Why does AEW have the E Cucks vibrating so hard?

It’s a level of seethe I’ve never seen before.

Attached: F0F9F337-19CF-4BB2-980F-75FB78261388.jpg (2647x2049, 578K)

Bump

Because they invested so much time, energy, and money into WWE. That if something else came along that made WWE obsolete then everything they invested into WWE would be a waste in the end.

the thing that is weird to me is that when AEW seemed cool and had a lot of hype, WWE kept talking about how they weren't even concerned. Now that AEW has exposed itself as cringe incarnate, there's all this talk about taking them seriously as a competitor. what the fuck am I missing?

A good opinion

aew was already buried

Attached: buried.png (2375x1080, 478K)

>Samefag your unfunny post 100 times
>HAHA AEW BTFO XD
Have sex

that tide already turned months ago. nobody takes aew seriously anymore. kenny looks like an aids patient now and mjf is the only remotely redeeming quality they have.

Ya seethe lil fella?

Yikes. Posting Yea Forums BTFO screencaps is the last game an E Drone should want to play, lil fella. Be very careful.

Attached: 3DA2636B-6D86-4722-9560-1540CCECFBB7.png (2029x1373, 2.44M)

Screencap thread?

Attached: IMG_1605.jpg (1536x1782, 563K)

>getting outsold 2 to 1 but acting like they're winning

yeah pretty apt comparison OP

Attached: 1563745622812.png (288x253, 17K)

>yikes
Stopped reading there.

Because they're autistic console wars fags. Most people just watch whatever they feel like and don't attach their entire personality to a product due to mental illness.

The amount of numales in this generation is alarming.

You must be ancient if you seethe over people playing videogames

Has someone got the cap from when Yea Forums buried /k/? I’ve lost it.

You must be a Nintendrone if you think anything in pic related is defendable.

Attached: 1514536406694.jpg (1904x2288, 480K)

>this thing is bad because these people bought one
I guess wwe is great, then, since no one bought any tickets to their shows

Of course it isn't defendable, but it isn't unique to people who play nintendo shit.

Attached: 1516504175594.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

OH NOOOOOOOOO
E DRONES BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

That is the only PS4 numale shit I've seen and his cat absolutely heems him for it. Meanwhile the Switch is synonymous with the classic open mouth bald head white dude surrounded by comics and toys.

Kek

ouch

lol obviously you missed all the numales creaming themselves over God of War and Spiderman

Attached: party time.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

>the video games console with twice as many sales has more embarrassing pictures of numales!
Well, that's basic maths. Plus, PS4 owners have more time to look on twitter for this shit because switch owners actually have games to play.
Now fuck off with your console wars bullshit.

Lmao

>gets massively butthurt and defensive
>f-fuck off with y-your c-console w-wars
Switch is the numales weapon of choice.

You act like AEW would be interested in a bumbling idiot who will never achieve anything in WWE because Vince doesn't see him as the guy.

E-Drones have been indoctrinated to believe that WWE is the be all end all in wrestling. Now a valid competitor has shown up and drones feel threatened.

yikes

Only person seething is you, probably because you bougth a games console that doesn't have any games.

>n-no u-u
I wouldn't be caught dead with a console I actually have had sex in my life.

You've had as many sexual partners as Seethe Tarpins has drawn dimes.

Even having one sexual partner is still one more than you'll ever get playing Mario Kart. BONG BING BING MARIO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!#!1!!!!!!!!!! Have sex.

I stopped watching WWE and when I did I used a 3rd party streamer but you guys are such faggots that I will dance on your mustard-scented grave all the same as it all crashes down on you. FUCK midCody, FUCK the Buck and Sucks, and FUCK
Gayve Meltzer!

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

kek

Bump

Oh my

KWAB

>Seething over Mario
You've definitely never seen a vagina.

>I actually have had sex in my life
Clearly not as of late if you are busy arguing with people on Yea Forums

Attached: 1537152221433.png (1000x1136, 530K)

>Snoyfag forgetting that admins had to use a global filter because of all the faggots posting about God of War