*Releases a rap song with less buzz, and factually worse than enzo fucking amore in your path*

*Releases a rap song with less buzz, and factually worse than enzo fucking amore in your path*
Its sooooo fucking bad lol.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_alfredkonuwa_files_2019_05_lio-1200x800.jpg (960x640, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90Tb2qmlMcE
youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait Lio actually got released?

who

he did what?

This dude on A Block or B Block?

He's in C(atering) Block

Apollo became a rapper?

Based C block.

Got a link or what do I need to type?

L10 Ru$h - I have to pay the bills

youtube.com/watch?v=90Tb2qmlMcE

Bro, there is literally no buzz to this.

Nope, I assume they're just holding him until his contract runs out now

I gave it a listen. I think it's actually a better song than Enzo's, but it doesn't have anything that you can joke about like Enzo's did so it won't gain as much traction. It's missing a consensual penis.

honestly, the voice is just too loud compared to the beat, which has weak as hell drums. Needs a decent engineer and it'd be pretty decent.

Also, who gives a fuck about it because it has nothing about it that's catchy. Just basic "would you like my mixtape" decent rapping.

Tapped out 1:40 in, there's like zero energy in this shit.
Awful, not even funny bad, just bad.

that shit was whack.

The most generic rap I've ever heard.

Lio reeeeeally needs to get his ass on 205. He's a great heel and amazing in-ring, they could use him

why couldnt this nigga make it with the wolves?

He couldnt even make it with puppies, the wolves distant relatives

Jesus that's generic af

Lesson is. Dont be a cunt.

Miz is proof you can redeem yourself and get a good career/salary/opportunities in media.

Rush is a cunt - he's not a star but thinks he is, too good to carry bottles of water but he isnt and got trashed by Henry for trying to make it about race when its paying your dues, and not courteous to others.

Respect wanted, but not reciprocated.

it's kinda based he was able to make a beat out of samples from those halloween ghost toys

Attached: spoke.jpg (320x400, 30K)

>works himself
>pisses off everyone
>tries to play the race card which actually never worked so far (inb4 Darren Young he played the gay card)
>gets to sent home
>sits home
>can't wrestle for other promotions
>gets literally paid in quarters due to this
>they don't want to release him
>makes shitty rap songs after his 8 hour shift in the local supermarket
kinda JUST, tbqhf

This

>got trashed by Henry for trying to make it about race
why is Henry so based

the intro before the beat dropped had me very hopeful, but the drop just didn't live up. that beat sucks and its so off-tempo it doesn't compliment the underlying sample. rhymes were whatever, but my main gripe is the beat

>227 views
holy fuck lmao

great post, ****1/4

t-that's just the hard cam side

Enzo's was much better in every way, this is pure trash. The beat is weak and has no hook, the vocal humming is generic 'pick the first thing that pops up in the plugin' shit, and the volumes are all fucked up, as well as his voice not being compressed properly so it sounds like shit. But the worst part is his 'flow' is nonexistent, you can clearly tell he doesn't know how rhythm works, can't count beats, and is all over the place failing to even keep a completely simple and generic formula in check. This also has no presentation values, Enzo had a big video, Worldstar, trash talking, attempts at hooks, memorable lines (probably memorable for the wrong reasons, but still). And the lyrical content is 'I'm just a black man, smoked some weed, upset my moms, now tryin' to stay on da right path' type of generic drizzling shits.

OP Here, When i discovered the video it had no views.
I didnt even bother dropping a comment I cringed out at the minute mark. I can drop better bars and have a better flow than that bulbasaur

>OP Here
Go back

OP Here has been a part of Yea Forums as long as I can remember and I have on Yea Forums since 2008. So fuck off faggot.

Exactly.

>Miz is proof you can redeem yourself and get a good career/salary/opportunities in media.

Miz is pretty much set for life. He's been loyal to Vince and the company so long, that he'll have a job forever and all he had to do was pay his dues and now he's one of the veterans. With his mic skills, he'll be on TV for years even after he retires.

That shit sucks.
He has like zero flow on the mic. Yes Enzo track actually was far better than this.

I done told you it was bad and worse than enzos.
I actually unironically enjoyed consensual penis song.

