Kwab

kwab

Attached: kwab.webm (722x480, 2.88M)

God its sad seeing Nash hobbling around at snail speed

KEK WHAT AN IGNORED BITCH!

Attached: 1560817405861.png (1440x2560, 1.83M)

Was this filmed in retirement home

I made this to laugh at Nash, but somehow Haitch managed to make it about himself, look at how he tries to push past Nash and X-Pac to get more from Austin.

s-s-s-s-steve remember me? we were in the longest yard.

How crazy is it that Austin is still the guy these fucking self marks wish they could mooch off of and Austin doesnt feel any need to step in the ring at all! You know they must have offered countless mounds of cash to do Saudi or any show over the years and he just flips them off. And if they thought he still couldnt make dimes rain last night just made them realize the truth

Hobbling around like it was 27 years ago.

Seeing "dimes &rain" in your post made me realise that Austin is the Western Okada.

Cringe as fuck
Okada is a nobody
Austin is THE man

Unironically I dont think that even captures it fully. Fucking Austin never had to wrestle to get the crowd to go fucking nuts. He could just stare at a guy and get the match over. Anyone have that webm of him and Rock staring at each other for a full minute and the crowd going bananas?

why didn't Nash's sandals come out?

Wow just noticed that
Both Trips and Nash doing some mighty embarrassing shit

The most cringe post of all time.

Please get some air.

This.

Note how Austin comes to Henry instead of walking over to remind Austin that he exists.

Henry is forever based as fuck.

Who the fuck is okada

That bitch sip at the end kek

>Haitch going in for the awkward hug that Austin has to reciprocate
What a simp.

The Rock Hollywood gimmick but in Japanese

>all of these guys that are established, rich and retired are STILL trying to get themselves over by associating with stone cold
holy

KEK, what a fuckin BITCH

Did Austin oh Haitch go for the kiss in the first 3 seconds? wtf, did they just kiss?

Henry is a bro. And they're both Texans, so there's that.

LMFAOOOO
S-Steve wait, r-remember The Longest Yard... S-Steve.

KWAB

Austin walked to the people he cared about, Nashetty came from all the way in the back to try and mooch off Austin, and that nigga ignored his ass. B A S E D.

Huh? Okada is like Lesnar, he's someone that the crowd wants to see their favorite beat and overcome. Don't get me wrong, he's a draw and he's over, but don't act like he's fucking Austin when midcarders like Sanada get bigger pops. Okada is only the most over when they're working an American show, I have never seen Okada be the most over guy in front of any Japanese crowd.