WWE didn't learn his lesson with Khali

>WWE didn't learn his lesson with Khali

Attached: 1152215421585645568_1152215421585645568.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Don't even know the fuck the guy is but
>WWE
>learn
Pick one

he beeg

Attached: 1553331432686.jpg (1600x1600, 252K)

What lesson?

Khali made them money
No idea what are you talking about

Khali never drew a rupee and couldn't wrestle at all

Sure it made more than whatever wrestling is killing attendance numbers right now

that guy just did two scoop slams that looked better than anything khali ever did in-ring, at least

on top of being fuckhuge khali was like bowl-legged or someshit, and thus was barely mobile. anybody ever see this big black man run the ropes yet? if he can do a half-decent running shoulder block, we may be on to something here

Based Shaq

>learned their lesson
Khali was a draw you simp

Maybe but he drove many people away,just because you are a giant it doesn't mean the crowd will accept you burying wrestlers left and right when you can barely move.

Don't try to reason with sizecucks

I think he's a basketball player but i doubt he will ever make it to the NBA since he's way too tall to be a modern center.

Weeeeeellllllll well it's the nig show

Just imagine him fucking Alexa Bliss with his BBC

Don't think so.
Judging off his college basketball footage, I don't have high expectations in the mobility department.

>Maybe but he drove many people away

Source that he drove people away in significant number? Because everyone has technically driven people away over the last 10 years, basically, since there has been a gradual, consistent decline in ratings.
Khali was still over as fuck internationally and moved merchandise

Holy fucking dimes

>Because everyone has technically driven people away over the last 10 years

That's my point,he did too but probably more than people like Cena,Mysterio,Edge or Punk.
And plenty of people would agree that he was painful to watch.
The Venusaur in the OP looks to be around the same

>didn't learn their lesson
right. because either of those jabrones could survive a shoot fight with that guy.

Nah Kali was an attraction, someone people wouldjust pay to see such monster.
None of these vanilla faggots right now come close as a draw like Kali was.

Khali>Braun

Wrestling is not real you jabroni

This guy is shoot 7'5" and he can actually walk without falling over, which already puts him ahead of Khali and Giant Gonzalez.

that doesn't mean someone who looks like they hopped the railing should last more than a few minutes against a giant like that. it just doesn't make any sense.

>his
WWE-chan is female

Giants are not good fighters in real life,a shoot fighter would exploit his height easily and they are frail.

>people wouldjust pay to see such monster.

heh what a retard

What's the point of hiring these kind of people?

They're usually not trained wrestlers, spend years in developmental only to get called up and call it quits after 1-2 years when Vince gets tired of them, or their knees explode due to 300 dates a year.

They won't make a single dime.

you've never been in a fight have you?

Vince has been driving people away since 2003.
What is your shoot height?
I have a hunch.

bad news brown on stilts

Damian Preist is also fucking huge, but at least he can work passable matches

This looks like a completely different situation. This guy still looks relatively young, and they've got the PC to shape him. Khali actually could work once upon a time, but by the time he got to the WWE, he was barely mobile. I'm not saying that this guy will for sure be a good addition, but he at least doesn't appear to be nearly crippled.

Think of the money if they let him take roids.

Think of the bones snapping under the weight

Stokely Hathaway or whatever girl's name they're calling him now will help him covered in the promo/character work department but if he can't put on a good big guy match that isn't just body slams he's just black Mason Ryan

not enough flips for ya?

>and couldn't wrestle at all
He entertained me and millions of other people. Thats more than you can about Okawho or whatever flavor of the month you suck off. So you're wrong :)