HOLY FUCKING BASED

Randy Orton is an AEW Chad!

Attached: 1974654838937.png (1078x1448, 1.2M)

More evidence Russo was right, just like always

Attached: russo-696x392.jpg (696x392, 38K)

based orton leveraging a new contract with wwe

Its about damn time Orton got off WWMeme. Not being included in the Raw Reunion was the final nail. Based!

Attached: ortun.jpg (600x300, 38K)

naw, he just doesn't give a shit

And people think Orton is staying in WWE and not joining us at AEW bwahahaha

worked

>KennyOmegamanX
So this is what wrestling has become...

Honestly I kinda wanna see Orton elsewhere. I know 100% that this is all contract leverage but he's always been a WWE Lifer, which makes the idea of seeing him elsewhere more appealing.

>video game bad
How old are you, faggot?

video games is a big part of his life

>Orton
>Punk
>Jericho
>Moxley

Yeah, sorry Vinny K, but that little empire of yours? It's about to go BTFO! #aew #diversity

Attached: tony2.jpg (248x286, 21K)

orton wants that sonny kiss boipussy

Video games are unironically bigger than wrestling has ever been

WWE is paying out the ass just to keep shitters like Mojo and Mike Kanellis, imagine what kind of contract can Randy leverage if he keeps this up.

I went to a smackdown live show like 2 years ago, and the only guys who looked and acted like stars was Randy Orton and AJ styles. If he goes to AEW I'm going to be watching.

>Seth Rollins
>Seethes nonstop about Mox being a "traitor"
>Randy Orton
>Is happy for his co-worker being professionally fulfilled
What a Chad.

Orton is one of the few real draws left in the WWE so he can probably work anywhere without getting fired

Well, that's not even a fair comparison.
Might as well say soda will always be more over than wrestling too.

Forms of enertainment are not the same as food

They are to me

He can say whatever he wants on Twitter and nobody will bother him

Funny how his videogame shtick never draw a dime during his time in Japan

BASED. Now compare this man's behavior with Seth's bitchy, whiny, cucked faggot behavior.

someone is getting a massive upgrade to thier WWE contract soon.

based orton trolling everyone including wwe, this probably earned him another million per year

Cause new japan isn't a draw

Man Randy genuinely does not give a single fuck.
Gotta admire the balls on that guy.

footchad>dicklet

No

Fatass

This. This clearly isn't anything but looking at how goddamn motivated DEAN is in the G1 right now, it'd be really interesting to see how he changes.

This. He wants that Lesnar money

Yikes not even TNA has been leveraging people like AEW does. What changed?

Can't wait for him to retweet Jericho winning the title to send the drones in a boiling seethe.

>aew simps actually want snoreton
These are the fat neckbeards probably been calling him blandy boreton because they're too low IQ to appreciate him
Either way, he's good but an anti-drawing dweeb. NJPW could make something of him because they can make something of literal dog shit (See: Moxley), but he'd be wasted in AEWHO.

Can’t wait til Orton leaves E and gives of 2-3 years of caring about wrestling again, and we get to see the NJPW crossover episode v Okada.

I’m legit really surprised Randy is a mark for wrestling. Always assume he just looked at wrestling like a job.