/Oedo/ Tai and TCS General

Last thread reached the bump limit Korakuen show is in about 5 hours.
>Leo+Hina vs Sumire+Natsuko vs Ruaka+Rina(wb)
>Iida vs Utami vs Jamie
>STARS vs TCS
>Goddesses of Stardom: Andras+Kagetsu vs Kyona+Konami
>Wonder of Stardom: Hazuki vs Arisa
>World of Stardom: Momo vs Bea
Yurie+Hana photobooks go on sale today, overseas shipment within 24 weeks
Next show is in Ishikawa on the 27th.

Attached: hzas.jpg (1092x1002, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ashiken0204/status/1153999946216964096
twitter.com/kimurarock/status/1154031995363590144
stardom-world.com/set/534
twitter.com/MayuIwatani/status/1154081405481054208
pscp.tv/w/1PlJQLPnNwNGE
twitter.com/emblem_saki555/status/1154233674381971456
twitter.com/king_fop/status/1154279514362404864
njpw1972.com/schedule/
twitter.com/riho_gtmv/status/1154370531728084997
youtube.com/watch?v=ky_sBYbUgj0
twitter.com/hanadayo0903/status/1154401269903085568
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1154594481896710144/pu/vid/640x360/cGAsGPWinKwJzjon.mp4?tag=10
twitter.com/emblem_saki555/status/1154659531365859328
youtube.com/watch?v=8hdVIsDws9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: EAKyYnwUIAEwuYc.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 384K)

maachikurin0613 posted this too. I think he's attending tonight, and usually posts photos as the matches happen.

Attached: hzas2.jpg (1616x1080, 179K)

>Yurie+Hana photobooks go on sale today, overseas shipment within 24 weeks
My copy of FLOWER shipped on friday and arrived the following monday.

Attached: 162430828_org.jpg (800x533, 122K)

Post Joshi pits, please.

That's still within 24 weeks

Attached: D-XGz7aVUAYnyta.jpg orig.jpg (1125x1991, 392K)

Soon.

Attached: People followed by We Are Stardom (@we_are_stardom) _ Twitter.png (736x276, 30K)

this is even more traitorous than joining AEW
i spit upon Liho

Nice pit

AND HIDDEN

I miss Rabbit and I want her to face Saya Iida in an exploding ropes match

That is all

Attached: C0z7I8RVQAEne-D.jpg orig.jpg (4096x2730, 1.38M)

discount haruna neko

Attached: kyoko double spank.webm (999x562, 1.91M)

I'm passing the fuck out but placing bets on the card.
Sumire+Natsuko
Utami
STARS
Andras+Kagetsu
Arisa
Momo

Attached: Dht6JiRVMAE8nRg.jpg (640x428, 68K)

Attached: 45734160202_161a56b669_h.jpg (1067x1600, 360K)

Being a superficial fan is not a positive quality, my friend.

Attached: Dp8HzuMUUAAQyAH.jpg (1199x744, 111K)

Attached: money maker.webm (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Attached: 504.webm (640x360, 1.72M)

Can't wait for Momo to win and for everyone in this thread to be happy and congratulate Momo on her victory!

Would you wear Mayu's pets shirt?

Attached: EAOLz5fU0AABTBz[1].jpg (676x900, 127K)

Speaking of merch.

Attached: get drunk and buy 2.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-080743_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 727K)

Should be the actual main event.

Attached: EADF1HPUIAAB78J.jpg (565x900, 142K)

Printing money.
Who will kill whom?

who

Damn Ruaka has a fat sexy ass

Arisa will be enjoying herself either way.

Attached: Arisa the m.webm (1920x1080, 2.25M)

don't have any money to bet or anything but what i'd expect would be:

kyona and konami retain tag belts
arisa retains white belt
momo wins red belt

um

I'll post pics from the Yurie and Hana photobooks today if I can get copies

would now be an awkward time to remind everyone ruaka is like 15

Attached: ruaka-drink.jpg (2048x2048, 551K)

we called it even before Bea won the belt

I guess kitto must be flexible but that looks painful.

Attached: ouch.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

I'm waiting in the lobby right now and I can hear Tam shouting lmao

do you know enough japanese to know what she's yelling

pics please

Something about her time running out and no one in the room is a suitable mate

If only Mayu was born male for her.

Attached: D5wOX_zWwAAyzks.jpg (1200x1192, 174K)

Annual new thread post about me being jungle pilled.

Attached: IMG_-hjwhxf.jpg (2334x2334, 1.33M)

Oh shit Riho is at stardom

Riho is in stardom now, will be challenging DEATHyama for the strap

>Kid challenged Death to a High Speed title match. Riho came out!
Fuck, Riho spam is canon now. Going to be insufferable.

Either you misread or Sonny fucked up. Kitto issued the challenge, then Riho came out?

