ITT: wrestlers only intellectuels understand

ITT: wrestlers only intellectuels understand.
Wrestlers for the thinking man that actually hone their craft to make something special.

Zsj to me is that guy. Even if you can't understand the language of wrestling this man spells it out clearly for you in the ring.

Attached: zack-sabre-jr.jpg (600x400, 35K)

Bump

OH NO NO NO FAG SABRE CAN'T EVEN DRAW (You)s AHAHAHHA

He looks stupid as hell so I don't watch him. Simple as that.

Attached: D_62o8GU8AY4AO1.jpg (2048x1364, 341K)

How did prepping go, all good i hope, fellow thinking man?

Sabre is a real straightforward character. It's just e-drones who can't get past him not being a male power fantasy. He was really samey for a long time but now he works for NJPW where everyone has one match they do every time and somehow that made him stop doing it which is based.
The real intellectual worker is unironically DANSHOKU DIENO who works a full commentary of the entire industry and the perceptions of it.

From a Bong who naturally likes Bong wrestlers, ZSJ is just impossible to watch for me. If he was just bullying 205 live I could forgive it, but it's impossible to suspend disbelief seeing him against Tanahashi etc.
It's like watching Peter Crouch: The Wrestler

>Caricature of gay stereotypes is intellectual, let alone original
You're such a try-hard.

Is this credible enough for ya?

Attached: D_tkyFVWkAUZrAq.jpg (1200x706, 86K)

>tracy_smothers.jpg

He's a shitter with technical ability, the perfect idea of what a Reddit wrestler would be, from his style of wrestling to his politics and personality, he's Reddit in wrestler form.

It'd be less cringe if you just admitted you're gay

Based brainlet.
Dieno is a trained shooter. Wrestling, especially shoot style, is joked about being gay because dudes in underwear are rolling around groping each other. Wrestling is also fake, so a fake submission hold doesn't hurt and the audience know it.
Dieno takes the gay stigma and uses it as his offence. In pro wrestling gay molestation is as real a submission hold as anything else - its pretty much the same thing. He further plays off of the stigma insinuating that all wrestlers are gay by having guys tap out and be afraid of admitting they are gay as a common theme in his matches, further making a light hearted commentary on the perception of the business and in effect eliminating it by acknowledging it allowing the wrestlers to play along in the audience's eyes and show they are comfortable with their sexuality enough to simulate homosexuality alleviating the gay stigma and negativity towards homosexuality in the culture as a whole.
He's also an incredible wrestler beyond the gimmick and has the best brainbuster in Japan. He can work every style, can do a serious world title main event and gets over with every crowd.
He's great.
I'm not, but you probably are given your reply.

Please lose your virginity holy shit

I did, 14 years ago.
Are you so low IQ that you can't fart out a paragraph in a minute? This is a high IQ thread, ya simp.

I read your paragraph, dipshit. The contents clearly came from a virgin.

>this pretentious boomer writing walls over a gay parody wrestler
cringe

>I have to randomly hate the wrestler who doesn't work for my normie fed but I can't argue because I'm retarded so I call him virgin!
Enjoy failing whatever American school is called.

Based quints going over these brainlet edrones

>worked by length
Haven't seen someone cry so hard over something long and gay since Kevin Nash hobbled out of that alley in 92

How is he someone only intellectuals understand if he spells it out clearly in the ring. He's extremely easy to understand.

A better example would be White or Danielson or Yano.

>Trying to fit in by reciting a tired meme
ya gotta go back

Seething

Yanos for children and Daniel Bryan's insanely objectively good.
An intellectuel wrestler has too be like jerry lynn or Lance storm. Someone that's not drawn a single dime and bland. Dean malenko Christian.

is he seething that Boris is MP now?

Seriously though, why the fuck did he let go of Kazu so early?

With the fury of one thousand hapas.

Hasn't he taken Okada's tombstone that way in the past? Either way, he wasn't hurt.

A true comrade

kek

>pro wrestling
>intellectuals
the state of you lmao

>wrestlers only intellectuels understand
>intellectuels
haha what the fuck

Attached: Austin_WHAT.jpg (248x336, 47K)

The Dieno shill is only doing a disservice to the performer, desu.

Seething

Word my bulbasaur

Based retard

Attached: James-Ellsworth-and-Carmella-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 75K)

He's a pleb filter in that only plebs like him.

>intellectuels
I just want to suck his dick

Attached: IMG_20190725_005925.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Attached: D-6uIl_W4AE_CLz.jpg (750x904, 176K)

Zack's a shitter.
Here's a REAL Techincal Pro.

Attached: Daniel_Bryan.0.jpg (1200x800, 122K)