MOTY

MOTY

Attached: D_6LRglVAAAjlND.jpg (600x400, 85K)

***1/2 at best

It was okay

>t.seth

except taichi v naito was this year. twice.

It was a very good match

i wish. but seriously that match was maybe as good as the average corbin match let alone Seth "Freakin" Rollins. you get 6 matches of that caliber on the average Raw or Smackdown so I just don't see the point of this Jap shit

Potential MOTY,Shingo vs Ospreay is maybe better.

Have sex

Preferred Osperay's matches against Ibushi and Shingo 2bh. Still really good though.

it just so happens that I have a smokin hot girlfriend who I have sex with every day buddy

No, I'm a Moxchad and know that yesterday was a real 5 star match between choppa man and Mox.

ospreay vs ibushi is much better

Dilate

You don't understand wrestling bro so don't use snowflakes,Ishii only had a five star match during G1 and it sure as fuck wasn't with Moxley.

Attached: oof.webm (1642x800, 2.74M)

>gookshit
>MOTY

Attached: depositphotos_60198277-stock-photo-smoke-in-the-face.png (924x616, 580K)

So who then? Mexicans? Brits (pfffft)? Because it sure as fuck won't be Americans

based spot

Nujapanlets say this about literally every nujapan match ever. They can’t all be matches of the year faggots.

Sure they can, because they all play out the same and the participants look identical

No its a shitty spot that exposes the business,there is a reason headbutts are never done that way.

*slaps you*
What?
*slaps you*
What?

Not even the match of the weekend. Goto vs Naito and Mox vs Ishii were better

Attached: I came here to laugh at you.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Not enough autistic poses for ya?

*Kota vs Ospreay

Not enough soft as shit headbutts for you?

Not enough screaming from a headlock for you?

>Mox vs Ishii

Attached: 1430672761951.jpg (206x290, 26K)

based

For me it wasn't even MOTN, Tana vs Archer was better.

imagine being so embarrassed and insecure for actually liking asspray and having the need to validate it every time he has a match by saying it was five stars no matter what happens

Tana vs Archer was the worst match of the night tied with ZSJ vs Fale,the two didn't click at all

Cope Omegafag,Cope

Attached: 7734.png (1327x461, 92K)

They didn't have the best chemistry but the match was still great, the crowd was fucking hot too. ZSJ vs Fale was fine for what it was. KENTA vs EVIL and Ibushi vs SANADA were the worst matches of the night.

>Every G1 for the last years
>Puts on multiple MOTY candidates every time
It's a great feeling expecting for something to be great and that something delivering all the time.

this

>can't enjoy G1 with some whiskey as one should because of there is a 12 hour time difference here without waiting all day

Attached: 790-7907683_sticker-de-krankin-sur-other-wojak-rage-rekt.png (733x792, 934K)

Weird way to describe your hand, mate