So h*cking epic

So h*cking epic.......

Attached: 2F99A1B1-78B8-4555-839C-7B178D12E43B.jpg (750x670, 397K)

Seff is actually the least gay thing in this picture.

Seff is actually the most gay thing in this picture.

Seff is gay

Kevin Nash (KWAB) is actually the most raped thing in this picture.

Hahahaha onions rollins

Wait I tried to say S O Y L E N T

Road Dogg looking fat

Fucking hell did Hall and Nash just come out of the fucking crypt?

Huh?

Tyler Blacked was raped in the summer of 2012

Seth literally looks like the out of place autistic little brother who mom forced you to take out with your friends, jesus

Wolfnig coping

more like the rest of the fucking grandpas look like the cringe old dads who think they're still down with the kids

>Seff the only one making the soi face
On no no no

He looks like a fan in a photo op with legends.

Why didnt Billy come out?

>Sethetty actually making the söy face
Also did they have to shit on the new Club thing just to spite AEW?

Attached: The+soy+face+of+the+ocean+_2eea9c0b76f5b5deb3eca189a72a4dbf.jpg (189x267, 27K)

The parallelism is completely lost. I'm sure it's supposed to be DX, NWO, and Shield...but...this is just sad.

Even New Day or the Club would have made more sense.

Seth pumped for the new switch.

Attached: 1563905062617_1.jpg (129x182, 9K)

>Seth
>epic

Seth wasn't even suppossed to get the DX rub, paul wanted to put over ricoshit but he wasn't cleared for raw

>ONIONS GREEEEEEEEN

why, if you are clearly making your mouth and teeth part of a meme, would you have such piss poor dental condition? everything from his molars back is a sea of black, his teeth are bright yellow. is it a complete lack of awareness or a " dont dental shame me" attitude ?

>Seth's face
>He's the only one doing it
Based millennial

>When the soilent is ready

Remember the time Seth Rollins nicknamed him off the Solar Freakin' Roadways viral video scam?

Attached: sexual chocolate mark henry.png (1295x716, 1.08M)

I think Billy Gunn is the only fucking one who got a clue. That photo is one of the most cringeworthy things I've seen on this fucking board in a long, long time.

YIKES

All I am getting from this is all those old guys are equal to one Seth, like, why else would NWO and DX all want a photo with him?

I'm gonna guess he's american, so it's a dietary + healthcare cost issue

Because they are desperately, DESPERATELY trying to get this fag over. He's triple Hs Golden boy and Vince's too since Roman is kinda taking it chill.

God, the faggot can't even do the hand sign with everyone else when he's the one asking them to take a mark picture with him. This is why the ratings are in the toliet and there hasn't been a real star other than Brock in the past 10 years.

Cringeneration X

Damn, if it wasn't enough he jumped all over H's sloppy seconds with Chyna, now XPac has to bite on his shitty, Kratos beard too? Might be about time to add him to the list of great cucks in wrestling history.

Stop lying to me, this is the opposite of epic

What’s up, Seth?

>only person doing le sóyface is seff
YIKES

Why didn't Mr Ass come out?