NJPW G1 Climax 29 Night 7 A Block(4) GameThread #1

A Block Preshow discussion and preliminary tag edition
G1 Climax night 7 Ablock(night 4)
RIGHT NOW IT IS 9 PM EASTERN. ON AT 5:30 AM EASTERN 7/20 THATS 8 AND A HALF HOURS FROM NOW
Watch on taima dot tv/r/woooalt for english commentary
Watch on taima dot tv/r/wooo for japanese commentary.
Match Card
>Tetsuya Naito, Shingo Takagi and BUSHI(LIJ) vs. Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI and Ren Narita
>Jay White, Yujiro Takahashi and Chase Owens(Bullet Club) vs. Jeff Cobb, Tomoaki Honma and Toa Henare
>Taichi, Minoru Suzuki and Yoshinobu Kanemaru(Suzuki-Gun) vs. Hirooki Goto, Toru Yano and Yuya Uemura(CHAOS)
>Jon Moxley and Shota Umino vs. Juice Robinson and Yota Tsuji
>Zack Sabre Jr. (0-3) vs. Bad Luck Fale (1-2)
>Hiroshi Tanahashi (1-2) vs. Lance Archer (2-1)
>KENTA (3-0) vs. EVIL (2-1)
>Kota Ibushi (1-2) vs. SANADA (1-2)
>Kazuchika Okada (3-0) vs. Will Ospreay (1-2)

Current A Block Standings.
>KENTA 6
>Kazuchika Okada 6
>Lance Archer 4
>EVIL 4
>Bad Luck Fale 2
>SANADA 2
>Kota Ibushi 2
>Hiroshi Tanahashi 2
>Will Ospreay
>Zack Sabre Jr. 0
Current B Block Standings
>Jon Moxley 6
>Tomohiro Ishii 4
>Juice Robinson 4
>Shingo Takagi 4
>Toru Yano 4
>Jeff Cobb 2
>Hirooki Goto 2
>Taichi 2
>Tetsuya Niato 2
>Jay White l0l

Attached: NJPW-G1-Climax-29-Opening-Night-Day-1.jpg (600x338, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/McDonaldsJapan/status/1071902371515678727)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Minor Story stuff for those who dont know and are interested.
>Minoru Suzuki and the rest of Suzuki-Gun have been wreaking havoc in the prelimin tags due to Suzukis omission from the g1 tournament. Suzukis out for blood and has named Okada as someone who needs to watch his back. Suzuki-Gun (with Minoru Suzuki) is undefeated in tags. They look to continue this tonight.
>Moxley beat Shota at Dominion, he kidnapped his fallen foe as a for of respect. Now shooter and mox partner with each other as Moxley continues to mentor Shooter.
>Zack Sabre Jr. Is in full blown rage after losing all 3 of his g1 matches so far. Coming up short in losing efforts against SANADA, Kazuchika Okada, and in a match against the then winless Hiroshi Tanahashi. Fale upset EVIL but lost to Lance Archer and Kazuchika Okada. Can Zack vanquish the fat fuck or will Zack hang himself by the time the climax ends.
>Hiroshi Tanahashi is in the whole tournament the man who has had the longest combined match times. He lost against Kazuchika Okada, KENTA but finally getting his win against fellow winless Zack Sabre Jr. EVERYBODY(except KENTA) DIES when they go up against Lance Archer. Archer has defeated Will Ospreay and Bad Luck Fale. Will The one true ACE of the Universe continue his momentum or can ACEs die?
>KENTA is one of two people who are undefeated after beating Kota Ibushi, Hiroshi Tanahashi, and Lance Archer. Evil lost his first match against Bad Luck Fale but is riding high with two strong wins against Kota Ibushi and SANADA. Will KENTA stay undefeated or will he become the next big name to fall to EVIL.

>Kota Ibushi recieved an ankle injury against KENTA, its been a target since then. His most recent match almost went 30 minutes against an injured Will Ospreay. Kota Ibushi and SANADA both sit at 1 and 2. Kota Ibushi SANADA beat Zack Sabre Jr. Opening night but has been on a losing streak in matches against Will Ospreay and EVIL. On the flip side Kota finally picked up a win against Will Ospreay after losing to KENTA and EVIL. Will SANADAs bad luck finally turn around or does fortune favor Kota Ibushi?
>Kazuchika Okada is one of two men in this block who are undefeated beating Hiroshi Tanahashi, Zack Sabre Jr. and Bad Luck Fale. Will Ospreay won the best of the Super Juniors and is the Jr heavyweight champio. Sitting at 1 and two losing to Lance Archer opening night beating SANADA and losing his most recent match against Kota Ibushi. Will ospreay is dealing with neck issues and had a hellacious match. Can Ospreay overcome his injuries and finally beat Okada or will Kazuchika Okada's rainmaker reign supreme.

