DIMES ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOIS

Attached: dpx5a2ppwac31.jpg (828x431, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVruAfu53z4
showclix.com/event/wrestling-under-the-stars-norwich-ct-sat-aug-17th
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They should get Jelly Janela in Moxley's corner.

>dimes
I've never seen a more anti-dimes pic in my life

>Caz XL W/NZO
This string of words is funnier than it has any right to be

Will they sign them to AEW? Its not like this two shitters are doing anything at the moment

Cass looks a lot better. Thought he was gonna die for a bit, good on him

is this fucking real? I'd watch this.

I thought that said Wrestling under the Stairs
Thought it was a Harry Potter promotion

I giggled m8

Good on enzo for sticking with cass after his fight with depression!

>has a rocket strapped to him in NJPW
>while he's simultaneously raking in fat stacks of cash from doing almost nothing for AEW

>works random WWE has-been shindies anyway

Enzo is objectively the greatest mic worker since The Rock and nothing you do or say will ever change that fact.

Ambrose is one of those guys who's in it because he actually likes to wrestle
The reason he went to japan is because he's a huge NJPW mark

He can literally do whatever he wants. He saved his WWE money, doesn't need much to live (beer money and fast food) and enjoys wrestling. Most wrestlers should aspire to be in his position.

It's the second time they have this Mox vs Cass and Enzo in the indies, good for them
I'm happy to see Enzo and Cass together, God bless them

Yikes

What's a big time rapper like Real1 doing in this bingo hall? Shouldn't he be headlining world tours?

Caz XL x/ nZo need to go to NJPW and take over the tag scene desu. Enzo's lil shuffle dance thing would get him over with the crowd.

I'd bet a steak dinner they're going to aew. The tag tournament is gonna be the focus when they go to tv so they'll want tag teams that draw. Probably show up at all out.

>There's only one word to describe you, and I'm gonna spell it out for ya!
>W
>O
>R
>K
>E
>D
>WOOOOORKED

Nah man, Enzo "is a rapist"
AEW has a liberal audience, they will not hire him (plus Cass voted for Trump)
Belive all waman

I still don't understand how his CONSENSUAL PENIS song didn't make him a superstar G
youtube.com/watch?v=oVruAfu53z4

He also sounded really bitter about Big Ass getting hurt and ruining their blow off match. Glad they're still tight.

>My name is NZO M or A, and I am a licensed G and a genuine stud. And you can't learn how! This right here is Caz XL, and he's 2 metres tall. And you can't learn how! Bing bong, we are human males! What's happening?

[MLG]Caz_XL_W/NZO

do it cody you faggot. i would actually watch

I'm not sure it's a good look for him to work against people who are literally only "draws" because they were in WWE because that's a label he should be desperate to avoid

This match actually looks based. The first post wwe match that any of these guys have been in that's worth a shit. That speaks volumes!

Found the flaming UK faggot

NJPW already made him noteworthy in his own right. Now all AEWHO have to do is not shit the bed with him completely
They will

>literally a midcard WWE match

if AEW is gonna succeed it needs to appeal to more than just people who care about NJPW

>people who are literally only "draws" because they were in WWE
Yeah because Moxley was such a huge fucking name in CZW lmao. No one including you cared about him before he was in WWE.

kek

Did Enzo snitch Tekashi69?

Will Cass injure Mox on purpose or by accident?

he was part of his entourage so probably not

HOLY FUCKING DIMES
Finally two over 6'0 men in a bingo hall match, meltzer cultist will feel so intimidated lol

Guess the attendance.

AEW is a good fit for them.

This has to be fake right?

>fast food
what's his favorites? I take him as an all night drinker, maybe orders a pizza around 3am or gets mcdonalds breakfast in the morning

will Nzo injure himself?

There's a good chance of that

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

showclix.com/event/wrestling-under-the-stars-norwich-ct-sat-aug-17th

If that's the case, me and Moxley are bigger soul mates than I'd imagine. Throw a burger at 12AM and we go way back.

a sellout with merch lines wrapped around the building. maybe go to an actual show instead of watching WWE highlights on youtube ya absolute geek.

They already did this

Attached: 78AC7423-6D68-43C0-A0DB-B13AF824496F.jpg (750x750, 174K)

Yeah he was such a nobody Daniel Bryan specifically asked for Moxley to be his last match before coming back to WWE.

MOX is going to bring WWE down promo by promo

what if big cass has another seizure in the ring?

k i n o a s f u c k

Indie dates pay pretty well if you're a big name. Usually the promoter fronts your travel expense and you get a grand or two for the match itself. They basically splurge all their money on getting one or two big names for a show. That's how they're able to hire these guys, and also why everyone else gets paid in hot dogs.

ahhahahahaha yeah looks like a drunk typo of a name.

Mox vs JPOL SB W/QWY

wat.

Yes you have. Every night on RAW.

he has no contract, no money, no rap career and is only a matter of time until he's found OD'ing at the Whiskey on the strip. and you cant teach that.

Attached: chill out slut.jpg (500x331, 30K)

I have no idea who the fuck LB G /TQ+ is and I certainly don’t care to find out.

because it was terrible? seemed like an over produced tosh.o skit.

He loves the bar scene. Most NJPW guys are all like that too. No surprise he gets along so well there.

this is like a mid card smackdown match

bruh main event smackdown match is kofi vs dolph

BASED
WE DID IT AGAIN BROS