Why is Puro Twitter ragging on SANADER's G1 so much?

Why is Puro Twitter ragging on SANADER's G1 so much?

His match with ZSJ was a brillant.

Attached: SANADA_20190504_5-1.png (400x600, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kentasleep/status/1152542402516856832?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Puro twitter hates SANADA, always has.

Based SALADA knows how to work 'em

This guys based as fuck, how and why would you not like him?

What's puro Twitter and how come they hate sanada but like goto?

He's had great matches with ZSJ & Ospreay, and good matches with EVIL & Ibushi. Not sure what they're watching. Also he's about to be the first person to beat KENTA.

Because Goto is "old school strong style" or something

Are the Eastern Lariat dudes ‘puro twitter?’ Because they were complaining about him using reversal grappling too much in all of his matches. They also hated the Paradise Lock because it’s easy to get out of, but now that people get out of it they hate that too.

ZSJ and him have the best chemistry

I don't really like Sanada either since he's just a slightly above average wrestler but those faggots also dislike current Taichi so fuck em

bunch of gatekeeping weebs on twitter who think they know the spirit of puroresu better than the japanese

He's handsome and talented. Puro twitter hates him because he was in TNA is popular but didn't get the Meltzer 5 stars so he's not allowed to get a push

They love Taichi.

sounds like Yea Forums

WTF i love puro twitter now

this
>YAAAAAAAAAS GOD EMPEROR TAICHI

Why i don't believe you

Attached: yytt.png (658x122, 15K)

I like Tana's match with ZSJ a bit better this time

>No personality
>Only getting pushed because he’s handsome
>boring wrestler
>Everymatch he does the paradise lock and then just stands there like an autist until he remembers that he’s in a wrestling ring and kicks the guy
>Likes Morrisey
>Is not EVIL

Fat incel uggo seething
Eviletty never drew a dime

Even Ibushi can’t stand this nigga
twitter.com/kentasleep/status/1152542402516856832?s=21

Yeah, but his match with ZSJ was basically like their previous match. Needed to mix it up a bit more.

Taichi is still a shitter. I won't be memed into thinking he's good.

What is Sanadas gimmick anyways

Attached: 8E62B122-8E5B-40BF-A757-BC1DCFB59C4B.gif (478x342, 3.63M)

being fre$h

Bunch of contrarian no life losers

vs ZSJ and vs Ibushi were two of my favorite matches so far

This dude does not have charisma and i will never stop finding laughable all the people trying to push him as a "silent badass"

His gimmick is that he really fucking likes Saint Seiya.

If he's a Saint Seiya wrestler, why the fuck does he not do Tokusatsu moves, or has that ridiculous PUNK HAIR gimmick.

My opinion of SANADA changes every time I see a match. I still don't know if he's based or cringe.

If Sanada worked a less gimmicky/overtly flashy style, dropped the paradise lock and the Dragon Sleeper, and adopted the Shining Wizard as his new finish hed be decent.
As it is though he just gets by not selling limbs and being hot enough for the fujos to scream his name.
Hes the one main event guy that has very, very little substance to his wrestling, EVIL is a much, much better all around worker.

>puro twitter

Attached: cringe.jpg (334x306, 18K)

>SANADA
Based
>Ishii
Based
>Taichi
Based but kinda cringe
>Zach Sabre Jr
Cringe

>dropped the paradise lock and the Dragon Sleeper
fight me in real life faggot

why do twitter communists and gays like wrestling anyway?

there is a weird twitter community like that for every media commodity, there isn't as many people in these groups as people think but they spend all their time bothering people so they end up doing a lot of damage in places like comics and video games. luckily njpw management hate them and completely ignore them.

Being the main character if njpw you fuxking faggot i swear to fuck id knock the absolute dog shit out of you

Agree.

He is a shitter. You can tell he has shitloads of potential because he's reasonably charismatic, pretty fucking strong and athletic with a good look, and has good timing in the ring, but his move choices are abysmal and his matches are just kind of random spots.

I'm watching this Ibushi match right now and Ibushi is waiting outside the ring, he runs and does the dive fakeout flipping over the rope, then springboard flips to the inside and appeals to the crowd. Why. Then of course Ibushi jumps up on the top rope and dropkicks him. I know that's probably the spot they planned or whatever but it was pointless and stupid because Ibushi was standing right there basically waiting to catch him/get hit with a dive, so there was no reason to do all the flippy shit for nothing and not just hit Ibushi when he could've just dived out of the ring and hit him. He does heaps of gay shit like that.

Of course he's going to have a good match with Ibushi or ZSJ though, they could carry anyone, Ibushi literally carried a blow up doll to a good match.

All the usual suspects that I know from Twitter used to like SANADA, but I dunno if that changes during this G1

Unless you are Japanese yourself, why do you care about Japanese wrestlers?

Blonde Abraham Lincoln

Fuck off puro twitter

>"puro"
cringe
>twitter
cringe
>"purotwitter"
double cringe burger meme

I don't think that's true at all.
Most people in puro Twitter want to see him fuck Ibushi because they're all dirty fujos or just regular ticking faggots

Evil is a dimeless one note shitter. Nobody cared who he was until he beat Okada and his cringe Halloween outfit makes him look like a giant nerd.
Keep seething if you must but the fact is, Sanada is one of the most popular wrestlers in Japan and your seething won't change that.

A midcarder stuck in the haze of the G1. Also a space pirate.

I didn't know every rassler had to have a stupid ass gimmick, thanks for the insight user

Could be a top 3 guy if he didn't live that GQ designer suit and Morrissey vinyl life and cut promos instead. Solid upper mid card guy otherwise.

Attached: tumblr_ooeb6wcLuS1rlaj4no3_500.jpg (500x645, 54K)

Stop workshipping a door knob charisma shitter only because 3 people on Twitter slightly dislike him

that beard lmao

Cool but I never mentioned how over they were. Sanada is definitely more over, but he has taken some awful influences and his work is shit as a result.

>puro twitter
More like puro cancer

>just make SANADA a Muta tribute act bro

I don't know I don't use social media. His matches with ZSJ and Ospreay were pretty good, and I gave his match against Ibushi 5 stars.

He already is. Might as well adopt a move that would actually make him a more varied performer.

Based, worked for Munenori Sawa.

Based and 100 percent accurate

purofags hate everything, except the niche garbage they feel "only they can understand and appreciate", pure cringe

>SANADA is basically Muta 2.0
>Not old school enough

Okay...

>Taichi
>Based but kinda cringe
Literally based because he's so cringe

This. it's like Jason Jordan. he so bad it got good

Based Lincoln user, I called him that too before I learned his name. When I saw him without the blonde I had no idea who he was

All male SANADA fans are closeted homosexuals. It is known.

Explain purotwitter to me. Are they always seething? What do they like?

From what I can tell They like anything that they think sets them apart from ‘normal’ wrestling fans. now that NJPW is more popular in the West, for example to them NJPW is for casuals and babbies but they all watch it. ‘Okada sucks because he has the same matches every time and Gedo can’t book and Goto is underused.’ That kind of thing.

Personally he's in my top 5 for the past couple of years.
Just something about him I find really cool, he seems like a proper dude.