NJPW G1 Climax 29 Night 8 Based Block(4) GameThread #1

B Block preshow discussion and prelim tag edition
G1 Climax night 8 Based Block(night 4)
RIGHT NOW IT IS 11:30 PM EASTERN. ON AT 5:30 AM EASTERN 7/24 THATS 6 HOURS FROM NOW
Watch on taima dot tv/r/woooalt for english commentary
Watch on taima dot tv/r/wooo for japanese commentary
cy.tu.be/r/tubeofcozy (remove the period after Y only)
NJPWWorld.com(signup first of the month only they have a retard biing cycle. Its around 10 dollars a month but if you buy now its 10 dollars for the rest of july then you need to forkup ten more august 1st.)
KeepWatchWrestling.(Anything)
Match Card
>Kazuchika Okada, YOSHI-HASHI & Toa Henare vs. KENTA, Clark Connors & Karl Fredericks
>Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shota Umino vs. Kota Ibushi & Ren Narita
>Zack Sabre Jr., Lance Archer & Minoru Suzuki (Suzuki-Gun) vs. EVIL, SANADA & BUSHI(LIJ)
>Will Ospreay, Tomoaki Honma & Yuya Uemura vs. Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi & Chase Owens(Bullet Club)
>Juice Robinson (2-1) vs. Toru Yano (2-1)
>Hirooki Goto (1-2) vs. Taichi (1-2)
>Jon Moxley (3-0) vs. Shingo Takagi (2-1)
>Jeff Cobb (1-2) vs. Jay White (0-3)
>Tomohiro Ishii (2-1) vs. Tetsuya Naito (1-2)
Current A Block Standings.
>KENTA 8
>Kazuchika Okada 8
>Hiroshi Tanahashi 4
>Lance Archer 4
>EVIL 4
>Kota Ibushi 4
>Bad Luck Fale 2
>SANADA 2
>Will Ospreay 2
>Zack Sabre Jr. 2
Current B Block Standings
>Jon Moxley 6
>Tomohiro Ishii 4
>Juice Robinson 4
>Shingo Takagi 4
>Toru Yano 4
>Jeff Cobb 2
>Hirooki Goto 2
>Taichi 2
>Tetsuya Niato 2
>Jay White l0l

Attached: NJPW-G1-Climax-29-Opening-Night-Day-1.jpg (600x338, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Ud00lAxa!4ADZZNaA4Gs9LTocWOcgWzaNKbRG93bx5aMGK6Mll_o
youtube.com/watch?v=whS9OlytbA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Minor Story details.
>Only prelim story worth giving a shit is the undefeated Suzuki-Gun avenging the disrespect of omitting Minoru Suzuki from the g1.
>Juice Robinson started off strong besting Shingo Takagi(Takagis 2nd loss in NJPW) and Hirooki Goto but coming up short against Jeff Cobb of all people. Toru Yano the comedic spoiler beat a Tetsuya Naito in three mins, lost to Shingo Takagi and embarassed Jay White. Can Toru pull off another upset or will the no nonsense Juice come out on top?
>Hirooki Goto started off strong beating the loser Jay White, but followed it with losing efforts against Juice Robinson and Tetsuya Naito. Our Emperor and Lord Taichi lost to mox in the opener, finally used the iron claw to pick up a win against Tetsuya Naito only to lose against Shingo Takagi. Can Goto bounce back from the losses and get the redemption he has been seeking or will Taichi go over with or without the iron claw?
>Jon Moxley is on an undefeated ear the rule bookes have been thrown out the windows. Beating Taichi despite being attacked during his entrance, following it up with a quick victory against Jeff Cobb, and having a fight that went all over the arena with weapons and choppas against Tomohiro Ishii. Shingo Takagi started off weak coming up short against Juice Robinson, he bounced back with a win against Toru Yano and kept the momentum going by beating Lord Taichi. Will Shingo Takagis momentum contine on the upswing or will the unhinged Jon Moxley continue his stay at the top of the block undefeated?
>Jeff Cobb lost his first two matches to Tomohiro Ishii and Jon Moxley but despite this he was the man to deny Juice Robinson a 3-0 record. Jay White is an absolute embarrassment getting wrecked by CHAOS members Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii and Toru Yano(massive kek). Will Cobb be the final straw to make Jay White cut himself? Or will Jay White come out (hopefully not) victorious?