Attached: riho.jpg (606x409, 63K)

I'm at the show, Kitto challenged her then Fuka got on the mic and announced a new high speed wrestler (Riho)

So the big question:
What faction does she join? With Tam and Nao gone, Kagetsu needs a new mascot.

Kenny btfo?
Looks like Liho didn't like something about the USA...

Attached: 1562152104280.png (1024x678, 1.08M)

I don't care about the main event but how were the matches so far? Particularly Arisa/Hazuki? And how is the crowd?

That just ended, fucking incredible match. No way this main event will come close to it. Crowd is pretty hot.

As I thought, that should have been the main event. Oh well. And size of the crowd?

Hazuki, people like you don't get to be champion

Womanlet curse.

Attached: D_5quZOU4AAc8IZ.jpg orig.jpg (1333x2000, 221K)

top kek Bea won

>East Balcony (Yuichi Kojima) will now be taking photographs at 'Dom events
THIS IS AWESOME
THIS IS AWESOME
THIS IS AWESOME

Attached: D_7hoC9UIAAmrMl.jpg (2308x2308, 615K)

Who cares, it was her or Momo, so it's a lose/lose situation. More importantly, 5 star GP blocks announced.
Blue Stars :
Kagetsu
Konami
Arisa Hoshiki
Andras Miyagi
Utami Hayashishita
Jungle Kyona
Tora Natsuko
Bea Priestley
Jamie Hayter

Red Stars :
Mayu Iwatani
Momo Watanabe
Hana Kimura
Hazuki
Tam Nakano
Saki Kashima
Natsu Sumire
Kasey Owens
Avary

I went to bed hoping to have a wet dream about her, but it ended up being a drinking contest and we passed out before sex could happen.

That blue stars block is awesome

RiHHHo as a brat that never loses is a perfect fit for QQ

Attached: 66100318_157404352071988_4095392246569680481_n.jpg (1080x1350, 207K)

I just want her to peg me aggressively my man

>all the angry twitter comments over Momo losing
kek. Why does Momo specifically seem to have so many mentally ill fans? It feels like every time I see someone on twitter who comes across as a nutjob, they're a Momo fan. And what's this nonsense about Bea just naming her own faction as challengers after only defending it twice?

Fans are saying she did the QQ sign. She's too attractive for them, though.

A-user, I....
twitter.com/ashiken0204/status/1153999946216964096

>Bea just naming her own faction as challengers after only defending it twice?

Chances are that she's gonna try usurp Momo as QQ leader AND there's no else to challenge unless they were to bring in an outsider

NO

Attached: 1390439823145721.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Momo, Utami, Bea, Riho. I guess Azumi is gonna continue to take the pins during the tag matches.
Honestly Utami isn't a bad choice. They didn't really build anyone for the red belt. You could do Mayu, Kyona or Kagetsu rematch but that's about it. And I don't think anyone wants to see a gaijin vs gaijin.

Would be a good idea actually. I'm not a fan of either, but she would be a better leader for QQ than Momo. She's tall, looks at least passably intimidating and acts more like the arrogant heel than Momo does. Momo just doesn't look the part and never seems comfortable trying to act tough.
I know she did it. I just feel she's too attractive for ugly QQ. Unless you were implying she's not with those pics.

Why do you guys dislike momo so much?

They are Murlocks who will be breaking clam shells in Darkshore for the rest of their lives

Attached: 186488616816.gif (300x170, 1.82M)

I kinda like Momo but QQ a shit.

>she's too attractive for ugly QQ
I find Utami really attractive, Azumi is cute and I like Momo's big boobs.
I don't think I ever saw a Riho promo, I hope that she's better at it than the others because that's were QQ is lacking

Leo the jobber is there for that now. Azumi is safer. She still needs Kagetsu to save her and get her in Oedo Tai.
I guess, but her reasoning is that nobody else is good enough when she only had 2 defenses at that point. What do you mean rematch? None of those 3 have faced Bea for the title yet. Why wouldn't any of them come out to challenge for it? And what's the point of the champion going into the 5 star GP to win the right to name their own challenger if they can just do that anyway? Meh, overthinking fake fighting, but it just seems stupid.

I like Momo, I enjoy her matches more than most here but she wasn't ready to take Io's spot as QQ's leader much less be the ace of Stardom. So breaking Io's record with the white belt, being tag champ with a rookie, almost never lose a multiwoman tag team match probably is the reason most people dislike her but that's because of Rossy's booking.

>R-Rossy never l-lets his talent participate in other promotions! O-Only the tattooed white whores can do that!

Attached: D_6XHOPUwAIpKnS.jpg orig.jpg (1564x1564, 649K)

I completely forgot about Kagetsu's son being in QQ lol.
>What do you mean rematch? None of those 3 have faced Bea for the title yet
I was talking only talking about the Kagetsu rematch, Bea took the title from Kagetsu, so to me that counts as facing Bea for the title.

