*It's another Okada can't let go of the opponent's wrist despite not having any long feud history with them yet nu...

*It's another Okada can't let go of the opponent's wrist despite not having any long feud history with them yet nu japanlets defend it as some kind of nuanced storytelling and not because he's a one dimensional shitter that doesn't know how to change it up episode*

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

I agree, they should have him do a cuckold angle instead like based WWE.

example?

the last match he had

>thinks about WWE 24/7
wew

The last match he had could arguably go back as far as 2015 when Okada faced Will for the first time. Since then Will has been a flippy shitter before he showed up inm NJPW, then he was an even more flippy shitter in NJPW, then he started to show signs of developing a more even pace with Shibata, then he went through his ultra Okada fandom where he copied his look and even his moves in a vain attempt to gain his approval(culminating in the 2018 Anniv match, then went back to being a mainstay of the Jr division but this time without the Okada worship, then through late 2018 he started packing on mass and actually changing his style to fit more with other HW wrestlers. Now he is still the most high flying "HW" wrestler but is significantly closer to beating Okada than he was before, to the point where a lot of people picked him to win. The match showed great growth from their NJC match, Ospreay die to injury or strategy actually took an extremely measure approach to Okada, maybe in an attempt to counter what Okada would be preparing for in an Ospreay match.
Get
A
Clue

>literally proving OP's point
get a clue instead

But I just gave an example how the last match he had actually had a feud to go with it?

I always saw Okada not letting go of the opponent's wrist a show of respect and fear

reading would be your friend

It’s not the whole story of the match though it’s just one little thing he does. I don’t know why you always make a big deal about it, as if anyone else makes a big deal about it, because nobody else thinks this is nuanced storytelling and it’s been a pretty regular part of his matches since like the third time he did it which was a long long time ago. This is just you constructing a strawman to make yourself feel smart about pwning teh libz which in this case is people who like something you don’t like. And in fact, it does literally make sense for him to do this for a jr heavyweight whose offence is flying around.

I agree in general that a lot of these guys are kind of one note and that usually includes Okada but he is still a good wrestler and you are still a faggot. Hit the weights.

Attached: 75177B53-A531-41B3-B027-69680CB52D18.jpg (324x218, 13K)

Honestly after the Tana match I'd say to not think too much the wrist control thing. It's just a sign of will, fighting spirit and desperation. It's Okada super hulk up in a way.

It's cool, a nice visual and puts over his opponent by showing how far they dragged Okada and puts Okada over as someone who never gives up. It's nothing more complex than that

>pwning teh libz
Imagine talking like that YIKES

genuine pinhead

>wrist control

I interpret the wrist control as all being based in his WK10 match against Tanahashi. Yes, it was climax for him in the 1v1 rivalry, but it also in Okada's mind the wrist control becomes key to defeating the seemingly undefeatable. Wrist control made him the new Ace, and so it should never fail him.

Let's expand on this thought process and look at his spinning Rainmaker which I like to call "The Drizzler". He started using it last G1 after he lost the belt. This was after he spent much of 2017 and half of 2018 getting his Rainmaker counter in several ways when he would grip the wrist. This ranged from Shibata bracing himself or kicking him the face, to eating V-Triggers from Omega, to Zach using it as a point of contact for a submission to Tanahashi countering it in about a half dozen ways at the Dontaku defense. So in the G1 when he is trying to weirdly get his groove back, he thinks us a non-pre-contact version of the Rainmaker. He figures that if he does not telegraph the lariat with clutching the wrist, he can get some breathing room when in a tight spot. Of course, without the ripcord or step forward, it loses lots of power and cannot on its own finish an opponent. This last, I think, is canon because he has NEVER gone for a pin off the spinning rainmaker. Okada only uses it to knock an opponent off balance and out of breath enough for him to use the real thing.

The point of the sermon is: Okada is GOAT for taking these slight variations of a basic move and turning them into kino moments of wrestling as well as showing his character's journey.

Attached: Evil Counters Rainmaker.gif (342x193, 1.9M)

Have sex

Already did today, thanks.
Take a shower

Wouldn't suprise me if this simp is a brit. They're all cringe cancers

>The point of the sermon is: Okada is GOAT for taking these slight variations of a basic move and turning them into kino moments of wrestling as well as showing his character's journey.
It's just a lariat. That's what a lot of people who do not watch will say. But people in the arena react to "just a lariat" as well as WWE fans have reacted for years to a Stunner.

It's just a stunner

>no counter argument to him

Attached: 1563315092293.jpg (445x409, 72K)

because i didn't read LMAO

Based

Samefag

samefag

Me

Good morning wolfie, you got up early today.

Have sex nerd

Samefagging again

Here’s an example. Nobody talks about you except you pretty much so all threads about wolfcuck are just you. The Earthquake thread is you. The Christian threads are you. The Nash threads. The threads where you figure out who is popular outside of WWE with the fans and then make a thread about how they’re shit. The threads talking shit about Okada, the “this is every new japan match” copypasta. The threads where you ask a seemingly innocent question (was such and such person this?) then troll everyone with proxies and accuse them all of samefagging if more than one person disagrees with you, that’s all you. Because you are a jobless faggot who lives with his mother in a flat in Newcastle and has to troll here to occupy himself to avoid having to think about what a fucking loser he is. How am I doing? Pretty close?

samefag

>31 replies
>only 12 posters
Wolfcuck thread, sage

>he's a one dimensional shitter that doesn't know how to change it up episode*
Dumb movez drone. did you start watching NJPW this year? Watch Okada in 2014 and 15, watch him against Omega, watch his first match against ZSJ where they were trading submissions, ZSJ using the conventional ones and Okada using mexican ones. He can do whatever is needed to get the match over. Dumb fuck

What's going to be the excuse when Okada does it in his match with KENTA?? Can't wait for Nu Japanlets to spin it as "THEY HAVE HISTORY" LMAO

Good post

Based NuChads burying OP

i'm not a big okada fan but you don't have to know someone well to be able to hold their wrist.

Tell that to the delusional people writing whole essays defending why he does it LMAO

Samefag

samefag

This is just Okada growing as a wrestler. It's like when Goku makes a breakthrough and unveils a new technique to defeat a powerful foe, and from that moment on that new technique becomes part of his core offense. There is no storyline reason for using the move in this particular instance, it has simply become a regular move in his signature offense. If you watch his feud with AJ Styles, he came up with new techniques to answer AJ (the jacknife roll up into the air raid neckbreaker, the bridging german into the rainmaker), and those became a regular part of his moveset. Against Nakamura in the G1 Finals, he unleashed the short arm rainmakers for the first time, and those too became a regular part of his offense. Same with the shotgun dropkicks he used against Tenryu, and now the "wrist control" he used against Tanahashi has become a signature.

Only incels and guys who have been cucked are upset about cuck angles. Chads self-insert as the bull.

18 posters. there is some bad COPE in this thread from someone

samefag

He already did in animated form

Attached: 6ee (1).jpg (491x491, 43K)