"Bro why do they keep doing dangerous stuff,do they all have CTE? Someone is going to die or get paralyzed"

>"Bro why do they keep doing dangerous stuff,do they all have CTE? Someone is going to die or get paralyzed"
>is responsible for the death of Owen Hart

What did he mean by this?

Attached: g445.png (1005x563, 1.08M)

Owen Hart killed Owen Hart

So does he care about wrestling or not? He says he doesn't but then he does.

it lives in his head rent-free

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit! Russo always told Owen to not do his suicide dive but he wouldn't listen.

He only cares about storylines,Meltzer and unrelated stuff.

He cares about the paychecks he gets

He cares about the performers. They are human beings you know

He's not responsible for Owen's death, retard

He hates it and often admits he only talks about it on his shows for money

Because of what it has become

Wrestling sucks now, I don't blame him

Just like Yea Forumsies.

If it sucks, then don't watch. He's literally a bitch-ass nigga who constantly whines about how wrestling ruined his life, and yet the only thing he has done in his life is talk about wrestling. Shit, nobody wants anything to do with him, and he's still rambling about wrestling. I know he had a FAILED pretzel business, but go work at Walmart or something nigga.

He gets paid to irl shitpost

He barely makes anything. He gets a couple of bits, but nothing to justify watching something you hate. He'd get paid more working at Target than he is shitposting about how he hates WWE and how it would be better if he was writing.

WWE is shit so I don't watch. Nigga, why would you subject yourself to 3 hours of it for a low amount of money. Most of his streams are just him begging for tips and donations.

>"Bro why do they keep doing dangerous stuff"

Probably because you killed real wrestling and now nothing gets a reaction anymore

He got 111k bits during ER. Also he makes money off Patreon and RELM subscribers.

Lmao so its his fault because writers arent as creative anymore. This is one of the more dumb anti Russo arguments

>H-he should've just purposefully kept the shows less entertaining!!

Wrestling didn't need writers until he came along retard

He was talking about New Japan in particular,he was mad at Meltzer for giving some matches high ratings because according to Russo if a great match has a dangerous spot it shouldn't be graded.

Apparently it needed because WWF was on the verge of bankruptcy before he started.

Have you ever watched his twitch? He barely even pays attention to the show and spends most of the time talking about baseball and alblums.

I think what he means is Russo just didn't and still doesn't understand wrestling and tried to expose it as 'it's fake fighting bro' whenever he was given the opportunity.

Vince McMahon is also a retard

Hardcore shit is the responsible for nothing getting a reaction nowadays. That and the currently bad creative.

The business had changed. Squash matches and cartoon gimmicks like The Goon weren't drawing anymore. All those old timers like Bill Watts or Cornette had no clue about what was going on outside the wrestling bubble. It took a young cool, hip New Yorker to bring wrestling into the late '90s. Without Russo, wrestling in America would have died.

Shut the fuck up and thing about yourself instead, faggot. Like a wrestler gives a flying fuck about you. All they care about is your money, you fucking mark.

sounds just like Yea Forums

are you ok, user? you're worrying me