WON: RIHO EXCLUSIVE TO AEW AND STARDOM

>Riho had her farewell to her home Gatoh Move promotion on 7/2 at Shinjuku Face. She lost to Emi Sakura, who was also on Double or Nothing, in the main event. The entire roster came to the ring for her sendoff. She will start with Stardom on 8/10 at Korakuen Hall. She was at the 7/24 Stardom Korakuen Hall show to announce her signing. From this point forward she will be exclusive to Stardom and AEW. The protocol in Japan is to announce you are a free agent and leave your promotion and take a brief period of time before joining another group, like what Taiji Ishimori did when he left NOAH, he did Impact, teased WWE, and then ended up with New Japan when New Japan was always the destination. Andras Miyagi was the same thing, leaving Sendai Girls, doing a month or two of independent dates for Taka Michinoku, and then signing with Stardom.

Attached: o0444033312563948336.jpg (444x333, 39K)

>exclusive to AEW
NOOOOOOO PLEASE DELETE THIS
FUCK NO SHIT WHY? AEW WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BTFO
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE TELL ME THIS ISN’T TRUE

Attached: 0A24F621-12D9-47AF-A106-103607AE101B.jpg (2647x2049, 578K)

But she is ugly, she is not fit for tv as a face or as a person who tries to dress cute.
She should wear a mask and look like a zombie or something.

She should be fucked live on TV by the Private Party

EL TRAIDOR

Just like Bea. based joshi being international stars

You have poor aesthetic sense.

Attached: DINxwsZUEAAnvoY.jpg (800x533, 80K)

Boycott Liho and WWR Stardom

Queen's Quest has branches in Japan and Europe and now the States.

Attached: EAP93aqU4AEtucL.jpg (2048x1364, 328K)

literally only makes you look like the only one seething KWAB

I love AEW letting their stars have deals with other smaller promotions. Casuals like me get exposed to talent I've never seen before. It's going to be cool seeing Japanese, Mexican, and other talent from around the world on TNT.

I hope this is a swerve and she joins Oedo

>exclusive to AEW

she has one match left on her contract

Dave is such a stooge to misrepresent that

Roshi really wants Haitch to pull the NXT whores

Damn ya really seethin huh

She's full time Stardom, just like the rest of their roster. They run 90 shows a year, she won't have much opportunity to work for AEW. Maybe a few shows a year. Exclusive to AEW is just a Meltzer cope, she's a Stardom wrestler now.

Xia and Viper are shitters, and Jamie is better than Toni.

I assume he's going ALL IN with AEW and EVE

>According to Meltzer

She already removed all AEW related shit for her twitter

>pinned tweet is her sitting on an aew carpet

try harder faggot

Her pinned tweet is literally a picture of her at an AEW event. Why post lies that are so easily provable as false?

who cares, all foreigners are varying degrees of shit and toni and xia actually draw money for the promotion, probably more in their last 2 week stint than jamie will draw in her 6 month tour. stardom has plenty of good workers, probably 2 dozen better than some expendable gaijin whore, but no draws or stars. toni is a star

Buy a banner, Tony.

I wish her big nose would exclusively go into into my ass

She's super young. Going to another country permanently is tough. Look at Paige. She comes to America, gets pushed super hard, and is having all kinds of orgys and sex parties behind the scenes. Poor girl has so many regrets now. Sometimes it's best for younger people to mature more before they step into the big leagues.

It's best for Riho to mature more in Japan inside and outside the ring. She'll still do some AEW shows but she's not ready to be full time. She could be taken advantage of. Nobody wants to see leaks of Riho being sexually exploited like WWE girls.

Attached: pjimage-6-1-696x392.jpg (696x392, 31K)

Her last AEW show

She is going to NXT Japan

Riho has one more match in her current contract with AEW. I hope they extend her.

Poor fanfiction.

>Nobody wants to see leaks of Riho being sexually exploited like WWE girls.
I do. And unless she got pimped out by Emi Sakura when she was young nobody is taking advantage of RiHHHo "that finish doesn't work for me" Abe.

>Nobody wants to see leaks of Riho being sexually exploited like WWE girls.

I do you faggot. What else are women "wrestlers" good for?

If it weren't for the leaks, no one would know about any of that. We don't know what sort of stuff our favorite wrestlers may be engaging in behind the scenes.

Spoiler: Most wrestlers are having orgies and doing drugs and generally being degenerates. It's not a business for squeaky clean folk.

OH NO NO NO NO NO. What happened, E-chads? I thought AEW got BTFO??!?!?!

YOU LOOK STUPID
*clap clap clapclapclap*
YOU LOOK STUPID
*clap clap clapclapclap*

Attached: 17346473823.png (822x832, 217K)

Japanese women wrestlers are idols, they don't do that or they'd lose all their fans and money

that might have been the case in your young spring days boomer but things are different in 2019

AEW is only running one show per week and they are going to rotate talent to let them rest and not over exposing them. Riho could be one week on TV and not on the next. Same with Bea.