>Saves ur g1

Attached: ishii.jpg (183x275, 7K)

>Tomohiro Ishii beat Jeff Cobb and Jay White but lost a 20 plus minute slobberknocker against Jon Moxley. Tetsuya Naitos luck has finally turned around after a quick loss to Toru Yano and a dirty loss to Lord Taichi and his iron claw, he finally picked up a win against Hirooki Goto. Will Ishii lose again and Naito pick up another win, or will gedo continue to troll Naito and his fans?

Hasnt had a bad match yet. But when does Ishii have a bad match?
Serious question.

>6 hours

This lineup looks based. It could be as good all around as Night 7 was.

>>Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shota Umino vs. Kota Ibushi & Ren Narita
probably the best match on the card

i thought it was tomorrow. thank fuck i felt like watching some rasslin tonight

Attached: 1553648263555.jpg (600x600, 57K)

OP Here predictions are Suzuki-Gun goes over again.
>Juice(Would be ok if Yano wins)
>Emperor Lord Taichi
>Mox
>White(I want cobb to win but I seriously doubt they are gonna job Jay out this hard.)
>Naito(want Ishii to win)

Yanomania is running wild brothers

>no chris charlton tonight

Attached: 1537029842050.jpg (919x720, 136K)

Next show after tonights/mornings g1 is
Saturday 7/27 5 Am Eastern

Attached: 99221c99ebe6f576668561faec157f27f15d6989_hq.gif (365x205, 996K)

>Kazuchika Okada, YOSHI-HASHI & Toa Henare vs. KENTA, Clark Connors & Karl Fredericks

Nothing on that bill is enough to make me watch Yoshi-Hashi.

>Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shota Umino vs. Kota Ibushi & Ren Narita
This will be dope.

>Zack Sabre Jr., Lance Archer & Minoru Suzuki (Suzuki-Gun) vs. EVIL, SANADA & BUSHI(LIJ)
Zack Sabre Jr. AND Lance Archer? Pass.

>Will Ospreay, Tomoaki Honma & Yuya Uemura vs. Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi & Chase Owens(Bullet Club)
One and a half watchable guys out for 6? Skipped.

>Juice Robinson (2-1) vs. Toru Yano (2-1)
YANOS GOING ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!

>Hirooki Goto (1-2) vs. Taichi (1-2)
I'll watch the battle of the bottom, but I'm gonna be yawning.

>Jon Moxley (3-0) vs. Shingo Takagi (2-1)
Should be a slobberknocker. Cool!

>Jeff Cobb (1-2) vs. Jay White (0-3)
I like Jeff, but is he enough to make Jay White watchable? They get ten minutes and then I'm moving on.

>Tomohiro Ishii (2-1) vs. Tetsuya Naito (1-2)
All day, any day.

hes a pencil neck geek and I hate his fucking guts

Preview matches. His record is better than most, but god those six and eight man preview tags are a slog.

That's Ospreay or White.
Pleb opinion. Those preludes are usually very good and provide insight or backstory to the matches.

Attached: 200008342_org.jpg (800x533, 115K)

>Yano
>Goto
>THE DRAGON
>Jeff Cobb
>Naito

is this joshi too or only gay homo men only fighting

all gay men so you're in the right place

>Ospreay
>White

Attached: 1502934509591.jpg (980x900, 82K)

>White is unwatchable
>Moxley is cool
>slobberknocker
>I like Jeff Cobb
>Don't like ZSJ or Archer

Jesus please go back.