Fine, I'll bite. I don't hate her, but she's not in my top 10. Problem is they're trying to push her as the ace when she just doesn't have "it". She used to be kinda cute and in good shape, but hasn't aged well, mostly due to really letting herself go, which is a bad sign for a 19 year old athlete and a poor role model for someone in her position. And no, I won't be shamed into thinking a face of a company that is part athletics should be a fitness role model for women or people in general. Kagetsu does well in that regard. That's not even getting into judging her in a shallow fashion, but if we are just talking about "the look", to me she's short, fat, has an ugly smile and just doesn't have charisma. In the ring, she's okay, but she's definitely not the most talented wrestler in the company. I find she's overrated just because she's been put in so many main events. She's talented, but her offense bores me, she's definitely not the best seller and doesn't have the charisma to carry her style. Her strongest thing is her kicks. But Arisa, Tam and Konami are all better at that. Rossy fucked up trying to push her as Io's replacement. It was either premature because she's not ready for it or just an outright bad choice.

sorry guys, I'm trying to get home before the trains stop. I'll answer more later and probably post some pics if they are any good.
idk I had a good enough seat to only see the front few rows, seems like a good size though but I don't have anything to compare it to really.

Act was in the audience tonight.

yeah she was playing with Fuka's baby most of the show and throughout the entirety of the main event

Poor no eggs Acto

Didn't Sonny start following her around the same time he started following Riho? Can I dream?

She looks pretty rough as of late. I doubt she can physically still wrestle.

I forgot, but Rina returned to action.

Attached: EAPZ8OPU8AAqHrO.jpg (1536x2048, 265K)

I don't care which faction she joins, but Bea won the main event, so QQ were closing the show. Of course she would do the QQ pose since she was out there with them. Even the QQ girls sometimes do the S sign when STARS close the show and they are out there for it, for example, so I wouldn't take that as a sure sign.

twitter.com/kimurarock/status/1154031995363590144
A clear sign Arisa is officially part of the Kimura family.

>that neck
Can't wait to see what Hazuki did to cause that.

Attached: hanging survivor stories.jpg (675x900, 118K)

I'm so glad she came back. Mini-Hana is based as heck.

When will they learn?

Attached: womanlets.jpg (2000x1333, 246K)

He's crazy obsessed with her and this is good news for photograph collectors, because his stuff is often very nice to look at.

>Stacy's bullying goblina

Attached: 1390439823145728.png (500x354, 139K)

0 streamers for subhuman brits. they have to go back

Attached: EAP6GTqUwAEn3Xx.jpg (679x453, 43K)

>Not knowing that Based Jamie is top tier

Jamie's one of the few(maybe only) gaijin I like in Stardom. surely they must prefer her to Bea.

i love /oedo/ with this new 'busted ass computer' enabled

Attached: peak discussion.png (841x889, 91K)

As someone who doesn't care much about Riho or know who this person you mentioned is, tell me what this means and if I should care.

They don't care about either, not 1 single dime drawn between them. Bea is pushed so hard because she's Ospreay's gf and he shills Stardom on his twitter constantly.
Toni and Xia draw massive merch dimes though, not sure how related that is to their wrestling though.

U1_EastBalcony is a Riho megafan that travelled to the United States just to see her one match at All In or whichever it was. Shortly after that, he started a fansite specifically for her.

The photos he takes at GM/TJPW/Pure-J are often pretty decent, so we'll have another very solid Stardom photographer if her appearances are routine.

On that note, time to waste 2 hours of my day saving pics from last night.

Attached: D2uMK1jU0AErleK.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1152, 321K)

Good job user. Also after checking twitter, it seems Kyona is going to be the next white belt challenger.

Attached: EAQAoyuVAAIUPzf.jpg (1333x2000, 331K)

stardom-world.com/set/534
>The Arisa/Hazuki match gets uploaded before the Momo/Bea match
Based.

>still back in January shows
h-help me...

Attached: ayyy.jpg (529x588, 71K)

Can i get a drive or mega link to Hana's photobook? It's been two months and my copy hasn't arrived yet.

I'm probably gonna make a mega link of Hana's new one and Yurie's sometime tomorrow or the next day barring my schedule. I'm taking pictures of the pages with my phone, but it's better than nothing. I can confirm that Yurie's is as pure as you'd expect.

She knows what she's doing

Attached: 322dedeff39dfea41d1fe459080c3805585c35419759c7ba47bbb43515599311.jpg (723x1080, 185K)

they may as well treat Bea vs momo as a dark match. Watching Act play with Fuka's kid and watching Kagetsu watch the match was much more enjoyable than any part of the match itself.

Attached: bored ace.jpg (1982x2643, 1008K)

I take it you were at the show? Was it really that bad even if you aren't a fan of either?

