Everyone happy hulkster back

But this bastard HHH got his arms crossed. Fuck You anti dime bitch

Attached: 801C4D19-DC76-410A-B767-63D5B19BF151.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

based anti-racism hunter

>all the black talen trying their hardest not to look at him

Based Ron.

Because Hogan was insulting Stephanie's bull, so HHH got punished

Ron Simmons doesn't give a shit.

>crackers

Nigga Booker T is a massive uncle tom. You know he loves Hulk and they probably got drunk after this

>ron simmons looking and clapping
>mark henry grinning from ear to ear
>only the felon nigger Booker T seething because he knows Hulk doesn't approve of him

I don't know why Mark's beard is giving me age feels out of everything.

Because everyone's getting old and going gray
Life is fleeting
Cherish it

imagine being black in trumps racist america and having to deal with hogan presence in your dream job,holy shit i feel so bad for african americans

Based Henry literally said he doesn't give a shit about the Hulkster rayceesm situation since it won't change anything in the world

Who is the dude between K2 and Haitch?

mmm Kelly Kelly

Santino

HBK

Woops, yeah it's Santino.

I just wanna come up behind kelly kelly and kick her in the vagina really hard, then give her a DDT and pin her for no reason

at least theyll always have africa

>Booker T seething because he knows Hulk doesn't approve of him
Watch the Harlem Heat hall of fame speech. They both said there was only one person looking out for them at the beginning of their career in WCW, and thanked and praised him.

Hulk Hogan.

Haitch SEETHING he will never draw 10% of the dimes Hulkamania drew brother and that's just Too Sweet NWO 4 Life brother Hollywood style.

This, everyone has gagged on Meltzer's anti-Hogan rhetoric for years but when the wrasslers actually shoot they all praise Hogan.

Well I'm not going to watch it but I believe you. Everyone who worked with Hogan seems to like him, only faggots like new day or titty oniel are seithing about him

you guys aren't gonna wanna miss his austin interview i sat in because his normal producer was sick and let me tell yous something brothers: he says it. multiple times jack

not being a whiny bitch is an uncle tom?

this. They said something along the lines of Hogan told management that Harlem Heat was their best tag team and they needed more air time.

I don't mean it derogatorily, just that he doesn't bitch about da white man at all.

Liberals made it "bad" to be an Uncle Tom

No black people did.

He wanted macho man

Attached: feelthecuckness.gif (500x280, 457K)

Only cowards and hanger ones

Attached: 7A169B57-DCF8-4BB8-AAF4-F584495A66F3.jpg (600x338, 29K)

Black Twitter has theorized this much about Hogan/HHH

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-224245.png (1280x720, 135K)

They’re cool as long as they know their place and are not pounding 9 inches of black in his daughter’s ass.

Gaytch is just jealous Hogan is a legit star and he's not.

ok retard

Based fucking Santino

Paul was just sticking up for Steph's bull, he was really offended