Attached: 39uwfeg.jpg (447x348, 41K)

>Those preludes are usually very good and provide insight or backstory to the matches.

They can, but half of them are guys like Honma or Yoshi-Hashi.

Nah, I like it here. You're free to bail if you're not into it, though.

I watch the undercard for the young lions where the fuck is my la dojo vs young lions feud

Alright boys, the Miho Abe DVD got here today. I ripped the vid, but it's a bigger size file than I wanted it to be. I can make it smaller but the quality is borderline crap for my tastes. I'm trying to figure out how to make a magnet link and post it on /t/ with the better quality vid but it's not too noticeable.

mega.nz/#!Ud00lAxa!4ADZZNaA4Gs9LTocWOcgWzaNKbRG93bx5aMGK6Mll_o

I hope Yano gets paralyzed from some freak accident

based

Attached: D4oq1DyU8AAJ6pH.jpg (900x1200, 150K)

Fuck off Davey Boy Shitter Smith

>yano gets paralyzed by accident celebrating after beating okada in the final
Kino

don't lose to fucking Cobb you shitter

Attached: 1563344045490.jpg (800x1199, 194K)

I hope every single non jap gets their neck broken

JUST ONE MORE FIGHT

Attached: 2010-02-03T20_42_24-85eea.jpg (480x854, 131K)

Based, they're all shitters, just like Yano.

based user

I would seriously mark out if happened for the first time since I was a kid. Based Yano going out on top.

is my boy big bearded young lion in there

save the link in case the janny gets mad again

Rich evans doesnt even drink.

Whatchu got on my boy clumsy Asian Michael Cera?
EVERYBODY DIES, and so will you.
Im guessing chase is the half.
You are weird.

I got two, one from today and one from a few days ago

>Girlfriend comes out of a 4 month coma today
>NJPW is on when I get home from work.

Holy fuck today's amazing.

She was cheating on you in her coma

why the fuck was she in a coma?

Hit and run

Well on the bright side she kicked out

Keep the fanfic on /r9k/.

働いた。

Attached: Charlton.jpg (183x275, 8K)

you would think he would considering the amount of shitty content Mike and Jay probably has him watch

Attached: 555555.gif (200x120, 1.76M)

Now all I can think of is coma girl from that god awful melissa mccarthy movie that a girl forced me to put up with to get it in.

Attached: giphy (79).gif (500x346, 1.96M)

Based girlfriend refusing to put the car or death over. Hows the rest of her healing up?(I dont know a better way to phrase that) wishing her an even speedy recovery. She gonna have to relearn everything again you do understand that right. Like 2 to 3 weeks of physical therapy will be boring mundane shit that we do every day and take for granted. Dad almost died was hospitalized for a month almost two weeks of that he was in a coma. He had 2 weeks of physical therapy that I just mentioned. If she ever leaves you though shes a total cunt cause you are still there for her four months later.

The only times he had were for his wife, she wanted to see what he was like drunk. Other than that rich evans was straight edge refusing to do anything that might alter his way of thinking.

Thanks Anons, yeah. She sent me a text and I rushed over as soon as I humanly could, it was.. surreal to say the least. Thought I wasn't going to hear back from her but she's adjusting. I'm going to show her a few BOSJ25 matches, since she was legitimately interested awhile back.
>If she ever leaves you though she's a total cunt cause you are still there for her four months later.

DESU ; Trad gf is extremely rare to find in general.

ETA on this cringe? 2-3 hrs?

