OHNONONONON

>OHNONONONON
the absolutely state of the face of the company

Attached: ohno.png (591x626, 456K)

Why should I care about how much money a company makes?

lel

Attached: 6cc81de7ff490a055c0b834bba7bd4c6.jpg (564x423, 34K)

Jinder was also fighting good talent

>IWC member nWoWolfpacTV tweeted out complete house show number for past WWE champions

I don't care about money, I'm watching WWE not Bloomberg

Cope harder Colby

Jinder was literally and unironically the best champion since 2016. They needa put the strap on him again

Answer his question.

Based Seth burning down the ratings and profits.

Based WOLFGOD

Based Maharaja drawing the dimes Seethe "The Man's Bitch" Tarpins couldn't

Based Big Poppa Poo

Im still seething we never got the Beast vs Beast Master hoss fight they advertisedm

>Seth Rollins Universal title reign drew an estimated 53,350 fans over 16 shows for a 3,334 average. This is worse than Jinder Mahal's WWE title reign which averaged 3,497

Which oneof you has been literally raping WWE’s Instagram all night?

Attached: 8CEE503C-3D41-47B0-94A2-41FE6F09B471.png (640x1136, 550K)

THIS

>seff zero dimes tarpins
HAHAHHAAHAHH

lol those cancer kids are covering their faces because they dont want to be in a picture with Sethetty

>lilpunkbabe
She cute?

Are you seriously still blaming the talent for the ratings? Gain a clue retard.

What how in the can one of you motherfuckers explain to me what in the god damn diddly hell is going on in this cursed picture?

It's you

a lot of people here probably listen to cornette and the other arcadian vanguard podcast guys talk about how much money wrestling used to make and like to shitpost about who is or isn't a draw. hell even outside of brian last's network just about every guy who was a big deal in the 70s 80s and 90s shits on today's product, some of them have legit good points and others are just trying to get themselves over and stay relevant, but for quite some time now everyone and their mother has had to go out of their way to comment about how both the overall profitability and overall quality ain't what it used to be

Brock vs Jinder would be badass today if they build Jinder up right quick

Are wellness tests or whatever they call steroid tests now still a thing? Because holy shit Jinder's piss probably melts the cup.

Attached: 051_sd_04182017cm_0223-0173c8ed299533bcaf7186851e1d849e-1492569194-800-1492734319-800.jpg (800x450, 29K)

They are a thing but loop holes exist for a reason

Jinder was champion for 6 months, Seth was champion for like 3 months.

Reminder that the same smarks defending Seth and similar anti-draws with the "lolololol booking sucks" argument are the same faggots asking for Jinder's head during his run as champion

>using Wolfcuck data to back up claims
this is a new low, not even Yea Forums has reached this far down the bottom

HOLY SHIT BASED

Attached: 1563414121747.gif (200x200, 1.19M)

Still more than Who Japan.

>boring face champion makes less money than heel champion that everyone wants to see fail
why even have face champs at all?

You'd still need them as transitional champions to avoid a heel vs heel match.

but the stock reached record heights during his reign

Lol not this cringe shit again. Are these posts a work it is so unfunny and on the nose it can't be legit

please stay in your own thread, incel

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 1.48M)

That’s a shoop...r-right?

jinder got booed in canada, that is hall of fame tier heel work

based

Attached: 022_Jinder_0532017rf_504--368db8c051279fce41be7d691d9295c0.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

seth fucking sucks but pretty sure they haven't cancelled two major shows that were being built around him due to poor ticket sales, then still draw bad on the third show advertised with a big main event.

>booed in canada
French, Chinese or gay?

Based Jinder was cheered in Abbotsford. He drew the house and sold out the arena

It's publicly traded. People own stock.

Seth SEETHING

Look mommy! Cool wet hair good guy is gonna fight bad man Islamic terrorist!
Don’t worry mommy this is what most 37 year olds watch I’m totally normal, just waiting for the right gal, you know me lol, don’t want any loose women right mommy?!

Lmfao

she buzzes her hair and wears a wig
people talk about her hairline, but if you check where the buzz begins it's actually fine
i know a lot of you have probably never talked to a black woman before but this is actually very common

Attached: 155287010.jpg (612x408, 27K)

So black women intentionally fuck up their own hairlines mmmmm?

her hairline is fine, just look at the buzzed hair in that pic there. the pics where it looks bad is when her wig is slipping

Need to push Jinder fast for the canadian market at Summerslam.

JUST

You just can't hinder the Jinder.

THE STATE OF JASETHY

based big dimes jinder

Imagine being Jasethy and seeing this, and only Becketty is there to console you....

>shitting on based archotect in 2019
heh

Friendly reminder that Based Jinder drew more than Macho Man's 1992 title run

oof

yeah but I don't

that's talks more about the ABSOLUTE STATE of WWE as a company than Seth or Jinder as champions. I bet people were leaving with AJ too.

House shows are a poor metric

We know it was you, lilpunkbabe77. Go back to instagram

that's enough, colby.

Attached: SeetheFreakinTarpins.png (401x388, 189K)

Based fellow blackpussychad. Been trying to explain this to these virgins for years

clickbait bollocks with nothing of substance. they should post on asp

Kino

Attached: 611467-jinder-mahal.jpg (700x400, 46K)

THE ONLY REASON SETH ROLLINS WAS UNIVERSAL CHAMPION, IS BECAUSE KENNY OMEGA DIDN'T WANT TO WORK MONDAYS

Its 2019, do people still take christianity seriously?

Jinder should be pushed as a face seeking for redemption and prove himself. Burgers love that cliche and who know, maybe a face Jinder could actually draw dimes in India

>2019
>Dabbing

Attached: 6756.png (509x510, 267K)

based and shootpilled

Based Maharaja. Fuck Seth

>77
used goods

He deserves a push when he comes back from injury, he's one of the few good heels who don't rely on smark brownie points.

Seff in tears

Is it wrong that I genuinely liked Khali as a kid? Was he really that much of a shitter?

OOOOOOOOOHHH HO HO HO!
OH NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!
Brocks retaining at SummerSlam?!?!?!
*puff* *wheeze* PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! HAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Attached: 1509455244348.jpg (408x408, 37K)

>as a kid
>khali
zoomer get out

Stop being an incel

He was atrocious in the ring in a funny way and his promos were entertaining.
that's what mandrama is all about, entertainment.

For once Wolfie was alright

if wrestling used to make so much money, then why are all those guys broke?

they spent all their money on booze, drugs and drink. flair is barely afloat he partied so much