ROH Manhattan Mayhem

dying company edition

Attached: 15636647157992371500824432261981.jpg (4032x3024, 3.31M)

Looks more like ROH Australia to me.

Did Bray Wyatt took this photo?

based antipodean-themed patter

Nice going OP.

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

I just don't find ROH that interesting anymore. They really don't have any real big stars anymore, and every match just comes off as the same. I predict the bigger names like lethal will eventual find a paycheck elsewhere.

me in the bottom left corner

me in the top left corner

I went from taking 5 hour trips to NYC and 8 hour trips to philly to see big shows like a decade ago. It's amazing how far ROH has fallen in the 2nd decade from it's 1st.

>They really don't have any real big stars anymore
never did

they have beer city bruiser but they wont let him have a title run cause they're stupid cunts

The business is down as a whole but we’re in that point where the pendulum starts to swing the other way. Kevin Nash made this point many times

Yes they did

I assume Jay Lethal has stayed with RoH all these years because nobody else wants him or will make him a main eventer.

Nobody cares about Kekvin Trash in this day and age

Kenny King has been added to the world title match.
That'll put butts in seats

they MADE big stars who were then poached by other promotions

the problem now is, all their stars have been poached by now (except maybe jay lethal) and they haven't made any new ones in a long time. it's almost like letting the bullet club/elite run the place for like five years was a bad idea, in retrospect

i'm glad you're not in the business, because if you really think input from a major star from two decades ago about the state of the business is irrelevant, or any advice they might give to up and comers is worthless, you really are a mark and a faggot

This.
There's very few people on there I give a shit about anymore besides Biscoes, Rush, maybe a couple others.

>they MADE big stars who were then poached by other promotions
Did they really? Depends on your definition of star, I guess, but they sure had a lot of guys who became stars elewhere, but under contract they've always struggled to get guys who're real ticket movers which is why their biggest shows ever have been packed with NJPW talent.

They are already saying final battle will not be in Manhattan going foward. ROH is dead.

Shoulda gave Marty the strap

why isnt this on in cozy wtf is this mud outlaw bullshit

based GCW btfo ROH

i'm glad you admit you're a faggot, if i was in the business i wouldn't take advice from a rape victim

Briscoes and G.O.D. brought it in the main

Wtf they said on NWA channel Scurll would reveal who from Villain Enterprises would face Aldis for the strap at this event.

They have Cobb, Rush and Bandido, guys who could absolutely be stars, but the guy on top is Matt Taven.