Seth Rollins talks Moxley and AEW on the SummerSlam conference call

Seth Rollins on SummerSlam conference call:

Moxley to AEW:
>"I was surprised by it. I knew Ambrose needed time away from WWE."

>"Now he's competition and trying to take dinner off my table & good on him."

AEW:
>"We are going to knock them dead, just like we do everyone else."

Attached: 1562736161204.jpg (1284x722, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WWERollins/status/1153393489008369664
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’m not an AEWtist but seth is 100% more cringe than anything aew has done so far

Has any "WWE Supahstah" fallen as hard as Seff? Everything he says and does now is cringe as fuck. Good wrestler but fuck he needs to shut up.

>We are going to knock them dead, just like we do everyone else

Yeah yourself included

post yfw you aren't Seethe "dicklet" Rollins

Attached: 1562771494149.jpg (1079x1280, 205K)

Seth should really just let his GF do the shit talking for him, he always makes him self look like a whiny mark.

BOING

Attached: SONNYKISS.jpg (600x338, 48K)

Who has WWE killed since buying out WCW?.

Attached: D9m_PYWXUAYsRsc.png (154x208, 65K)

WWE is like the only company in decline right now lol

My name is Darby Anus and I like to be pounded

Attached: darby-allin-696x392.jpg (696x392, 23K)

Attached: the sandy man.png (424x318, 259K)

ROH, IMPACT, NJPW outside of Japan, AEW hasnt done enough to forecast what more or less is for them. So no.

The average WWE fan is like 90 and the ratings are declining, he's not wrong.

Attached: 1465098441592.jpg (342x331, 89K)

BASED SEFF HASHTAG IGNITETHEFIRE twitter.com/WWERollins/status/1153393489008369664

He's so fucking brainwashed hahahahhahahahahahahahhaa

what an absolute shitter. 0 emotion during that video. he must be dead inside

>Seth Rollins

Attached: 1555538994669.jpg (336x644, 55K)

ALLAHU AKKBAR

>Ambrose

Pro wrestling is dying because of comedy internet meme dumb shit. They refuse to be serious and now the only people who watch are smark faggots who pretend to care about the matches.

Unironically what do people want this guy to say? That the company that has made him wealthy and made him a champion and given him a platform for success he worked for is shit? That WWE is not the top promotion? what? Okada or Ospreay say "We love NJPW and are never leaving its the best" and people cheer them. Seth says the same shit and he's brainwashed? Jesus fuck you guys really are marks.

He was world champion. Come on Yuka.

Attached: cryingrollins.jpg (349x350, 27K)

He should be a real man like Reigns and not a sniveling bitch.

Attached: Kenny_Faceapp.jpg (1079x1280, 644K)

So now Roman is a real man and not someone that all the smarks also turned on? He was on the Shield they loved him. He gets pushed boos. The same shit just happened with Seth. Everybody said he was the workhorse and should get the strap. he beats Brock and all the smarks are happy. Then what? Well now he isnt the flavor of the month so boo him too. Every guy the smarks love would be booed at some point if they reach the top. This is why people unironically wish for Cenas return. You could have Okada and Ospreay be WWE champs in some alternate timeline and smarks would boo them. Roman has said the SAME shit Seth says. He said the same thing when he was champ. He got booed. Roman is also now saying hes leaving the WWE in2-3 years to go to movies. Maybe Seth is not interested in that and is happy where he is. Like every other wrestler the smarks havent turned on says.

>We are going to knock them dead, just like we do everyone else.

Like you did your audience.

It's almost as if the snark only audience is the problem

>already backpedalling
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Attached: seff.jpg (605x339, 66K)

Almost like trying to please them is impossible and will ironically make the thing they "love" die faster by driving away other potential fans

How is he backpedaling. It is an expression. What wrestler isnt doing twitter "beef" nowadays? Are you this much of a mark?

Literally can't bother to read all that shit. Roman's happy for his buddy and not spouting WWE PR. Seth is a nasal voiced faggot mouthpiece.

we want him to BTFO Vince and tell Hunter to kiss my ass

>Literally can't bother to read all that shit.
So you only read shit that agrees with you. Got it. You're a sensitive snowflake that needs validation. Did you read the interview script or watch it? No. Who are we kidding? Your head would explode.

Kayfabe or shoot? Because shoot the only reason he got the strap is Hunter going to bat for him. And that was done because they thought he would appeal to smark faggots.

>and trying to take dinner off my table
Holy hyperbole, Rollins. What a cringe faggot.

It's an apt expression when you're talking about a business that might go down or suffer heavy losses. How you might have to fire co-workers or shit like that.

It does not apply when you're Bill Gates and some indie schmuck makes a Windows equivalent. It just makes you come across as a bitch.

Both are unironically less cringe

High calibre cringe is when someone doesn't know they're cringe like Rollins

Attached: IMG_1054.jpg (887x643, 86K)

NJPW is doing its best business in western markets ever now.

Everyone said Dean was the workhorse, especially after his 2016 year. Jasetty has always been the third wheel

>"Now he's competition and trying to take dinner off my table & good on him."

Holy fuck this guy is such a retard.

>I’m not an AEWtist

Attached: 48692B76-2CCE-4790-85C9-C0B99BB4F413.jpg (800x450, 28K)

PLEASE STOP COLBY. YOU'RE GONNA LOSE ALL YOUR FANS.

Ya seethe? I unironically hate everything they do and I want them and wwe to get crushed by New Japan. With that being said, seth is still more cringe than anything they've done so far

I don’t seethe. just whenever someone starts a sentence with I’m not X BUT I immediately doubt them.

Back to puro twitter.

Fuck Seth and AEW

Attached: .1.png (286x286, 76K)