Its based and its 4 hours and 10 mins from now. I ignored NJPW threads for years last year in the last two weeks of the g1. I watched it. I loved it.
>tfw I used to be an inuyasha v naruto all the flips guy

Attached: 1563646172899.jpg (244x295, 8K)

>staying up all night just to talk shit

Your mind is fucked

Attached: 1563069056509.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

it's only 10 pm here and I ain't staying up for this shit, if it was a bit earlier then sure, shitposting goes well with any kind of wrestling.

the absolute state of your sad life

You could go to sleep wake up early and then maybe catch a few hour nap after 8:30. My weed situation is completely fucked so in efforts of conservation and enjoying as much of the high as I can while also smoking to go to sleep

Based. I think if I was doing his job I'd be more of a drinker.

based shit poster converting into a new chad

Really it was Omega and his merry band of gay men(and Adam Page) exodus from NJPW earlier this year with our ACE BTFOing Kenny out of NJPW in the main event for the championship that made me commit to the switch. Honestly like majority of the roster with only Honma doing absolutely nothing for me but I am told thats because he had a very serious injury and this past year he hasnt been the same. Fucking chase owens is just a few more nights away from me accepting him as a person and a wrestler. Buuuuuuuuuut Jay White can fuck himself. I have no respect for emos the only emos I tolerate are the emo girls in the past that I fucked. And even then that tolerance fades.

>watching Nu-Japan in 2019

Attached: 1497218190104.gif (200x200, 2.06M)

As opposed to watching what exactly?
Because unless you say CMLL I am going to mock the shit out of you

>watching spic shit
What a sad life you live

Who said I watch CMLL?
Sounds like someones not proud of the wrestling show they watch. Dont forget to give me a (You) saying you dont watch wrestling you just troll a wrestling board at 2 am on a wednesday morning. You have the Odacity to say that the life I live is sad. Thanks for the laugh.

based
cringe

>that backpedaling
You seem defensive that you enjoy spic shit

You arent worthy of the you.
Keep bumping the g1 thread though. The more you post the longer its on the front page, then more people will give NJPW a shot...if they are awake.
Toodles GAYEW fag.

>watching any other promotion, especially from burger land in 2019

Attached: NOW.jpg (371x327, 34K)

Rent free.

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Reminder Okada is winning the g1

You're an absolute legend mate

Attached: Ledge.png (704x480, 448K)

This thread in your brain totally. Thanks for the bump.
Its on in 2 hours and 45 minutes

Attached: 3rj2dtop07m01.gif (269x220, 2.83M)

Miho actually got implants lol. Compare her tits in the pic from ENFD-5631 a few years ago to now. They look so fake when she's lying down in this new video too.

Attached: miho.jpg (1054x584, 65K)

2 hours 25 mins

Ohh yeah, its happening! Thanks user

Attached: 3x2zs9mz0bb31.jpg (1366x2048, 359K)

its this early?

it's at the same time it's always been

I don't understand the minds of people who don't enjoy Jay White. The way he paces and arranges his moveset, he's basically Tanahashi if Tanahashi worked heel.

I dont like emofaggots. You can dislike a wrestler solely based on how they look. Also his matches do nothing for me and dont you ever insult Tanahashi like that again.

> he's basically Tanahashi if Tanahashi worked heel.
That's the problem. he's not,he's the first person to come out of the DOJO who doesn't work a modified style of Tanahashi. he's his own beast.

Jay White was cringe the first year he worked, and looked like a teenager. But lately he’s fleshed out. Reminds me of a proper under boss or a ruthless villain than he does a knife pervert.

Good, annoying voice and sounds like he's reading wrestlers wikipedia pages.

>I don't understand the minds of people who don't enjoy Jay White
his gimmick is kinda weird, why is he fascinated with knifes again? he's just a over-the-top edgelord? anyway he's a great wrestler and I like his matches, just not the gimmick.

Naito is so fucking trash this G1, either that Ibushi match turned him into sawdust even more or he is just lazy, i dont get how people can defend him, that Taichi match was fucking awful.

Attached: 235325523.jpg (1640x922, 109K)

I rather enjoyed the Taichi match.