Attached: EAQWg1NUEAUHDXS.jpg (2000x1333, 215K)

I dislike Bea, I'm indifferent with Momo (used to like her, lost interest last year). The match was very boring, the crowd was dead since Arisa and Hazuki tore the fucking house down before it. It was clear that the 20 or so people into the match wanted Momo to win (as did I because Bea is Mandy Leon level bad), but most people seemed bored. I'm glad I was there live though because watching Act be motherly was heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. I hope some camera angles caught it on video.

>I wish I could have been a mother, user-kun. You would have made a great dad.

Attached: D-JyDd7U0AA-BO_.jpg orig.jpg (1657x2048, 491K)

personally I don't dislike her, just dislike her being forced down my throat. However, if you're looking for shit Momo does wrong, she's boring to watch, any good matches I've seen her have were because of the other girl working her ass off. Her thing is supposed to be that she's a great kicker, but we have Konami, Arisa, and Kagetsu who are better at that. She's bad on the mic, her matches are so predictable that it's bothersome, shes fat and puts no effort towards getting into shape. If she used her fatness in her offense I'd be cool with it, but she's supposed to be a good athlete despite looking worse than the average poster here. She's also bad at selling body parts that were worked on.

ahem Pizza Mayu

I too will show Yurie's book off in a few weeks but it will just be camera aimed at the pages, I don't own a scanner and I'm not sure if I could just get it scanned at Staples without them damaging it.

She's one of the best athletes in a promotion full of good athletes. This is wrestling, not fitness modeling. She needs to be able to carry the company 90 matches a year, in every main event taking the most bumps and having the hardest matches. Someone like Mayu or Hazuki wouldn't be physically able to do that. Lots of other company aces with heavy workloads have similar physiques like Sareee and Chihiro and they're also good athletes. Kyona is too and has a similar body.
The match quality stuff is subjective but her big title matches usually get good crowd reactions like against Mayu, Tam and Kyona.

Attached: 1560907899387.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Google PhotoScan is pretty good if you want to "scan" stuff with your phone.

Boring post

Chihiro is builtfat and believable, her stamina and regimen are insane. Momo is just an out of shape lazy excuse.

HOLY FUCKING YEN

maybe the swerve will be that it turns out that arisa has been a masochistic psycho this entire time and that's the real reason why tam doesn't like her

Attached: 1563162197437.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

Rossy's plan to get people to cheer for Momo was to find someone worse in every way. It has almost worked.

Attached: 66457575_422453758347419_2849812729071547098_n.jpg (750x1334, 180K)

Ouch. Guess she didn't enjoy whatever gave her that.

Attached: EAQW6nwUcAAxt3h.jpg (2000x1333, 268K)

I think she enjoyed it very much

They both like violence. And pain. And destruction.

They're both arguably the 2 most /fit/ on the roster. Also, looking at this pic I wonder if Rossy's face will ever heal. Not trying to make fun of him, but it's been awhile now, no? Any medical anons know at what point is there no hope for recovery?

Attached: EAQpRBDU0AAZ7vt.jpg (1567x1045, 167K)

Nerves that control that part of his face died. He is old. There is no way he can regenerate them.

Rossy's face will only heal if he puts the strap back on Kagets

Attached: coastergallery.jpg (840x732, 177K)

>Rossy's face will only heal if he puts the strap on Konami
fixed that for you

Attached: konami bd.jpg (2048x1536, 493K)

cute

Attached: 1541391627668.jpg (1200x799, 150K)

twitter.com/MayuIwatani/status/1154081405481054208
Mayu's dog is getting fat. She needs her friend Kagetsu to put it on her fitness plan.

that's awesome, thank you user!
still searching for a link to the first one though

Attached: jewrusalem.png (910x185, 17K)

Would be funny if this is the retard that ruined the Cinderella tournament

If she did know, in what you're alluding to, she'd be hitting the elliptical machine hard so she's not Momo 2.0.

It'd be hilarious if we went through Yurie's photobook with all these nice wholesome images and then a single spread is just her in like a skintight bodysuit zipped halfway, then it resumes

king masaton has resumed his photo dump, look at these nice colors

Attached: EARfyG2VAAArC-H.jpg orig.jpg (1365x2048, 386K)

I miss this Hana.

here ya go

Attached: CpPY_nqUkAMYxIc.jpg (768x1024, 140K)

I remember in the old /Hana/ threads that she had an appreciation for root beer, A&W in particular. I wonder if she still likes it or if it's all Starbucks and tapioca.

Mandheling posted some pictures of A&W root beer cans not too long ago. Is that why?

it's because Kyoko offers A&W cans as a drink with her boar meat.

I've heard the Japanese generally don't like the taste of root beer. I think they also dislike licorice.

are you going to be the one to look at Kyoko and say "no thanks"?

Yeah they probably all say "Yes sir!"

Attached: thighs.jpg (1108x1478, 416K)

What's Sonny's angle with these tweets about how young the Stardam girls are?

