RAW RATINGS FUCKING DISAPPOINT; DOWN 33% FROM RAW 25

Hour 1: 3.02 million
Hour 2: 3.17 million
Hour 3: 3.08 million
Average: 3.09 million

RAW 25's viewership, which naturally would be what this show would be compared to, are as follows:

Hour 1: 4.80 million viewers
Hour 2: 4.64 million viewers
Hour 3: 4.15 million viewers
Average: 4.5 million viewers.

Attached: 1563913609062.png (703x1203, 191K)

I dont even watch tv anymore lol.

BUT DID THEY SKYROCKET OR PLUMMET
GIVE IT TO ME

Up 640K from last week and up 313K from the same week last year.

>Raw 25 averaged 4.5 mil viewers not even a year ago

It's over.

Skyrocket

Jesus I never really look at this image and just meme in the thread but look at some of these other shows. tv is fucking dead.

>all the people who bitched and moaned about everything that made wrestling interesting get what they want while everyone else stops watching
kino its like poetry it rhymes

They're up from last week but can you really count this because of the boomers?

They promoted Raw 25 for over a month Raw Reunion was promoted for a week

Skyrocket.

they unironically skyrocketed

The absolute state of Hoganetty

IT'S HAPPENING

>all these names could barely crack 3 million
>not one single viewer will be retained for next week as with Raw 25
JUST

>Only up 313K viewers when last year's RAW was a bullshit, average, rinky dink RAW show while this year had 40 legends and the promises of big angles to pad it

That means there's only 3 million E-drones left if this is the absolute maximum WWE can do after advertizing Stone Cold and Hulk Hogan.

Press S to spit on grave.

>not even a year ago

Raw25 was in January 2018 dumbfuck

>tv is fucking dead.

Game of Thrones averaged around 20 mil viewers each episode for its final season like 2 months ago.

Still more than Who Japan.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the lowest rated/viewed episode Stone Cold/Hulk Hogan have ever appeared on?

Stone Cuck Simp Autism confirmed not a draw

Hollywood Cock Chokin' confirmed not a draw

Their ratings would get considerably higher if they let Raw and SD stream on the network, not a lot of people have cable anymore.

Game of Thrones was wildly popular. TV in general is in the shitter.

Wait, they don't stream their shows?

Its the only show that could do that, and now it's over.

TV is death gramps

Yikes not good at all. Not even the legends made people tune in. So 3 million is there average size for their audience now.

How is that going to help their TV raitings?, if anything they would go down

Well... at least they broke 3? The show was still garbage for the most part. It will be right back to where it was next week.

based retard

>3 million is their average size
No, 3 million is their absolute MAXIMUM. With enormous efforts and pulling of strings and marketing and everything.

And it had complete shit for angles. They didn't even try to put anyone over with Hogan/Austin/etc.

Is this good or bad for AEW?

>got over 3 million

I'm honestly impressed.

austin is still a draw because he somehow maintained a 3 all the way till the last second

>So 3 million is there average size for their audience now.

It's not even that high, the average RAW audience in 2019 has been 2.5 million. This is literally the best rating they've had all year.

They should be glad he was there. The show was hot trash but I watched until the end just for that.

Unfortunately no.
Not overall. I guess it depends on how much money they make per tv viewer vs the price of a monthly subscription.

You know they count apple TV and YouTube TV towards ratings right? Streaming ain't helping anything.

Totally true

How am I wrong?

Soon

Attached: stone_cold_steve_austin_universal_champion_by_brunoradkephotoshop_dbla5xr-350t.png (495x350, 232K)

Big Bang Theories last season averaged around 12-13 mil viewers this year.

The last episode did slightly above 18.5 mil viewers.

Another thing to consider is that this was their biggest audience of the year, by far. Meaning it'll be well below 3 million for 51 out of 52 weeks this year. Last year's largest rating was RAW 25, which had 4.5 million viewers. So not only are they down 15-20% year over year for literally every single weekly show, their LARGEST rating is down 33%, which means that this year's ratings average will be SIGNIFICANTLY lower than 2018's ratings average, I'm guessing around 25% YOY.

RAW 25 proved people will still watch raw on TV if you give them a reason. Was only 18 months ago.

>WWE's stock has plummeted 32% from 3 months ago.
>WWE's once-a-year nostalgia show down 32% from last year's nostalgia show.

Fucking lol. WWE is in serious shit when their biggest audience is 3 million when as recently as last year, it was 4.5 million.

Attached: 28364472393.png (949x568, 160K)

BASED SKYROCKET

>"The rating is still an aberration in the sense that the best comparison number, the Raw 25th anniversary show, also bringing back all the stars from the past with a similar format, did 4.53 million viewers 18 months ago, so in a sense it tells you over 18 months they've lost 32 percent of viewers who would come back once for nostalgia purposes, and this show also had Hogan on it.while RAW 25 didn't."

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>It took Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair to get WWE slightly over 3m viewers
=/

Game of Thrones is a premium cable drama with episodes that last over an hour. A great many viewers watch it through the streaming app. It's very much nu-TV.

Roseanne averaged around 14 mil viewers for it's reunion season last year. Episode 1 & 2 got close to 20 mil viewers.

Get that, fucking Roseanne is a bigger draw than Hogan, SCSA, Flair, Cena and Christian combined.

Austin got a pop so loud that Haitch was noticeably seething behind him, WWE has been stale for so long that people know the show will suck regardless of who is advertised.

There's only one man who could've caused this.

Attached: 1563905062617_1_1.jpg (129x164, 8K)

>Roseanne is a bigger draw than Hogan, SCSA, Flair, Cena and Christian combined.
Americlaps are hilarious.

>Biggest audience of the year is 3.0 when last year's was 4.5 million, meaning that 2019 ratings will be much, much lower than last year

BURRRRN BABY BURNNNN.

Attached: image.png (773x666, 500K)

It depends on the AEW raitings, if WWE shits the bed with FOX (wich they are going to do if the raitings keep this trend), AEW would be droped after his contract ends if they don't pull some crazy numbers.

Off by about 7 million but ok

Yeah, and he's to the right.

>all these names could barely crack 3 million

In fairness to them, even the biggest of casual fans who might not have even watched since the attitude era knows that this was only going to be a one off thing anyways. They also knew that none of these guys will wrestle or stick around. The younger guys should be really fucking glad ratings didn't skyrocket by over a million because the higher this show would be rated the worse its going to make the new guys look considering they are currently struggling to maintain over a 2.5

Which alumni showed up in hour 2? Why did it spike?

Tbt raw 25 had way more build. IIRC Raw 25 had been built up from like, august or so (so like 4-6 months), was set in the "home" of WWE (NYC), including both a major arena (Barclays) and a nostalgia arena (Manhattan Center). Also it was actually celebrating a major event. By contrast this show was announced a week beforehand, well after most tickets were probably sold, and was just a special show to do a special show. Still a dissapointing number but the build wasnt close to raw 25.
Also there was no Sid.