I unirronically couldn’t make it to a second verse. The lyrics are generic as fuck, the flow is awful and doesn’t match the beat on some parts and he has absolutely no energy in his music. The only redeeming thing is the Halloween music

Enzo at least has some clever bars, and a serviceable flow. Lio has like no talent as a rapper at all.

His flow sounds like he literally just watched his favorite grandma pass away slowly.

>1. The beat really sucks ass
>2. The rhymes are generic and trying to copy 2deep4me Kendrick
>3. His flow lacks energy and it seems like he's just reading words in front of him
At least enzo's was funny bad and not boring bad

Are those the lyrics tattooed on his stomach?

That is the worst tattoo Ive ever fucking seen in my life and Ive been to jail

No buzz to a garbage pro wrestler trying to rap, wow how unexpected

Bumps in the road
but signs were pretty scary
No Timmy Turner but I was wishing for that Guy Fieri

Attached: 1539840907429.png (435x491, 229K)

Is this in the song? I honestly tried twice farthest i made was just over a minute.

yeah it's actually at 1:02

Based kiketube protecting my ears

Attached: IGotTarped.jpg (1279x686, 55K)

Newfag

Been out almost a whole day 310 views.
Dude when I made shitty youtube videos in 09 I managed to draw better dimes than this guy has

Didn't even make it 30 seconds before tapping out.

Lmao most of the views come from Yea Forums

What's the shittiest bar in the song?
I literally couldn't listen to it for more than 40 seconds.

Attached: 1558843415292.jpg (455x430, 42K)

>the color of my skin thats the reason I can't lose
yikes

just sounds like a youtube lo-fi hip-hop mix, his flow is bad, rhymes are okay i guess but you need more than passable at best rhymes to make good rap music

not better than thuganomics kek

Honestly at this point lio rush should at least give me credit for giving his "song" views by making a thread about it. I am almost positive it would sit at below 30 views had I not made this thread.
Also he should thank
As well

This nigga choking on cabbage

Buuuuuuuuump

Nigger worked himself into a shoot.
Based Bray was right about him not making it among the wolves, kid.

Shit, its actually as bad as you all say, trash fire.

t. underage fag who came here from r*ddit 2 months ago

Grippin mah

I'M GONNA SAY IT

Attached: 1564058489545.jpg (640x327, 19K)

who?

House nigger is not based

man before I deleted my youtube account me and my friends rap song got up to 7500+ views. we made that in 2011 as a joke to a friend overseas in the military. this no dimes nigga is a shittier rapper than me and my group of tone deaf white boys and our gonna make it home rap

Exactly the siphers I used to chill in while white boys spit freestyles were better than this rap.

why do all black men think they can rap well by default

I hear ya there man. this dude straight sucks

>Miz is proof you can redeem yourself and get a good career/salary/opportunities in media.
>With his mic skills,
You mean the ones they buried him for immediately after his Wrestlemania with Cena?

Dude wrestlemania 27 was almost a decade ago. Miz took the marine franchise over, does many appearances for wwe in the media and has his own reality show. The miz got a reality tv show before steve austin, which side note looks based as fuck.

>Miz took the marine franchise over
only because of the shitfit raised when Orton was going to do it

Why is this beat so fucking off its self? Ive literally never heard something like this before. Garage Band Rap Beat #1 would have been better

Then he turned the franchise into his. Any wrestler couldve been put in mizs place. Hell ted dibiase jr. Was the marine before him. Also mizs marine is the only one with an actual overlapping story that reached an actual conclusion not lol here is a new marine and a new wrestler.

>Dude wrestlemania 27 was almost a decade ago.
Im still mad dammit that he didnt get an ultra mega push as King God Emperor Douche Lord

>ted dibiase jr.
Did some Sci Fi channel stuff as a Big Guy becaus e G4 had recently died, sprained his ass, lost 40lbs of muscle, dissappeared

I would like to see miz win the big one more time, as a heel of course.

CONSENSUAL PENIS

Do bulbasaurs know any other genre in the current year?

you worked? keep seething, Lioetty

Jazz is still kinda popular, I guess

RNB which is just a name for pop when a black person does it.

Viperwave

youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c

Attached: a3969659956_10[1].jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

Cringe

More like Lio, HUSH!

Based

once in a generation artist