I figured it's about "they still have time to win the big one" because people are shitting on bea winning

yea basically damage control promising that Hazuki, Starlight et al will get a chance in the high card before they have the natural joshi retirement at age 2X

how is it possible that joshi puro twitter is actually worse than kpop twitter?

How so?
I don't pay attention to it

damage control over mrs. ospreay making people unsub from world

jokes on them, I've been unsubbed since last February but watch every show

I just sorely miss the 'side content' they put out because no one puts that on xwt

She's in great shape

i wish the mothers I knew didn't gain 50 lbs for "the baby's health" and then keep it indefinitely

Attached: fuka july 2019.jpg (1333x2000, 185K)

it's like QQ, but with attractive and talented members

Tam was average until maybe Q2 2018 and then just got constantly better, I love her matches now.

But QQ does have those though?

Attached: 6khtnvd.jpg (800x1200, 190K)

I'll give you Utami, and Azumi is also talented. That's it though.
but she was always able to makeup for her shortcomings with her charisma before then, now she's just a very good overall wrestler and still improving.

Is there a cure for jungle fever?

Once she locks in that leg lock submission, you have no way out until dawn.

kris is retired. oedo tai is dead.

it's a Faction of Theseus as soon as Kagetsu does something else. Alive in name but nothing else. I think at that point they should drop the name and reorganize another faction if they're still doing the faction-centric booking at that point.

Threadly reminder that this is not an acceptable physique for a company's ace.

Attached: 1563505992546.jpg (3287x1018, 776K)

God, i'm gonna be sick

It's okay, there's a dog here

Attached: nao asleep.jpg (3648x2432, 887K)

Where are you watching it bro?

pscp.tv/w/1PlJQLPnNwNGE

pscp.tv/w/1PlJQLPnNwNGE

pscp.tv/w/1PlJQLPnNwNGE

saw some Wolf shirts at the show yesterday. She may be gone, but her impact will stand forever.

Look at PM's shirt

Attached: oedo with smug man.jpg (1478x1108, 240K)

>Put a half dozen title matches on every korakuen show
>still draw the same 800 people every time
what do stardom mean by this

they run more Korakuens than anyone else, they're hardly anything special as a result. Without the Nao Yamaguchi effect, breaking 1100 again will require something special.

Attached: k.jpg (642x644, 76K)

This, 800 is probably their ceiling. Putting the red belt on Tam or Hana might boost the attendance but I'm not even sure of that.

Attached: D_tnkArU0AAELmE.jpg (1536x2048, 467K)

they don't draw fans, they just sell lots of merch to their dedicated base. nobody is a ticket mover

She beautiful. Always has been. I'm just so curious as to what happens if she loses weight to look more like debut Natsuko, but this time can actually wrestle.

Attached: oedo bullying natsuko 4.jpg (2048x1365, 206K)

I want her to remain chubby, maybe even gain 15 extra pounds
We need more fat joshis!

Attached: fatsuko.jpg (1365x2048, 261K)

twitter.com/emblem_saki555/status/1154233674381971456 They're really pulling out all the stops to sell those tickets

>bikini match
Bah gawd Ro$hi what do you have in mind?

Unironically watch Ice Ribbon/Diana/Seadlinnng. They have all kinds of overweight wrestlers.

are there any more pics of tam dressed as momo

bikini match?? so, are they all gonna be wrestling the entire match in bikinis, or are they gonna be wearing those under regular clothes with the objective being to remove them ala the bra and panties matches wwe used to do

twitter.com/king_fop/status/1154279514362404864
Someone needs to get and upload this. Although it's weird they don't list the TCS theme.

Attached: DvGfyD_VAAA5LgS.jpg (2048x1365, 296K)

it says it's just 3 songs for STARS, Oedo & Utami

Attached: EATTGPgU4AAmFfO.jpg (1410x1420, 359K)

Oh, well, I still want STARS' unit theme and Utami's. Oedo Tai's remix is just worse than the old one.

I'd be fine if Kagetsu, Mayu, Arisa and Hana are the new big 4.

Attached: EATXH34U4AE82sJ.jpg (1076x1522, 520K)

Fuck me I'm going to njpw that night, no chance Stardom is during the day that day right?

Yes I have consumed all the jungle fever so nobody else has it

Starts at 11:30 in Japan. So pretty early. What time is NJPW? Might be able to catch both.

Isn't Bikining 8 coming out that weekend? It's probably tied to that. Just don't put the kids in them. Or better yet, don't book them that show. The shit will hit the fan if they have to wrestle like that.

You didn't get much, just my leftovers from the bottom of the vial, because I mainlined that a long time ago.

last show was a weekday show tbf, those always draw worse.

>DOOR 16:00 | BELL 18:00
source njpw1972.com/schedule/

to the user who wanted a lot of 2-shots, how many did you get?

