Kevin Nash was raped at gunpoint in the summer of 92 by Carter

Kevin Nash was raped at gunpoint in the summer of 92 by Carter

Attached: 3139184fc700a70eaf4c762cc91fbc5483bf45c01a940101f23ebf8c28095118.jpg (700x700, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/asp/thread/7424449
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Carter was the last entertaining thing to come from this board

Hey Carter!

Carter.

Ya seethe?

Nah, honestly, it was probably wolfcuc to be honest.
Think about it, this guy goes into immediate shitposting mode with deadie or rikishis ass spamming to derail summer of 92 threads so we cant figure out the truth.
His guilt over that fateful summer is why wolfcuc has been defending Nash since at least 98 and defends him to the very end.
Hes so ashamed about doing that to him that he now defends him as a way to atone for his sins.

He’s right though. This board died when Carter, Triphammer, and Bretcuck left

>Carter trying to steal wolfchad's gimmick
Fuck off, Carter.

>t. Carter

>Carter giving himself (you)s again
Yikes

Do we have a picture of wolfcuck or we only know he's black?

hi carter

Yo carter what up lil man, finner, based and all that other dumb shit you say.

>finner
Finna.

RENT FREE

T. Carter

Why yes, that is how you live in your moms basement, what gave it away.

Based carter

3 posters
18 posts

Sup Carter

Hi Carter howdy ding-dong diddly, doo

Bases

Attached: 1436754503687.gif (200x142, 1.25M)

wat u mean?

Carter you will never ever be on the same level that wolfGOD is. So stop trying to steal his gimmick you lazy worthless beaner.

>21 posts
>only 13 posters
This thread has been taken over by the one and only WOLFGOD

Attached: byfezzfG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38K)

No, its carter. Wolfgod once got 149 replies with only 29 different IPs. These are rookie numbers

archived.moe/asp/thread/7424449
Here is the legendary thread

Newfag

Samefag

worked

This reddit refugee dares to call me a newfag even though his pathetic ass hasnt been here for long enough to witness wolfGODS schizo episode when nash's sandwich sandals were posted
Ofcourse the first two are from the same guy, i just posted the link to the thread which i forgot to add in the firsr one, retard. The third is just a brainlet

You are a dumb queer that has not witnessed Carter at the height of his powers

>legendary thread
>wolfie's schizo episode
>posts a thread from a week ago
Newfag you weren't even here to witness his original meltdown which occured years ago. Real wolfcuck doesn't post here anymore, first it was Carter impersonating him now its just randomfags

Who?

Member triphammer

Nigger name 3 Yea Forums tripfags that aren't Carter or Wolfcuck. I bet you can't.

>wolfcuck doesn't post here anymore
Thats the joke, retard. People were spamming "hi wolfie" every time someone said that nashposting is boring. In the thread that i posted everyone was acting like the other guy is wolfcuck. No one is retarded enough to believe that all of that was him.

It was wolfcuck

Check Real wolfcuck has been summoned there

Hi carter

Nah that's just Carter larping

Bases

KekWhatABitch

>getting worked by Carter

Hey wolfcuck, hows that Nash dick taste?

Holy shit how many threads has wolfcuck created today

>implying Carter is not the only one posting on Yea Forums at all times

>implying carter is wolfcoon
Newfaggot

Here’s an example. Nobody talks about you except you pretty much so all threads about wolfcuck are just you. The Earthquake thread is you. The Christian threads are you. The Nash threads. The threads where you figure out who is popular outside of WWE with the fans and then make a thread about how they’re shit. The threads talking shit about Okada, the “this is every new japan match” copypasta. The threads where you ask a seemingly innocent question (was such and such person this?) then troll everyone with proxies and accuse them all of samefagging if more than one person disagrees with you, that’s all you. Because you are a jobless faggot who lives with his mother in a flat in Newcastle and has to troll here to occupy himself to avoid having to think about what a fucking loser he is. How am I doing? Pretty close?

Ya fucking BOIL lmao

Samefag

Dont know

Hi Carter

Bases

Attached: 2b41a4c3b63285aed458b91ee3e0b4a8.gif (500x280, 2.92M)

Kek when did Nash undergo a sex reassignment surgery

Attached: IMG-20190706-WA0002.jpg (729x1296, 66K)

KWAB

ITT: all me

ITT: all wolfsimp and carter but unironically

>this thread
kek Wolfie going schizo again

Hi Carter!!

Hi Wolfcucc

You absolute fucking retard, how could I be Wolfpac if I said he was going schizo again? Look at the reply number, Wolfie is samefagging so hard and he's not even changing IPs anymore.

Why do you pretend that pic is carter. You did same with wolfchad and yellissa in finding random pic of person online and forcing it to be them

It's very easy to find pics of people who post on asp via twitter. I myself have built database so I can show there employers or future employers the posts they make online

Cringe

Hi carter
Hi carter

Yelissa put out a timestamp, can't recall how the Carter pic got around

>ding-dong diddly how?

Kek Carter you can't hide your beaner ugly face

Wolfcuck SEETHING

Just came hear to post that I have not showered in 3 days because I was camping, and now my balls smell extremely rank.
Gonna take a shower now.

What about hitting weights and getting a clue?

Bretcuck,Deanmark,Triphammer

Yelissa is one of Carter’s third world female relatives. He probably asked her to do that in exchange for clean bottles of water

Don't talk about my sister-aunt like that or I will hack your twitter and post pictures of Eddie and Jericho

ayo gimme sum dat STENCH boyo

Holy
Fucking
Finna

Fuck off carter
When is bretgod coming back to save us from this monotomy