WWE Fires Two Long-Time Writers

>Pro Wrestling Sheet reports SmackDown co-lead writer Steve Guerreri and Raw lead writer Steve Oppenheim were let go last week. Both had been with WWE since 2011 and 2012 respectively
based

Attached: image.jpg (290x174, 8K)

They should get rid of all the writers because the shows they write all suck ass. This is some great news tbqh.

WHERE MY E-CHADS AT?
WE'RE ABOUT TO ENTER AN ERA OF DIMES AND SPACE-HIGH RATING!

Russo to fill both spots according to meltzer

Non E-Chads better get on board before you get left in the dust

Yeah, the writers are the problem not the diseased septuagenarian hack at the helm.

MAKE THE FUCKING CALL VINCE

Attached: ru.jpg (480x360, 15K)

If this leads to Paul E and Ryan Ward leading Red and Blue creative respectively this is good news.

Attached: rekatrednu.png (655x684, 529K)

>both have been with the company since it started it's major downfall

Should've been fired long ago

>t-this is it guys! This is the thing that will make WWE better!

Every time

Writers don't matter anymore. Several have gone on record with different podcasts saying anything they offer Vince shoots down 99% of it

For those who don't know, Ward was the sole lead writer during the "Talking Smack" Era (Dean and AJ's first title runs) as well as Golden Age NXT before that. He's one of the best creative guys in the company.
So it could be Paul E running creative and business end on Raw, Ward doing creative with Bischoff doing back end on Smack.. all overseen by Vince.

Good. They've been around all this time and the shows have been awful. They're obviously useless

Here's Guerreri

Attached: 1545958803539.jpg (680x510, 82K)

>Long time
>2011-12
The absolute state of WWMEME

Attached: aiportraits_1563740432.jpg (512x512, 20K)

Road Dogg raped Guerreri in the mild Spring of 2019

thx, didn't know. Vince will still deny most of the good ideas anyway tho

Nothing to get too excited about unless Vince backs off a bit. But on the bright side there will be less bad ideas trickling up.

More like jewjewjewi

Meh

>Been with the company since 2011 and 2012
So they were part of the problem

I refuse to believe none of their shitty ideas got used at all. Sure Vince is largely to blame but I'm sure these two faggots helped bring a lot of shit to the screen. Good riddance.

Those guys were there went attedances started to slowy decline. Then more so.

They also write most of the promos.

Attached: 332wulcwbtx21.jpg (1125x1385, 222K)

Thank fuck then. Hope they die.

They need to get rid of hayes. He producs those remaing chinkock slow matches like Joe vs Roman and more.

They did get rid of dean and arn.

Got rid of another writer montges ago.

Arn got fired a while ago

Based Heyman bringing in the changes. Bright days ahead E CHADS! Can't wait for Bischoff to do the same desu

Slow but changes..

Adding brother love, warriors wife to creative ,etc. 24 7 belt, wildcard, shorter tv matches, Eric and Heyman. Letting go of match producers and writers.

Using Jeff Jarrett for producing and other former impact crew, Helms etc

>implying a couple of writers are why wwe sucks when everything flows from micromanaging plan-changing-on-a-whim Vince McMahon
I know /pol/ has conditioned you simps to instinctively suck wrinkled megalomaniacal billionaire cock whenever offered but fucking use your brains and think this shit out.

Cringe.

Wwe>tna,aew,nxt, roh.

>WWE 2011-2019
Imagine putting that on your resume while looking for new writing jobs

good
fire dunn next

>wwe>nxt
user, I ...

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

Attached: 2747.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

You would have to be literally mentally ill to believe that. I am begging you to get Vince McMahon’s boot out of your mouth

When you walk outside for your sweet chai breakfast and your buttplug stays snug

>I'd like to send a special shoutout to my homeboy, Paul Heyman. Keep up the good work, baby. That's two less we got to worry about.

Attached: new jack.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Lol, You say that like The Talking Smack Era and NXT ''''Golden'''' Era isn't garbage too. I remember when everyone sucked off that midget Ward for his pathetic writing.

Attached: THE-Ryan-Ward-png.jpg (753x423, 56K)

C O P E

Its true. Enjoy your low rated nobody watches workrate feds.

>(((oppenheim)))

RAW should improve a little at least

>In an update, the two writers were let go this past Friday in what was said to be a Vince McMahon call, done to shake things up, according to PWInsider.

>Guerreri worked creative since 2012 and held a lead writer position since 2014. He led the "at home" side of the blue brand creative team, working from WWE HQ in Stamford, CT. In addition to working the red brand, Oppenheim also worked RAW and Main Event, and had been with WWE since 2011.

>In another recent WWE creative change, the company has assigned Producers to work either the RAW brand or the SmackDown brand, instead of going back & forth between the two. One of the reasons for this change was because of previous instances where Producers would be on the road for live events, be sent home because they weren't needed, then return for a TV taping at the end of their loop. This new change will see Producers work one specific loop, permanently assigned to their brand.

The problem with these guys is once you get so many ideas rejected, you stop fighting and start writing for Vince and his whims. They become yes men feeding into the cycle.

It's not about making the fans happy; it's about making Vince happy. And that includes the roster as well.

I think it's more because they don't know how to bring ideas to Vince. Don't go to the guy like some faggot going "Well, mr McMahon, I think blah blah blah..." because Vince McMahon doesn't give a shit what you think. Vince needs to think it's HIS idea and that it has a further purpose.
"Hey, Vince. Ever thought about making both our Rumble winner the new japs we brought up? That'd be a good idea to get the asian market"

Great.
Now rehire Kazeem Famuyide.

my sources tell me they are going to outsource booking to Yea Forums
the booking committee are going to read posts here and start veiled threads asking questions that in essence will book the show along with the newly hired Vince Russo

writers aren't bookers meat head.

>"Talking Smack" Era (Dean and AJ's first title runs) as well as Golden Age NXT before that.
so after it was already a complete piece of shit

/pol/ is anti-globalist but keep advertising

best run in a while ya simp name a better one

i wouldnt endorse anything after 2008 in the pg era

I don't like it either but it was the best recently

at least it was before the womemes era so ill give you credit there