Its no secret he's hurting. Dave has said it. Kevin kelly has said it,Rocky has said it all in interviews

1 hour 30 minutes until the kino starts

The ending was okay but god they worked the start like it was some sort of Wrestle Kingdom once in a lifetime dream match with a fucking staring and walking back and forth contest when it was only a normal g1 match lmao

>Not appreciating based edgelord

Attached: 1457164525899.jpg (500x476, 47K)

>Don't push Naito to the top when he was redhot and over as fuck AND kinda healthy
>Now rumors of him winning when he is held together by ductape and vodoo magic

Is Gedo retarded?

Attached: 124124124.jpg (640x635, 92K)

Why is EVIL the king of darkness? Why is SANADA the cold skull?

It was not a normal G1 match. It is another chapter in their rivalry. And it is an important one at that.

Cause they are midcarders

>Why is EVIL the king of darkness?
Cool nicknames
>Why is SANADA the cold skull?
because Mutoh didn't teach him how to emote

Well i mean Taichi has been chasing that win since his first heavyweight match and he has been teasing the Iron claw since the start of the year.
It's a pretty big payoff

All of LOS appear to have a different style, EVIL is goth SANADA is rock Hiromu is punk, etc. That's my take on it anyway. White is just a weirdo gimmick wise, but he doesn't act nearly crazy enough for the character

how many more bongs/bings?

wait til you get to the lollipop scene

is there saliva trail involved?

>Thread includes multiple links - not just /wooo/

>Thread includes Card, Standings and Story Details.

Based Thread.

unfotunately no

Jokes on you I lean niether right nor left. Havent ever considered myself right wing even though some of their stances I am for and the past 6 years have made me hate the left more than I ever hated the right. I dont like Jay White his gimmick does nothing for me almost every match that I seen from him is the same shit different opponent carrying his ass. I get it. There are people that like an emofaggot who grows out only half of his hair and dyes his hair girly green like an emo teen I once fucked. I dont like Jay White he needs to prove himself to me cause so far this entire year that I casually watched njpw(i am now watching all shows since Dominion) he has done nothing for me except make me laugh at his abysmal g1 showing. Not to mention I'll take white over omega any day but Jay White would not be in his position as the leader of the bullet club and he wouldnt have been a former IWGP heavyweight champion. You could argue that eventually maybe they would give it to him but if Omega stayed cringeblade wouldve had a rather mediocre year.
Look in your heart, you know this to be true.

See

BASED AS FUCK

Also B-CHADS RISE UP !!!

Attached: D_aUf_ZVAAAijI9.jpg (1200x1013, 261K)

Why is Jon Moxley the "DEATH RIDER"? He doesn't rider any motorcycles. None of the gimmicks are really defined in New Japan. They're just motifs used to distinguish / market the wrestlers.

Thank you. At least I know someone read my storytime. I know its not the best, but mainly its to refresh your mind on who beat who and what kind of momentum they have.
ONE
HOUR
UNTIL
SHOW

>tfw I know I am the reason you have this pic saved
Taichi is truly based. And I love miho abe

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (437x231, 2.96M)

I appreciate the effort you put in but PLEASE stop putting the tag matches in the wrong order

does anyone have Anchamu's gravure DVD ? I need it

Dude. Who cares. I google the match card and the first accurate result I pick. Hey if you have a link to a source that has the right line up in the correct order I will use it in the future.

>No ass

shame

How long is it normally until the actual G1 matches start? Hoping to get something done and be back in time for them.

shame about that spacing jamal

1 hour into the show

The show starts at 530 am and usually from the start of show to the tag matches end is usually an hour and ten mins

bout an hour in

30 minutes to show time.

What will sober me up quicker, yogurt or poptarts?

Cold shower

Main event will determine whether or not I think Naito can still go

Like forever or just until he gets some time to rest?

he's never taking time off, so forever

When is Minoru Suzuki's match? Right now or last of the tag matches?

