JELLY FUCKING JANELA HAHAHAHA KWAB

JELLY FUCKING JANELA HAHAHAHA KWAB

Attached: Joey-J.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-unpublished/2006/a3852-04-opn.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He fucked Yuka and Riho you fucking jealous peace of shit. Fuck you and fuck this board. Scumbags everyone of you. A board of jealous virgins who wish they got as much pussy as Joey.

More like Joey Generic.

hello bad boy. Really scraping the bottom of the barrell since Penelope dumped your ass huh?

More like Joey Jannetty

Cornette is right, wrestlers today do suck especially if they get worked by the old man yelling at clouds cliché.

Yea Forums trolls made up the story about joey nailing yuka and riho to fuck with waifuposters

Cope

"the Bitch Boy" Jelly Janela!

Hey hes actually not in awful shape there. What happened to him?

i'm confused as to the appeal of this guy. do people like him? like to hate him? he just comes across as a deeply insecure geek.

Numales

>Penelope dumped your ass huh?
If true. I can't blame her. She's a dime piece, and Janela is a muffin top fat piece of shit.

Attached: Ford.gif (325x480, 3.74M)

>he's friends with the cucks and OBeta, so he's epic too!

he became addicted to cheeseburgers and also drugs and alcohol

allegedly he was fucking other girls behind her back

i say allegedly because it's really hard to believe anyone would willingly have sex with joey janela

>he was fucking other girls behind her back
What a fucking idiot.
>it's really hard to believe anyone would willingly have sex with joey janela
This.

who here /badboy/?

There's actually am interesting side to him. His dad died in a freak construction incident. I bet that messed him up psychologically and is the reason for all his crazy bumps. He probably does want to die I'm the ring.

Sadly I see trouble for him in his life. I predict drugs and alcohol will get him, but I hope not.

I have those glasses. Riff Raff popularized them but they're NEFFs

Jelly Janetty getting the first push of his life and he jobs to Enzo. KWAB incarnate

>Talks shit to Enzo
>Backs up all the time when they're facing each other, body language clearly showing he's afraid
I can't take this shitter seriously. Not because he's not some tough dude which most people, including wrestlers aren't, but because after pretending so much and seeing him be this exposed by bloody Enzo, yeah.

>le 80's aesthetic jabronie
How did this guy get popular?

>His dad died in a freak construction incident
google turns up nothing where'd you hear that?

based

>uggo chinkoids
kek

FUCK STEVEN P NEW

There was one thing Corny said that stood out to me during that rant.
>You’ve working for a billionaire who got a tv deal and the only notable thing you’ve done so far is try to work a guy that isn’t involved with the company and get in a fight with a retard.
He won’t do anything but if I’m Khan and I here something like that, I go to Janella and tell him to cut this shit out right now. He’s more interested in building his own brand than the company’s.

taking stupid bumps in hardcore matches, pretty much.

the worst part of the whole non-fight fiasco with enzo (at least from the point of aew as a business) is that somebody who was made to look like he was almost at the level of one of their top stars in jon moxley just like a week or two earlier at fyter fest, just got exposed as a bitch by one of the biggest clowns in the business, which by extension sort of makes moxley look like shit too. probably for the best that new japan doesn't fucking talk about mox also working for aew when you consider that, since they're booking him super strong right now

seething

I feel the same. NJPW has a badass image, but AEW's image is associated with too much dorky or stupid shit. Only a few guys seem cool, and I would never let people know one of my G1 guys took twenty minutes to beat Jelly Jannetty.
Also when Cornette said he was the biggest heel in AEW and he's not even in the company. It's true and guys would kill to have that kind of heat.

yeah Janelletty is a complete moron and Khan is even worse because he does nothing to stop his behaviour or put those shitters in line, at this moment it feels like a glorified indie promotion, only mainevent stuff are Cody's and Jericho's, Moxley see same shit by association for Kenny with the Bucks, they need to stop being unprofessional shitters and start booking their potential stars properly.

they don't want real heat, they all want to be the cool heelish character, the second someone says something, IE Corny, they snap.
It's the same reason why MJF is getting praised left and right.

it's literally too many cooks in the kitchen
khan doesn't have the balls of a vince mcmahon. he's a effete nerd who grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. of course these guys are gonna run roughshod over him.

gotta give it to Cody and the Buck they found the biggest mark ever

I think I heard him say it in an interview. Then I looked up the court case and found it.

>On the date of the fatal accident, Janela reported to work at Roman's premises, having driven a Roman truck there from home, as was his custom. The supervisor ordered that a compressor be loaded onto a flatbed vehicle for delivery to the airport job site. As that task progressed, the compressor broke free of a restraining chain and hit Janela, who was observing the loading process, fracturing his skull and killing him.

law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-unpublished/2006/a3852-04-opn.html

>He fell for the meme
KWAB

>Janela reported to work at Roman's premises
the yard?

Penelope's fucking Kip Sabian now. How do you lose your big tittied chick to a twink?

Attached: 274785953.png (1024x768, 1.51M)

He looks like one of them jobbers on Superstars back in the early 90s

I’m not attracted to bug people so I don’t care

lmao this. His name even sounds like a jobber name from that era

Stop exposing the business.

Better this way than his head imploding trying to make sense of his kid getting 92'd by nZo

She cucked him with Invisible Man btw

underrated post