She has a full time contract with Stardom and her AEW one expires after 2 more matches. There's no guarantee she'll ever work another AEW match again after that, and she'll definitely never sign a contract with them, it'd have to be freelance use.
And with Stardom she'll be working nearly 100 matches and events a year so won't even have time to do overseas stuff for AEW more than a couple times.

Two more matches and she spent a week with Kenny after FFTF before leaving. You are nuts if you think he doesn't haver her on a longer deal already.

Two more actually. ALL OUT and the TV Debut.

She's not signed with Stardom. At least it wasn't reported by the official stardom twitter. She is still a freelancer.

Attached: DVMKsrUVAAEA2ZK.jpg (900x1200, 169K)

BUT I THOUGHT SHE HATED AEW AND WAS GOING TO STARDOM
TRAITOR
BOYCOTT HER NOW

Its inevitable, it happens with everyone they bring in from rival promotions or free agents
>The protocol in Japan is to announce you are a free agent and leave your promotion and take a brief period of time before joining another group. Andras Miyagi was the same thing, leaving Sendai Girls, doing a month or two of independent dates for Taka Michinoku, and then signing with Stardom.
This is what she's doing

>Riho from AEW

From Stardoms official twitter.

Cope harder

Attached: IMG_20190725_180918.png (1080x396, 95K)

They're running house shows too, just not as many as WWE. Tony says 100 to 120 shows a year is what he wants to run. TV only accounts for 48, plus 4 big PPVs, so at least 52 broadcast shows. So anywhere from 48 to 68 house shows.

AEW is the indy fed she worked for a month or two during her grace period as a freelancer before moving on to the big leagues full time like Cassandra Miyagi did in her month at K-Dojo before signing with Stardom

>Big leagues
Tony could throw Rossy a check and he would sell it on a second.

the have not enough talent to rotate.

How many times they did Bucks vs Lucha already?

His trust fund will run out

Yes they do. You are not going to have Kenny, Jericho or Moxley having single matches week after week. Have to keep the roster fresh and not over exposed.

don't be a fucking retard. Obviously this rotation depends on their weekly viewership on TV and attendances on their house shows. If viewership is low and house shows attendance is down, the big names will have to wrestle week after week. Don't swallow every thing they shoved down your throat.

It will be interesting to see how her commitments between companies will be split. Rossy is already putting her in position to win their 3rd tier singles championship on day 1. Kenny and AEW have positioned her as one of their strongest with Baker. So interesting how in a way AEW and Stardom and TJPW working together.

Attached: 189238948923.jpg (635x517, 97K)

ya seethe?

you are delusional
The elite + Jericho+ Moxley will be there every fucking week.

It's what they said and it makes the sense knowing that some members of the roster are from Japan and others are allowed to work other promotions (Stardom, TJPW and NJPW).

>Jericho
No. He already said it.

Jericho says a lot of things
You think TNT are going to allow their biggest name not to be there every week?

It's on his contract. Fozzy takes priority when he's on tour. Plus New Japan big shows.

That's not what you said though? You literally said Jericho, Mox and Kenny won't be wrestling week after week. Obviously undercard talents can be rotated but key guys most likely won't. Just like WWE aren't using their undercard talents week after week. The difference is WWE undercard talents got paid even though they don't work, AEW doing the same?

It came straight from Tony that you won't see the same wrestlers on every show, especially the top stars. I'd say an official word from the promotion is more credible than some Yea Forumsie's conjecture.

Jaysus effing Krist. you must be a Trump voter who swallowed his loads every time he said fake news about something that disagrees with him.

Have you actually watch any AEW shows? they have so many cooks in the kitchen, there is like half a dozen EVP each booking their own part of the show. I don't think there is anyone in AEW who knew everything that is going on at the show.

Besides like I previously said, if you are not a fucking retard and has any sort of ability to do critical thinking, you would know that Tony is full of shit and he doesn't know how wrestling on TV works. If their viewership is low, they won't be able to rotate any of the big stars, it will be all hands on deck like WWE bringing every big names they have on 1 show.

TNT is going to allow Private Party vs The Dark Order as a main event with Elite and the Ex-WWE talent watching the show backstage or from home.

The show would be cancelled in less than a month

He speaks the truth. I am a very good judge of character and I can sense the conviction in his voice.

Pastacope

It's interesting that AEW gave part time Stardom girls wins over his their main girl Britt Baker.

Fucking cunt betrayed Gatoh Move. Fuck you!

why? it's not like there is a women's title on the line. The match literally means nothing. Brandi has an undefeated streak going in singles match, last time I checked nobody else had any singles win in the women's division.

>make constant threads about her leaving AEW
>turn out to be completely wrong
e-drones absolutely BTFO yet again

STARDOM has weekly shows, so no idea when she is going to travel to do AEW also

And so does Gatoh Move.

Based Kenny will keep her from the path of orgies. Admittedly she'd still probably end up owning a sex doll, but only for wrestling purposes.