Young Bucks living RENT FREE in ROH's HEAD

>“There’s a ton of tag team tradition in ROH when it comes to Hammerstein From Steen to El Generico to RedDragon, American Wolves, and the Hardy’s winning the titles here in 2007”

Imagine mention fucking Matt Hardy and Jeff that did fuck all and not the team that were one of the franchises of ROH for +10 years

Attached: 9420de28d1708cffb6ffb4c8b4de4543.png (645x219, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/finance/stocks/income-statement/WWE?stmtType=INC&perType=ANN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rich people hate when slaves leave the plantation and start their own

Oh boo hoo they didn’t mention two of the people behind something that is literally killing them. Fucking retard.

They did mention the Hardys. You dumb fuck.

When did the Hardys start a fed that made ROH redundant?

Actually it seems like they're going to have to pay double rent to ever be in based ROH's head again

They went to WWE. You know, the company thas has been raiding ROH year after year since the early 2000's.

shame about those AEW chants during the show last night

>mention the fags directly responsible for hurting your ticket sales and poaching your talent
get a clue retard

Roh was doing fine until AEW. I know it, they know it, everyone knows it except (you). AEW took their fanbase and place in the industry. Roh has no reason to exist because of AEW

That's what you get for having retards like Delirious and Bully Ray book the show for years

They've always been a tax write off

>The Hardys
RoH is well used to guys going to WWE and are completely fine with that since WWE is huge, its only natural that guys move around and are interchangeable. The Youngs Bucks however started another company with TV and now threaten RoH's existence. NXT made things a lot harder for them but not impossible because TV wasn't a factor until now, and again because of AEW.. NXT will be getting a TV deal.

I could honestly see RoH shutting down if things don't improve, The Young Bucks are fucking cancer.

I'd argue roughly around the time the SCUM angle wrapped up is when ROH should have closed up shop too. I like to pretend they faded to dust like a thanos snap after the Nigel/Danielson send off show

all those more successful than the bucks

Delirious may be a shit booker but lets not pretend as if WWE and TNA haven't had shit booking for years (and no TNA's past few months don't count for shit, they irreparably damaged for life)

ROH are legitimately coming off across as the most petty, pathetic faggots. Like, they're getting AEW chants at their shows and they're drawing a few hundred people to the fucking Hammerstein Ballroom. They have no one to blame but themselves and this is coming off so poorly and butthurt of them.

>ROH don’t mention Young Bucks
>”BUCKS LIVING RENT FREE HAHAHAHA”
this is literally the opposite of how to use “rent free”
by this same logic I could say Roman Reigns is living in OP’s head rent free because he didn’t mention him in his post

>blatantly refuse to mention a tag team your entire audience knows to make yourself look bitter about the existence of another company
They may as well make a jobber team of fake bucks and fake the rest of the Elite dudes, since a move like this is telling the entire industry that roh is seething.
Meanwhile roh has ONE potential draw who has about 7 months left on his contract and they have done noticing with him.

And actually, because All Estrogeners are paying for tickets to chant, they're paying rent not to even live in their heads

How is this living rent free at all?
If anything RoH is living rent free in your head

>laughing at them
>rent free

seething

Now your coping because you know it's true
ROH hasn't been relevant for years and here you are crying about them not mentioning the bucks

i am not even the op, i just like seeing that shit fed fail, hope it dies.

>lets not pretend as if WWE and TNA haven't had shit booking for years
I never claimed that, I'm saying you build an hardcore fanbase by having great wrestling with great feuds to having the show centered on the BC and building no one else (delirious) and never ending Bully Ray/Flip feud, bringing in the beautiful people in 2019 and having Matt Taven as your champion (Bully Ray). ROH deserves to get shit on.

uh i dont think you know what rent free means. nice to see roh have a nice apartment complex in your head though kek

Not for nothing OP but it's also the way you leave a company and what you do afterward that counts for something. The Cucks keep painting themselves and the promotion theyve started as some altruistic company thats trying to save wrestling and work with everyone, but that just isnt the case. They try to do what any company with a billionaire owner does which is strong arm their competition to either work with or fuck off. ROH, NJPW. It's funny how the companies they thought were going to work with them and told fans they wanted to prosper with both shun these faggots

Be nice to e-weeps, they're still getting into the swing of things being fresh out of reddit and all

And if they mentioned them, OP the obese faggot would have said "DURR RENT FREE" anyways

Rent free? For who the Bucks or you? ROH doesnt mention them. Rent free is when you mention someone without cause you faggot zoomer

Attached: 64b9fc04-5102-4f1b-b9c8-70c7c67908f4.png (633x640, 814K)

Rent Free cause they should mention them to stay consistent but they wont cause they are petty fucks

the only thing that threatens ROH's existence is ROH's shitty booking and their owners not investing any money in it.

>live rent free
>arent even mentioned
?

Wouldn't it be the other way around?

The Meme Bucks live for being noticed, and they constantly get cucked and out-carnied.

>im retarded
that's ok user

>out-carnied

Lmao ROH is dying while this fucks are now under a billionaire that will suck their dick if they want, they out-carnied the whole pro wrestling world

>Rent Free cause they should mention them
Next ROH event is being held for free in OP's head.

Attached: 1405809903407.jpg (222x227, 5K)

Oh please. NXT is what killed ROH. AEW just put it out of its misery.

ill welcome them, If there is a next ROH event

The Bucks didnt out carny the world, they just worked this one mark

Attached: tony-khan-696x392.jpg (696x392, 40K)

Billionaire's dweeby son**

Once daddy sees how much money is being wasted he's going to slash the budget on everything and make Kenny wrestle 4 nights a week, just like how he runs his sweatshops

>ill welcome them

Attached: The-Miz-wwe-superstar-5.jpg (456x352, 37K)

To be honest he wouldn't even probably notice AEW is taking any money seeing his networth.

Yea, this sounds a lot more like ROH being in The Middle Age Bucks' heads.

Billionaires become billionaires because they count their money and expect more to come in than to go out

>ROH are legitimately coming off across as the most petty, pathetic faggots.
Except they have every reason to hate them
>All In was quite literally a ROH show, ran by ROH crew, ROH commentators and shitton of ROH talent
>whether you like it ot not, Cody and and Bucks were their biggest draws
>Hangman was supposed to be their next big thing + he was getting over in Japan
>Scurll and Gordon are pretty much AEW bound
>when asked why didn't they just buy out ROH, Khan and Cody replied that "they didn't want a tainted product"

reuters.com/finance/stocks/income-statement/WWE?stmtType=INC&perType=ANN

If I'm understanding this right. The WWE spent about a billion dollars and made about 100 million last year. You think the Khan's are gonna throw that type of money around? The McMahon's spent 100mm on Linda's campaign. Lost 67mm on the XFL first time around. If AEW loses that type of money (granted on a smaller scale cuz I don't think they're gonna be spending 1bil a year) out of the blocks how long before little Tony starts getting penny pinched?

ROH will not die because Sinclair gives them what little pittance they need and gives no fucks about what they're doing. They will scrape by even as the fanbase shrinks and talent leaves. AEW has way more to lose and if they fail they will fail hard .

This is tradition in wrestling. Look at how long WWE went pretending Hulk Hogan and Macho Man didn't exist. Look at how Kurt Angle became persona non grata for his entire run in TNA.

Companies hate when loyal guys strike out on their own and take their fanbase with them.