I was asked to leave by staff after only taking a pic with Hazuki because you assholes said it was okay to sniff her hair when she got close. She smelled like a sweaty penny.

fake but funny

Attached: doubt.jpg (1400x700, 122K)

Japanese pro wrestler Riho has broken her silence on Twitter.

twitter.com/riho_gtmv/status/1154370531728084997

Attached: EAUl-3iU0AEgJwb.jpg (2048x1356, 504K)

Rina's already bigger than Leo.. how...that family has some magic

In my defense it's very early morning, I meant Hina.

Attached: konfused.jpg (1616x1080, 138K)

Too many wrestlers. Too many belts.

Is Miyagi really the one with the pink belt? That seems a little uncharacteristic.

fuck yeah, guess I'll buy tix. Budokan is only like a 20 minute train ride from Korakuen.

Hanan, Azumi and Zoe aren't even in the pic, too. And there's the 2 rookies from Tam's idols to come. Future and SWA belt aren't even shown on Utami, probably because nobody gives a shit about those belts.
Google travel time from Korokuen Hall to wherever NJPW is. Pretty sure you will be fine, though.

Riho joining is cool but if she's going to be a regular, she's getting pushed. And they have so many on the roster that I'd like to see in more main events and now they'll have even less chance. Only so many positions at the top. It's both a good and bad thing.
Doesn't seem like it. They probably just grabbed whatever or change them around for fun. Natsu has the pink belt most of the time.

Attached: 59ac14410e40404d7185d54aea3db95c-400x600[1].jpg (400x600, 64K)

people DID care about Future belt until Utami killed it.
>hey who should get the strap next after Kitto made it look great
>how about the near-undefeated hotshot that is going on injury leave

Attached: EAUlwlOUIAAbhoR.jpg orig.jpg (1364x2048, 248K)

Utami 4 belts was fun while it lasted

Attached: Dw3fiBiUUAAkP6Y.jpg large.jpg (800x1200, 241K)

Yeah, putting it on her was a dumb idea. She was booked straight into the 5star GP and like the present, not the future. She looks like a geek with it, because it feels more like a heavyweight boxer with a kid's title trying to pretend it's an accomplishment.

youtube.com/watch?v=ky_sBYbUgj0
Seems like Stardom might do something with YMZ - Yoneyama's promotion?

I did, thats why I deleted it lol, it's like 20-30 mins at the most so I'm in the clear. I'm gonna see Hana in a bikini then see Okada vs Ibushi.

Bought 5 only got 3, but probably could've fit them all in. I was waiting for Sumire and Hazuki only to find out that they weren't doing them. Then I could've gone for some others, but I was waiting in line to get the ones I got signed. I'm saving the other two for the next show I go to. I got Kagetsu, Konami, and Kyona.

Good work

Attached: DvK7qjhV4AA0HSc.jpg orig.jpg (1620x1080, 180K)

I'll post the pics I took of Kyona, Konami, and Hana

Attached: ジャンガル.jpg (1982x2643, 1.05M)

Attached: surprise tam.webm (858x478, 1.48M)

Tell me about how the girls smell

Attached: コン.jpg (1982x2643, 925K)

my wife

Attached: 花.jpg (1982x2643, 953K)

dojo rape, paper cash, and wine

based KKK, those would be my choice too with Hana and Natsu.
lmao at Rossy doing the Death-yama pose.

I feel bad laughing, but his smile in video form is even funnier than in pictures.

hi Yurie, I bought your book just like you asked
hopefully it will teach me the basics of firearms CQC

I cant wait to meet jungle

nice pics

Lovely quality, too many potato cameras usually.

I think they may be taking turns with them. The post title win promo Sumire had the pink belt.

For those that have done one of the meet and greets after the show, what was it like? Do you talk to them or just get a picture?

I want to go to a show but I’m socially awkward and afraid I’d make a fool of myself.

They don't speak hardly any english.
"Herro! Where you from?" is the extent your conversation will be

Arisa isn't too bad, same with Kagetsu they at least have a little bit more

twitter.com/hanadayo0903/status/1154401269903085568
I wish I knew Japanese to appreciate Hana/Mayu banter since auto translate sucks.
Also, the new twitter is garbage. Classic case of if it's not broke, don't try to fix it.

Konami saying Stars press conferences look like a hospital waiting room is line of the day

Attached: EAStRmdU8AAcqbw.jpg (1124x1864, 208K)

Hard to follow but I think Hana was joining in on laughing at STARS' faces during the press conference with Konami, then Mayu started making fun of her in return. I think she was implying they were making those faces because Hana farted. Then Hana was shocked and scared of Mayu. Mayu decided to keep harassing her on twitter and now Hana says she's crying and can't sleep. That's my shitty attempt at following it, anyway.

Attached: EAU3aKfVAAExtlt.jpg (2048x1090, 331K)

per Memezer
>Paul Levesque met with officials from Dragon Gate when he was in Japan. WWE officials have also met with Stardom officials. So that tells you Japan is more of a target. Australia is also a major target right now as they have been actively recruiting all the top wrestlers there.
no...

