Is Jon Moxley the ideal wrestler?

>made millions really young being a cuck for Vince
>leaves Vince and does whatever the fuck he wants
>can work NJPW, AEW and the indies simultaneously because he’s a big star
>has enough money to retire whenever he wants, but doesn’t because he loves to wrestle

Has anybody else had a career like this? Jericho is the only one I can think of.

Attached: 617231D2-DC91-433F-8ABE-0156AA5D7E7A.jpg (739x415, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dq0t8bfb3aY
youtube.com/watch?v=FNmXxpbV2-Q
youtu.be/q0DCtZkCSAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hes a ideal lower midcarder

i mean Okada made millions really young and never had to work for Vince

It's pretty based, plus he makes faggots on Yea Forums seethe

And yet he’s in the upper mid card to main event everywhere he goes. Ya seethe?

You have to wonder how many E guys are thinking of doing the same thing. I think what seperates Mox from most is that he actually loves wrestling.

That plus he has the sack to man up & leave.
Not like that little neutered house boy Seth.

>Is Jon Moxley the ideal wrestler?

go back

can anyone link one decent c- or better dean promo? everything ive seen from him is seff levels of cringe

>Millions of Yen

youtube.com/watch?v=dq0t8bfb3aY

youtube.com/watch?v=FNmXxpbV2-Q

Dollars.

According to Jericho, a lot of people wanna do what Mox is doing when their contracts are up, but when WWE starts throwing all those zeroes at you, who knows.

>Think of it like Amazon Prime for head trauma.

I like how that's exactly how their match ended last night, tapped in the middle of the ring.

Who the fuck cares what he did before he joined New Japan? The dude is a fuckin' wrestler. Dude swears and throws a few kicks and suddenly he's the guy?

I give it max a year before there are rumors for a Shield reunion vs New Day at Mania

It is still real to some people so have some respect little bitch

>Dude swears and throws a few kicks and suddenly he's the guy?
well yeah wrestling is fake, anyone can be "the guy" if they are entertaining enough

i've never watched him as dean ambrose in wwe but i like his style in NJPW

that match with ishii was based, and using umino as a way to connect with domestic fans in NJPW is a pretty smart move

>Is Jon Moxley the ideal wrestler
There is no such a thing as an ideal wrestler, but if there is any man that come close to it, that man is Charlotte Flair.

WHOOOOOOO(RE)!!!!!!1

He's not particularly good at anything but deathmatches. He should work with the strongstyle japs and get his work to be better since he ain't gonna be a flippy shitter anytime soon

He is a man redefined by his own autistic rabble, and thus, ideal for this time and place.

youtu.be/q0DCtZkCSAk

I LIKE BLACK GUYS

Jesus Christ does he look like a geek.

Dean is actually a good wrestler and IMO doesn't need death matches to get over. Unlike shitters like Janela or Johnny Havoc he does not look like a simp who works at a gas station.

That's fair, although he used all his time off to get in shape. He kinda looked like a homeless man before that

What do you expect when you’re depressed because you hate your job?