube? Where has he been?

Attached: nka-donnyhixsonwebm2.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Is this the greatest collab of all time?

Attached: 0801DFE5-0807-427B-A1AA-A9877F43F4C5.jpg (750x746, 756K)

Attached: 1.gif (400x293, 553K)

I can't see who's on it?

Might have to start paying for HydeWars

can feel biebel seething from here

>struggling with a trick for weeks
>decide to record myself
>immediately spot two mistakes
>slow the footage down and identify at least two more
>30 minutes later, shit is much better
I forget that a camera can go a really long way when I'm just stuck in my head with a bad motion. It's like having your own personal Aaron Kyro whispering in your ear.

>"you've got to _feel_ the pop," he whispers in my ear
>"just flick it downwards"
>trembling as he enters me from behind
>eagerly awaiting the seed of his Thetans
>grunting as he thrusts into me
>he goes for a reach around, and with a single touch of my member with both explode cum in orgasmic delight
FIRST TRY!!!

>please like, subscribe, and turn on notifications. put it in the comments what kind of content you want to see
#NotificationSquad

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Front

This

Kyro is love, kyro is life.

This

Literally nobody cares, every time I see a beg in the park the locals are usually really supportive and helpful. You're also going to hinder you're progress by not going to the park, but if you have extreme social anxiety you can go in the mornings when most people arent skating.

Literally nobody cares, every time I see a beg in the park the locals are usually really supportive and helpful. You're also going to hinder you're progress by not going to the park, but if you have extreme social anxiety you can go in the mornings when most people arent skating.

Good job son! Proud of you!!!

Nike dunks dude

Powell flight decks man

>switch mongo

No that's standard on most trucks, if it annoys you put wax on the pivot cups or just follow this tutorial youtu.be/r3qCvRA5gNQ

Wow 15 yrs you must be a boomer

What's the graphic dude

Its fucking gnar, one of the true ways to skate

*crack* *sips* yep, that's right son. Already a teenager when the first Tony Hawks Pro Skater came to playstation

I also enjoy grilling and mowing my lawn

Attached: 1533062898996.png (284x529, 56K)

Same. Favorite one? Mine was 3 but the best open world one was Waste Land

Out of LA check his insta

is that weck? what is this for?

Hydewars I think

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=pjrCRyZVTE8

3 was godtier, when they finally put in reverts and combos could go forever. The open one I had most fun with was the OG THUG, but I also found Ride with the board controller to be a guilty pleasure of mine

Shocklingy close to my skating trip, but the zoomers were on scooters and I was listening to Reel Big Fish

>He doesn't tuck his knee
>He doesn't skate barriers
>He mobs his kickflips
>He only gets in the rail after the kink
>He only goes backside on tranny
>He thinks that fs 180s look good

op is a faggot

Basado

>He thinks that fs 180s look good
They do if you're not a faggot

Attached: 400.gif (301x177, 1.61M)

>THPS3