I got a pic of Hana because I bought her photobook so I figured I'd use the 2 shot for someone else, but Hana and Konami were the last two there so I should've gone for it

It was only a matter of time really. They signed Kairi, Io, Toni, and Viper, and Martina, Jamie, and umpteen others had tryouts.

Time to move on to the infinitely superior Ice Ribbon, lads.

Attached: disgusted.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Attached: Future ACE.jpg (514x736, 57K)

I will absolutely and instantly drop Stardom the moment something official happens, but until then it's all i watch. In the event Rossy becomes a little bitch for the west, I have a ton of backlog from other companies.

Rossy will never sell his hard earned harem of waifus that he can fantasy book however he wants to anyone, I wouldn't worry about it

tam confirmed for exodus fan

i really want one of these shirts

guess I should expand on this hot opinion. I took to joshi 3 ish years ago with the purpose of watching Japanese wrestlers in a Japanese company, to escape all that I didn't like about wrestling from the west. It just happened to be that I took interest in the women's wrestling right away thanks to Io Shirai and Hana, otherwise I'd probably be into NJPW/DDT.

A partnership, whether it be talent exchange or shared events or worse, would be just as bad as a genuine sell out. I'd have greener pastures available immediately thanks to places like puroresudream - there's a good 600gb on my external that is just shows I've never opened, and then I would have time for men's puro too. For now, Stardom satisfies me, I just don't want them to change too much.

Attached: D8nwokFU8AAUzrx.jpg orig.jpg (716x1074, 128K)

rare andras slipping up and being a qt

>tfw no andras gf

they already have partnerships with roh and eve which really amounts to nothing other than a few stardom wrestlers doing overseas shows once or twice a year. they're already gonna use 3-4 foreigners on every show no matter what because rossy so its either uk indy+nxt uk like they do now or aew people in your hypothetical partnership. either way its trash so i dont care.

She was the one that took the most interest in me. She was asking me how many shows I've been to and all, I love her.
Thanks, the pics I took at the show are hit or miss though

I hope Hana's has actually attended the show or has a stack of CDs and not wearing that shirt ironically like a Kardashian. I know she's into Slipknot but you can never tell with kids these days.

Kagetsu, Andras, and Natsu in Hawaii wear is great

remember what sex we're talking about here
band shirts are little more than fashion, especially Slayer

Attached: EARas4fUIAA82v2.jpg (2048x1363, 301K)

What a beautiful thigh slap.

Hazuki was beaned in the breezy autumn of 2018 and there's nothing we could have done about it

Attached: beaned.jpg (2048x1366, 389K)

i must fulfill my english jungle pilled life i never managed to meet her last year since i had to be somewhere shortly after

Attached: EATaFN6UYAAYgQK.jpg (2048x1152, 246K)

Looks like Yurie's book sold out!

And that surprises you? She's heaven sent after all.

give me the skinny on HHH having a meeting with Rossy. are WWE looking to partner with Stardom so they can out-joshi AEW? it seems likely

Haitch wants to create a Joshi IWGP title that pits Vince's blonde bimbos vs the Stardom champs. He also plans to send Lo and Kairi back to Stardom.

Who the fuck knows what they talked about. Stardom is weird in the current landscape, they have 2 girls under contract with AEW, they can use the NXT UK girls and they have a partnership with ROH, this one might be dead tho or maybe Bully Ray forgot about it.

>10lbs of makeup
Damn

no bully!

Who would've thought that chubby HZK would become a gym addict

New /stardom/

She doesn't need it

Attached: Yawna 6.jpg (3017x4096, 963K)

Is Bobbi getting fatter or am I being worked?

Attached: TCS Stars b.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

Attached: yawna 7.jpg (2989x4096, 1.48M)

>Thigh slap
DROPPED

Thigh slaps transfer additional kinetic energy down the leg to the point of impact, greatly increasing damage dealt to the soft tissue where her boot connects

this was the best superkick I've ever seen

If my photobook arrives and the package is damaged, can I tag Rossy and get a refund?

Attached: D6kI5bgUEAAvL0_.jpg orig.jpg (750x1000, 114K)

No :)

She's been through a lot. Please be compassionate.

I was thinking the same thing here, but it's not noticeable in her ring gear.

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1154594481896710144/pu/vid/640x360/cGAsGPWinKwJzjon.mp4?tag=10

The love triangle arc continues as Kagetsu tries to give a gift and seemingly explains that each trinket stands for Oedo Tai members

Should drop the booze already and get some dick then

yikes, that's a lot of make-up

Nothing more than Sumire wears, what's the issue

I've found an excellent plugin to streamline and somewhat automate saving of orig size images right from a photographer's timeline.
This would mean archive packs become more frequent after big shows, hooray.

Attached: EAQRRB-U8AIbf0y.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1363, 270K)

I want Hazuki to choke me out

that's just a gimmick, don't get worked

how is wearing makeup a work?