BASED

Attached: 1506483804349.png (924x1188, 150K)

Better than just having threads to shill /wooo/. good stuff

2nd match

I like to think Moxley is a bike chad, he probably has one but never gets time to ride

I just slept 6 hours
LETS DO THIS

Thanks, I'm off to get a soda.

Thank you both.
Anyone know the g1 climax theme song name?
Also BASED BLOCK PRELIMINARY TAGS BEGIN NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=whS9OlytbA8

Lol you ask this every thread, and have the same response. Hurry up Suzuki-Gunbro

dang, big show feel

PIETER

HOLY FUCK it's muffin ass

>tfw Auschad and get comfy dinner time NJPW

Attached: b39953dc8a2a8a156caa54699c547fd21fe74cbe7f89642e3f4c8b6eba3d48ac.jpg (252x364, 59K)

FUCKING BASED THE BUNNY IS HERE.
I love NJPW bros.

>fale fucked that

I remember Uemera being fucking BRILLIANT the other day. I have high hopes for him

Thanks bro.
Not a bad shirt for Fale.
I dont like most of the bullet club shirt variations besides the original one.

>Will wearing Tana's "Attack for the Next Generation" shirt over his gear

Are they in Hiroshima right now?

do you think hanma will miss a headbutt then grab his neck?

Uemura is about as good as Tsuji, but he looks like a million bucks. They better make sure hes decent and give him an old school gimmick so he can draw wet puss for years to come.

yeah

Commentary answered my question.
Did everyone take their Rad-X?

>that pieter ass

lads....

i need to go to japan

>Ricky Morton reference

Kek
Too bad most jap bitches are flat

FOR FUCKS SAKE WE GET IT CHASE WAS TRAINED BY RICKY MORTON

Yep

Attached: Kiryu.gif (480x268, 1.73M)

fuck I was gonna watch G1 but my comp is acting up
it’s turning on for about 30 seconds then turning off, won’t boot
I think my PSU is dying?

Has Chase Owens spent longer than five minutes at a gym throughout his entire life?

Got a gaming device?

jesus christ that knee

i wonder if jobbers get told to not look be in too much shape.

i wonder what finlays jr excuse is since hes young.

Is there an easy way to watch on ps4? Also has any g1 stuff started or is it tag matches on now?

that was sick

Ok. Chase Owens has finally won me over after a year.

nah, I only play some games on my PC
I’m more worried if the problem can fuck up my work stuff

shit i liked him ever since that liger match.

Internet explorer the taima link. You can try the other ones in my OP but I use the taima one its literally the only good thing /wooo/ haa ever done.
Side note anyone ever kick out of Chase Owens package piledriver? Give me more muffin ass

Are the current young lion's some of the best ones?

All seem to be future dimes drawers.

Chase actually used to look half decent, he looked indie as fuck, but at least he wasnt flabby and hairy. Hes just extremely lazy these days, both with his physique and his in ring style/creativity.

Attached: Chase_Owens.jpg (1041x1560, 806K)

>You folks in the US

Americans can't think of anyone but themselves

The Kawato, Umino, Oka, Kitamura, Yagi period was probably the best ive seen concurrently. This current group is very good though. Narita is the best in ring since Jays YL period.

They're literally talking about an American tour ya pinhead.

kek he is a pinhead.

The shows are in America you fuck.
Also time for some Suzuki-Gun kino.
>Thats Suzuki-san and everybody dies.
I love Lance Archer

Why isn't Suzuki in the G1? He's better than everyone in it.

Incoming BUSHI hate

Old and doesnt want to bump

So is this like, heels vs heels?

hes hurt for sure. He posted an image on his Twitter with a bunch of patches all over his hip joint. They are just using the narrative that he was excluded to give him something to do.

in kayfabe he was 21 out of 20
Legit tho i think he's just 2 old and told them to fuck off

Is based SANADA the best look in pro-wrestling right now?

Here comes the pin!

