WWE wants to capitalize on the increased viewership expected tonight by starting a big angle/storyline...

WWE wants to capitalize on the increased viewership expected tonight by starting a big angle/storyline. (This is legit news, don't have a source, Google it) What could they actually do tonight realistically to hook viewers?

Attached: vince-mcmahon-1-2.jpg (878x551, 53K)

Tv 14.

Faction wars.

Vinces limo explodes

Have Hogan go heel and create a stable of racists. Call it the Nigger-free World Order, nWo for short.

Nothing.

OP here, I wouldn't do it tonight, but when FOX gets Smackdown. Turn Cena heel and make him either in the nWo or a similar stable where he is the leader and holds the top belt. Pay him $10M a year and only have him work TV and PPV's.

Bases

Based

Seth comes out and cuts a promo, Baron Corbin interrupts and hits him from behind, igniting another intense feud between the two for the next few months.

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 3892525.jpg (395x477, 30K)

Have bryan come out, knee seth or some shit, and announce his intentions to face brock at summerslam

This is legit news
-> dont have the source

that's good shit user

hooefully for real this time with him in it

Cena takes a page from Mark Henry and starts a retirement spiel then turns heel and beats the hell out of Kofi

Whatever it is they'll fuck it up the following week and no one will care. The usual

Turn the New Day heel by having them rape Nash

AEW invades WWE and takes over 205live

Two words.

Rod McMahon

Cena NWO

These desu. Cena is the last guy who's body isn't sawdust that they still have that can draw a dime.

cringe. shut up.

Lexi shows her feet

IMAGINE THINKING THIS IS CRINGE. GO FUCK YOURSELF CUNT

Legends gather in the ring, Bryan comes out and shoots on them all as old phony pieces of shit, Seth comes out shilling, Bryan tells him to shut the fuk up and he's taking the title at SupperSlam.

In 2160p UltraHD 4k 120fps

>Turn Cena heel and make him either in the nWo or a similar stable
He's too busy making movies though. He wouldn't be around long enough to ever make it work. At least Hogan was on TV every week when he made it work back in the day. It's an OK concept in theory, but in practice? Not feasible.

Lexi shows her feet. There is a 252-man last man standing tournament with the final at Wrestlemania for the man who gets to sniff them.

Only based big burgers Conrad Thompson gets to go over at SupperSlam

quiet. posts hidden.

Attached: JUST angle.jpg (342x354, 22K)

I heard someone is gonna retire Cena. Not sure who. Riddle was rumored.

>RAW means RACE WAR
Vince puts the spics, coons and potato niggers on notice that only pure 100% US beef will be winning in WWE.

If they were smart, Big E heel turn

I could care less about the new day but this is probably the most entertaining thing that they could do with the world title atm

Have a effigy doll of Cody be set on fire as well as the corpse of Dusty. Then the Scott Hall of this generation looks dead in the camera and says "You want a war? You got one"

>This is legit news, don't have a source
t. Dave Meltzer

looks like it's gonna be another EPIC clash between Seth Rollins and Baron Corbin and the Big Dawg and Drew Freakin McIntyre!!! holy mama!! the star power!

Small wrestlers removed from hw divison.

Have Finn and one woman join the club and have them kick the shit out of the legends.

Tonight, Alexa Bliss will be performing in a thong and 10 inch heels, and nothing else

Thought you said heel

Kane returns to in ring action

Man. No voice.

It would be the dream, but he's 52 years old and is busy being mayor. If he came back, it would be like the rest of the senior citizens returning today.

I'm half black and I'd still mark

Attached: 1527778102118.png (355x72, 62K)

>I'm half black
Just say british, user

kek

Only something involving Austin long term would move the needle

*english

Full blooded American. Raised primarily by white people though, so I'm smarter than the average bear.

they're gonna start cena's retirement feud. wonder who it'll be

youre hired

if they dont go back to tv-14 at least and get some sort of edge to the show then it will continue to be unwatchable outside india

WWE is fake.

So is every other combat """sport"""

Not MMA or boxing.

Paul Heyman hires the club to work as Bork's enforcers

>fishing for ideas
nice try, vince.

Attached: 1563243925871.png (280x304, 101K)

Especially those two sports