So NJPW are allowed to have 50 kickouts and is considered the best wrestling on the planet...

So NJPW are allowed to have 50 kickouts and is considered the best wrestling on the planet. But NXT does it then they’re cringe?

Attached: 748BF8E7-A258-4943-8D52-8EFE4B9079F8.jpg (1024x627, 53K)

Everything NXT does is cringe.

It's the other way around actually

I don't really watch NJPW, but I caught an episode of NXT last week after I hadn't seen it in a while, and holy shit it is bad.

How often do you actually see someone kick out of the proper Rainmaker? Okada never kicked out of the One Winged Angel.

The key here is intensity. The guys in NXT work a soft style. in NJPW it looks they're killing each other, it just grabs your attention in a different way and more effective too.

Japs are just inherently based

They rarely kick out of finishers. Gargano was taking not only several of Cole's finish but the tag team one as well and still kicking out.

guilty by association. NJPW is run by well liked wrestlers. NXT is run by Triple Nose. Everything he does is fucking cringe automatically. He brought this upon himself after all the shit he's pulled.

5 people
Omega/White/Naito/Tana and Aj

Nigga i can name 10 finisher people have never kicked out of in NJPW

>rarely kick out of finishers
Ishii literally kicked out of a running Destino last night LMAO

have sex

Ishii is also a fued from back in the stardust genius days.

The running Destino isn't the actual Destino. Pay attention. Personally it looks better than the actual one but that's not what the point is here. How many people kick out of the blade runner, pulp friction, last of the dragon, bad luck fall? The list goes on.

Nu Japanlets already in damage control, slyly weaving and evading around every loophole to move the goalpost, just like how they fabricate all their make believe nuanced storytelling to make themselves feel better kek

>They rarely kick out of finishers
Yeah just numerous piledrivers, neck bumps and kicks to the head

Here's your (You)

Post the Gargano vs the other midget doing spots in slow motion

>a running move with more momentum behind it gets kicked out of while the standard variation doesn't
Holy shit how retarded are the Japos

>lost for words
LMAO

I'm with you, but that's how it is. That regular Destino is never kicked out of, even tho it technically looks worse.

>Gotch Piledriver - suzuki
>One winged angle
>package piledriver-Chase
>Destino (the twist-arm version has never been kicked out of and that's the one he finishes matches with, everyone kicks out of the running version).-
>Ospreay’s Stormbreaker has never been kicked out of.
>The Bad Luck Fall has never been kicked out off
>Goto’s GTR has never been kicked out of
>Zack's Zack driver has never been kicked out of (i think not 100% on that one)
>back to the future was never kicked out off
Other side notes
>Jay White’s Blade Runner has been kicked out once
>Rainmaker has been kicked out of by 4 people
>The Styles Clash was kicked out ONCE in his last match
>Ibushi’s Kamigoye has only been kicked out of once.
>Ishii’s Vertical Drop Brainbuster has only been kicked out of twice i think

Imagine knowing who any of the people in this list are, let alone their finishing move name LMAO HAVE SEX

Ishii’s whole gimmick is he is a no necked stone pit bull that can take damage like no other and still kick out at one. Bad example

>ITS OK WHEN JAPAN DOES IT

No just Okay when Ishii does it

Jokes on you..
I like both.

Attached: 1532936470056.jpg (1602x1008, 131K)