Are they gonna job him to Moxley?

Are they gonna job him to Moxley?

Attached: ShingoTakagi_NJPW.png (213x320, 94K)

In short, Yes.

Attached: received_397094344260856.jpg (402x306, 10K)

Better than jobbing him to Juice, which they also did.

Of course. That's what Dragon Gate bump dummies are for.

I hope not
I like Mox but Shingo is based

Mox is a DG shitter too

Moxley's first loss being to Naito makes sense, so I suspect so.

Moxley is about to go against Naito so it seems obvious

Takagi signed a mark contract. He's gonna be jobbed out as much as the management want.

Attached: 1563285915888.jpg (192x192, 6K)

More importantly than that: Is it gonna be a good match?

Based dragon. I'd say he should beat Ospreay for the Jr. title, but he's practically a heavyweight.

Yup, so that naito looks better when he hands mox his first loss in the G1

*ahem*
FUCK GAIJIN! GAIJIN PLEASE GO HOMU!
also
FUCK OSGAY AND THE JUICE!
Arigatōgozaimashita.

Yes, wrestlers get pinned in the G1 Climax.

Mox had the western appeal. sucks but they care about that

yes and it's going to make me seethe

moxley is probably winning his block so yes, should be a great match and Shingo is gonna be a big star

>moxley is probably winning his block

Attached: Sure dude.png (520x434, 319K)

Probably. He's freelance.

It could go either way and i wouldnt care, G1 losses arent that big of a deal unless you come off as a jobbers during the whole tournament

FUCK!

Yuuuup

kek what a tapping bitch. But all seriousness aside, anyone who knows Gedo and Who Japan's booking would have seen this coming with an ex WWE guy being booked strong

Man, the match was great and I enjoyed it a ton, but it would have been so much better if it just ended with him getting pinned with the Death Rider. That finished is mighty protected and looks like a million bucks. Him tapping out to the Texas Cloverhold is almost as bad as when he jobbed to Juice.

And if you had even the slightest understanding of how Japanese pro-wrestling works, you'd have seen this coming for a junior entering G1.

Good match, though.

Just because its not the point i was making doesn't mean it was lost on me. Keep seething though