Attached: sumire makeup.jpg (956x956, 109K)

because it is

Attached: D_v07KaVUAA4WOU.jpg (2048x830, 105K)

I mean it's a work in terms of making you look obviously different, but my post was saying it's silly to make a big deal out of Acto caking up when Sumire does the same thing but on a higher level.

i just did it because i like to pile on & rustle jimmies, i don't even know who that is

Better than the empty M&M's bag Momo got Azumi after the NY trip.

consider me rustled

Attached: hana sip.jpg (790x814, 190K)

link?

>it's silly to make a big deal out of Acto caking up when Sumire does the same thing but on a higher level
It's not when you remember she's a sterile, mentally damaged alcoholic with a thyroid disease who was beaten out of the profession she made herself sterile for.

Well, there's one problem. I can't get the automated part to work properly, that's why I didn't include it. Seems that it only works with the old layout and only on older versions of browsers (?). It's saving me time right now because I can alt+click a post and it throws all 3-4 images into tabs ready to save at full res, but the component that *should* work will fetch everything in a date range for you and put it in an archive right from the image server, and that component doesn't want to function for me.

it's called Twitter Media Downloader if you wanted to check it out. Someone over in /gravure/ recommended it, there's a bit of a guide in their post.

Attached: DcKZy6MVwAM51vE.jpg orig.jpg (1079x1079, 162K)

That just means people should leave her alone over it. Had a hard life, let her wear blush and toner at the least.

don't forget about her having a dead eye

eyebags should be a requirement for wrestling

Attached: Dwl1-A3VsAAmnby.jpg orig.jpg (4096x3072, 1.89M)

are there any more pics of sumire without makeup, just curious

idk about "no makeup" because sometimes you can't really tell

Attached: Ct185EMUMAAXzda.jpg (4096x2851, 1.03M)

Attached: 1553440219115.jpg (800x1066, 246K)

Attached: W9ebTli.jpg (960x692, 51K)

Attached: combo.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

WHY

twitter.com/emblem_saki555/status/1154659531365859328
Poor golem.

why is Saki shooting on her stablemate

more importantly, why are mayu and saki talking about farts...?????

Something to do with yesterday when Konami and Hana were making fun of STARS during the press conference, saying they looked like they were in a hospital waiting room. Mayu replied and I think she said they were making that face because someone farted. Mayu also said she was going to do a Q and A on twitter, then forgot and said she just read the questions instead and apologised.

i love Mayu

>stardom x stadom
Next Korokuen Hall show on the 10th next month:
STARS (Mayu Iwatani, Tam Nakano & Saki Kashima) vs TCS (Hana Kimura, Konami & Bobby Tyler) in what is apparently a bikini match
Death Yama-San vs Riho vs Starlight Kid in a High Speed Title Match
Oedo Tai (Kagetsu, Andras Miyagi, Natsu Sumire) vs Oedo Tai (Hazuki, Natsuko Tora & Jamie Hayter) in a Artist of Stardom Title Match
Arisa Hoshiki vs Jungle Kyona in a Wonder of Stardom Title Match
Bea Priestley vs Utami Hayashishita in a World of Stardom Title Match

And probably one soon to be announced match with the kids, rookies and Tam's 2 idols making their debut.

Attached: stardom x stadom.jpg (1076x1522, 779K)

>Mayu also said she was going to do a Q and A on twitter, then forgot and said she just read the questions instead and apologised.
Based autist

>Hana and Mayu having another sexy battle

Utter kino

Rossy just gets more and more based.

Oedo Tai alumnus Tam Nakano

Attached: tam_nakano~2082059915568031312_4158648282.jpg (1080x1080, 222K)

>Stars vs TCS bikini battle
>Arisa and Kyona aren't in it because of the white belt title match
Boo.

They better stock up on some double sided tape if they're wrestling in bikinis. Can't have anything slip out that shouldn't.

Fuuuuuukkkk....

The only way to make up for this is to finally put Wonder title on Jungle.

Oedo diet 8.5 featuring Azumi.
youtube.com/watch?v=8hdVIsDws9I
Soon.

Attached: 1561927447976.jpg (1646x1307, 279K)

Kagetsu's fall at 6:40 needs a webm immediately

Attached: Kagetsu ded.webm (640x360, 545K)

Basedgetsu

Attached: kagetsu hana.jpg (1200x800, 199K)

Attached: o0735108014513463517[1].jpg (735x1080, 170K)

>Bikini match featuring Tam and Hana
>Riho debut in Stardom
>big dimes Arisa defense
>idol debut

QQ is to blame if this doesn't do 1000+

They're in the main event again. You would think he learned after everyone I heard talk about it say they preferred Arisa vs Hazuki. New thread needed too.

Attached: D_gRGJmUIAAGJ32.jpg orig.jpg (2000x1333, 318K)

Maximum dimes.