LIJ are tweener. Good to their fans but hate everyone else. Anti-authority stable.

Heels vs cool Heels.

Is English com good?

>rocky romero>Dammit

Suzuki an SANADA are cool, ZSJ and EVIL are heel?

Average. Light years better than American wrestling, but it's still Americans, so YMMV

I personally like kevin kelly and rocky romero especially.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzsj

KK/Rocky is the best commentary duo going right now IMO. Use English for the undercard, Jap for the main events.

its alright tho they don't have atranslator 2 night
i'd rather watch jap tho

heels vs heels do happan in njpw, usually one side will assume a pseudo-babyface role for the match

Better than not understanding the japs
Also what is the bushi hate thing?

LIJ(sanada, evil, bushi are cool heels)SZKG(Lance, ZSJ, Suzuki are heels).

>bushi post neck breaking cool

nah man.

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A B-CHAD
juice
goto
mox
white
naito

Years ago the Jr tag division was basically a showcase division for small gaijin. BUSHI did an interview saying that nobody gives a fuck about the Jr tag division because its all shit gaijins. Rocky was one of the wrestlers heavily featured in the Jr tag division over the past number of years. With Alex Koslov and Trent Baretta. Rocky buries him on commentary every chance he gets because of it, but Im 99% sure its just a joke/rib at this point because its so consistent.

Might be a stupid question but why is the top left half in English half in Jap?

hes presented as being cool and the crowd still likes him despite him being a lazy faggot.
Yeah hes 'cool'.

In Japanese you can spell your name with Hiragana or Katakana. Some Japanese wrestlers spell their name out in english purely for aesthetic purposes though.
KUSHIDA, KENTA, BUSHI, SANADA, EVIL etc.

and BUSHI eat pin again!

Based Suzuki

Dont know how long its been going on for but rocky romero has been hating on BUSHI since I started watching a year ago. Its my favorite part of commentary next to the giddyness rocky romero exudes when Jay White loses.
SUZUKI-GUN REIGN SUPREME AND UNDEFEATED KAZE NI NARE

YES! Young boy beatdown incoming!

Evil fucking blew it

Suzuki makes me upset that I didnt watch NJPW all these years.
KAZE NI NARE

WWE should've kept Bob Holly just so he could've beat up NXT guys on RAW just like Suzuki.

he didnt politic. he should have being in wwe so long.

For me, it's Suzuki-gun

>I have to be a lonely warrior tonight.
>Wrestles exclusively in tag matches
What did my guy Minoru Suzuki mean by this?

>Kick opens the door during a Up Up down down Video
>"ARE YOU PLAYING A FUCKING ANIME VIDEO GAME?"

Mommy on stream sighting

Based as Fuck knowledge dropping anons

Attached: 1560929561893.jpg (300x300, 19K)

GO ACE!
O

A
C
E
!

Was that Ai Uehara they just showed?

who is that thot

Imagine being a young lion and being paired with the Ace or Ibushi. What a way to show off your skill

GO ACE
and big japanese milkers
>Tana making sure everyone gets a high five.

Holy hell Shota is getting fat as fuck. Just start doing Lariats already bud.

This

its call bulking or being off cycle in your hgh.

He is acquiring mass

Tana is looking kinda big. Like around the belly

Still don't get how people haven't made the switch

Attached: 1547106392968.jpg (576x768, 53K)

He doesn't work out so much since his friend Mike left

thats fine. he looks better than the older dads like kojima and tenzan.

Will Ibushi win the G1 next year?

Im convinced if it came on at a reasonable time in America more people would watch it

Man Shooter is a good seller

Theyll dangle that in front of him to sign another couple before it starts.

Kinda a newfag to njpw but is it that young lions get paired with vets or more experienced guys then by the time the old guys retire they have fresh talent?

He signed a long deal user.

he's signed with NJPW for like 10 years

It was 2 (according to Dave) but he claimed it was a life time deal.

