Another sold out crowd in Georgia!

We're doing great E-Chads!
Kenny Oliver and his fagboy friends can't touch us!

Attached: EABTtskWkAAPQAs.jpg (720x960, 120K)

>Cheating by using an image of the Wrestlemania 3 crowd
Yeah okay buddy

What bingo hall is this?

that's the hardcam side

Imagine that dad in the stone cold shirt, he watched wwf as a teen during the Austin era probably thought to himself "if I ever have kids, gonna take them to a live show and itsgonna be an insane experience"

Meanwhile, reality hits and you're in a high school gymnasium probably 1/3 filled with other mid to late 30 somethings and their kids bored outta their skulls wishing they could go home and play the fortnite. And the dad will forever be chasing that high he had in his youth of a arena full of wrestling fans. Never ever again.....

Still more than Who Japan

Why don't they take a seat closer to the ring ?

>hardcam at a house show
"No"

This is me trying to get my zoomer relatives into wrestling. "Fake and gay" as they bury their head in their Nintendo Switch.

also remember they are doing this like 5 days a week. AEW doesn't even tour. mark ass bitches

Ouch, that's really true when you think about it.

based. the south is wcw territory and don't you forget it vince you faggot.

Why would you idiots buy them videogames if you want them to be wrestling fans. Buy them wrestling from an early age retards.

Go back to sleep gramps and its the current year plus 4 so you cant say the f word anymore

it's more people than you could ever draw you no talent fag. You don't even know the first thing about putting on a successful show and you NEVER have done that. So eat penis

Most Manias since the late 2000s have been held in the south ya simp. Orlando, Houston, Dallas, New Orleans, Atlanta, etc.

worked

Yes, they do work every week, unlike AEDoubleturd

WWE is garbage

Apparently WM 23 in Detroit was the last one held in the midwest. I don't think they're ever returning to that part of the country again except for maybe Minneapolis.

>WWE can't even sell out literal bingo balls
just die already vinny mac so that hunner can save it

Good God, that looks like a house show straight out of 1995.