Hey Ishii, thanks for agreeing to work with me!

>Hey Ishii, thanks for agreeing to work with me!
>Not a probrem, you want discush match?
>I was thinking you could win after a big comeback where you kick out of my finisher then hit me with the brainbuster how's that sound
>Shounds likea you rack ambition, Moxley-san
>What do you mean Ishii-sama?
>I mean, ris is your first G1 you must make impact, Moxley-kun. How about I-a choppa you, you a choppa me, i-a put you through table, you a Choppa me more, then put me down with one finisher
>Wow you'd do that for me Ishii-sama?!
>Ishii no need win, Moxley-chan. I rook after Kenny before you, now we share time. You run rong and pray now

Based Big Poppa Choppa looking after the Gaijins

Attached: Tomohiro_Ishii_2.png (352x528, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZsZCBTpKjHzdbCpKZ1No1KAdpmOd2OcgSMfC1-oa7pI/edit#gid=0
dailymotion.com/video/x4qkxkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he deserves to be the guy

alright the jap accent is one thing but making him sound retarded is another

very liberal with his honorifics I see

what is this terrible fanfiction. massive cringe

absolutely BASED and choppapilled

This is what I imagine Tanahashi is like. Respects the business enough to put hot young stars over

Agreed
Crinkl
Ye
Cranola

3/10 replies lads

Ishii vs Kane
Who goes over?

what is this beautiful fanfiction. massive based

They argue for twenty minutes over who gets to lose before settling on introducing a third guy where they agree he gets to double pin them both

Time limit draw

Based

They’d only do that if the booker asked them nicely to pad out time, otherwise it’d be taking time away from the boys who need it

Cringe

Yes but Ishii does it more often

Where is the 'choppa phase 1' poster and when is he going to do choppa phase 2?

Based big choppa Ishii

>, then put me down with one finisher
Literally took two though

The regular double arm DDT isnt his finisher in NJPW. He hasnt beaten anybody with it. The elevated one is the actual finish.

It's a nice thought but I'm pretty sure they get the finish from Gedo.

They agree to a finish, but then the guy who agreed to win goes into business for his opponent and shoot pins himself.

It's annoying because nobody has made the distinction, but the Dirty Deeds isn't his finisher anymore. The only person that it's actually pinned is Shota.

Kelly REALLY should've been on top of this, he knows the fucking difference between a DDT and a Brainbuster.

The audience, brother

That just typical Kevin "Every Lariat is a Rainmaker" Kelly.

At least they properly called the Shortcut Rainmaker today.

After hours of polite arguing, they both agree that they are willing to win, as long as the crowd is behind the winner during the finish. But then when they try to do a test of strength, as soon as they get one hand locked in they both immediately tap out.

>I high fry frow and you kicka out, my knees can take it user-kun

Is there anyone that respects the business more than Ishii? The man hasn't taken a day off since 2005.

Kanes was/is pretty good at putting everyone over he fucking showed up and had some matches while he running for mayor

How come he only got famous in the last 5 years but he's been around since the 90s? What the fuck was he doing, what was his wrestling style?

He got put in the G1 one year and fucking killed it and everyone realised Ishii is the best

I don't like ishii desu

>every Ishii match is the exact sam...

Attached: Ishii can fly.webm (536x300, 457K)

That's because you never watched one of his matches Seff

Every promotion needs a guy like Ishii. Sadly, there is only one Ishii.

fuck you

The more i see and hear about NJPW, the more it makes me want to make the switch. Recommend me good matches please.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZsZCBTpKjHzdbCpKZ1No1KAdpmOd2OcgSMfC1-oa7pI/edit#gid=0

He did beat Shota with the regular non elevated snap version of it. Obviously Young Lions are supposed to be low tier in the power level scale but still.

Watch the best 12 minute match ever
dailymotion.com/video/x4qkxkk