All about paying dues working your way up the card. They do everything, then they will leave japan for a year and wrestle elsewhere to build character than knowledge. Than you are a jr. And after getting enough wins you eventually become a heavyweight.

They're always on undercard matches, sometimes with old guys, sometimes with top guys, sometimes with other young lions. Then they go on excursion (like Okada to TNA). Then when they get back they get a gimmick and start getting pushed, or not.

I dont trust Jews user-kun

Attached: g1tanahashi.gif (472x381, 3.52M)

Ace is a pure 100% unadulterated Jomon bvll.

tana looked like an absolute unit holding the ropes

Young Lions work their way to the top of the class, currently the top is Shota Umino and Ren Narita. Soon Ren and Shota will leave to the UK or Mexico and will develop their abilities beyond what they learn in the Dojo. The time as Young Lions is just to give a heap of training and experience in front of crowds before they have to get their extended character work down.
Some Young Lions are clearly given priority over the others, Shota got a spot in the NJC this year, which is a pretty big deal for a guy in his spot. They clearly see a lot in him given the nature of his current YL run.
The Young Lions are the guys with black trunks and boots, with a very basic moveset that slowly develops over time.
Basically in 3 years time Narita will be challenging for the Jr title and Shota will return at a late year show for a Wrestle Kingdom return match.

The numbers don't lie, and they spell the ACE not trusting JEWS at sacrifice!

BASED karl fredericks

>KENTA refused to get in shape because they wouldn't let him use gangsta rap for his entrance

CHADkada ding-dong diddly show these no dimers how to call down the yenstorm.

Okada will be KENTAs true test

So how do the japs view wrasslin compared to the west?

So how well is Noah known in Hiroshima? Crowd absolutely LOVE Okada here

Why doesn't Kenta actually fucking kick hard or at least make it sound better
Shibatas kicks sounded fucking lethal

i must breed this woman

Attached: big penis.jpg (680x383, 69K)

i want heel kenta and heel juice.

Did someone literally try to rip Kenta's shoulder out of its socket? That scar is nasty.

i dont think a new guy in the company is just gonna start stiffing long time employess.

that was from the botch that the guy who had less then year in the ring gave him in NXT (i think)

Sneaky okada

This. it also got him heat last time he worked With anyone not from Noah like Nakamura

any news from that user who ordered her dvd yet?

Ouch.

He uploaded it on Mega, the link is in another thread.

It's VERY lewd.

He posted in link in this thread or another g1 thread on asp right now.
Its a mega link

That was nice. Kentas team is going over though.

oh nonono

absolutely based
thanks friends

.....................literally the moment it sent the post. Did not age well at all.

Kenta better fucking bring it for the Okada match

Tournament matches incoming.
We got some Yano Juice kino up ahead.

this. okada needs to be carried.

My picks
>Juice
>Goto
>Mox
>Switchblade Jay White
>Naito

BUY MY FUCKING DVDS GOD DAMMIT

Attached: giphy.gif (365x243, 1.42M)

hes disrespecting the never 6 man belt by not bringing it

Ishii/Naito is gonna be top 3 of this G1 right?

No bullshit you promise.

ATARIMAE

wouldn't surprised me in the least

Probably Naito's best match, except the finals against Okada.

Bros if Yano wins this I want him in the finals

Poor Yano got buried

based friendship match

Anyone else here the b teams theme hidden in juices theme?

god i hope aew signs juice

Poor Yano is scouted as fuck by now.

good luck with that. he's trying to move to japan

To get him out of NJPW?

To keep him off my NJPW? I agree.

Koji a cute

of course

MIHO TIME

Nah juice is based.
Its emperor time

BASED TIME
LETS GO TAICHI!

Thank you Taichi.

taichi will be over as fuck when they finally let him have a match in the US
especially if he brings miho

Based TaiCHAD gonna show Goto how to draw a yen.

New thread.