Go to sleep anons so you can start yout badass weekend saturday early with some g1 climax kino

Watch WWE

Attached: 1509902721446.jpg (454x496, 48K)

Nigga it starts in 7 hours

No it starts at 5:30 AM Eastern.
Thats just under 8 and a half hours.

What Battlebots

Attached: battlebots-logo.jpg (618x412, 47K)

I am watching the episode right now. Will post my thoughts in the game thread

It's weird that Moxley isn't wresting Shingo in the undercard before their match but I guess it's because LIJ don't have enough wrestlers for two undercard matches

Battlebots chad

You gotta join me in the AM for g1s. Its comfy. DeathRoll has a shot man.

It really does. What time does the G1 start again?

and what block it is?

5:30 AM eastern tomorrow(7/20) morning. Its now 9:40 PM thats 7 hours 50 minutes until show time.

I spent like 15 minutes working on the op 3 posts. The least you could do is read the thread subject and the first two lines of the original post.

Thanks man.

Sorry Mate

Can't pick a winner here I don't see Zakku going 0-4 but I don't see Fale submitting either. Maybe Fale gets dq'd.
Go Ace!
KENTA with another win, let's hope the match isn't too bad
Ibushi got this, that match should be great
The Jr. Heavyweight champ beating the hebbyq champ would make the crowd pop hard. On paper this should be MOTYC.

Could this be Fale's last year? Are they gonna have him give some people big wins?

skipping this one, looks like an absolute snoozefest

You're welcome
It's alright.
Get some rest.
After tomorrows show we get a few days break then the action picks up with night 8 B Block night 4 on Wednesday 7/24 also at 5:30 AM Eastern

ps:
ZSJ
tana
evil
ibushi
ospreay

OP Here
ZSJ
GO ACE
Fuck it I know KENTAS gonna win but I am going with EVIL
Kota Ibushi
Okada though I want Ospreay to win.
I enjoy tag matches but I only really want suzuki-gun to win their match as well as shooter and mox.

Bump

Based Assplay will BTFO Okada and make size queens seethe

my picks for todays G1;
>ZSJ
>Tana
>KENTA
>Ibushi
>Okada
I'd be happy with Ospreay, SANADA and EVIL all winning their matches too though.

Attached: 10641051_742641439105501_7252817189546496931_n.jpg (640x640, 136K)

GO APOLOGIZE

The Time is 11:00PM EASTERN.
6 AND A HALF HOURS UNTIL SHOWTIME.
SHOW STARTS AT 5:30 AM EASTERN 7/20

Ospreay vs Okada has actually not been blow away great both times its already happened. Their Anniversary match was really good but not great, and their NJC match was marred by the fact that Okada had to work twice more after it and couldnt really go all out.

Though I’m a B-Chad, thinking I’ll just keep cycling caffeine and booze until bell time and eventually pass out at 8:30 am ET

EVERYBODY DIES

Attached: maxresdefault (32).jpg (1280x720, 173K)

based

Attached: 1547438355360.jpg (600x450, 60K)

Show is on in 5 hours 30 mins

the last 2 matches and the tana/archer matches should be good not as good as the Best Block machine tho

wtf I want to die too

No man dont worry its ok.
EVERYBODY dies.

>RIGHT NOW IT IS 9 PM EASTERN. ON AT 5:30 AM EASTERN 7/20 THATS 8 AND A HALF HOURS FROM NOW

>No mention of New Japan World

>No mention of CozyTube

>No Mention of WatchWrestling

I knew this thread maker was just a /wooo/ shill.

I miss the old based Nujapchad poster

Reminder if you want something to watch tomorrow Dragon gate is having a massive show with English commentary for the first time might fill the G1 void for one of the days we have off

>Jon Moxley and Shota Umino vs. Juice Robinson and Yota Tsuji

Weird logistics to get this one this card. They're going to do it again before their match at B block finals only with Narita in place of Tsuji.

I am a NJPW novice almost done with my first year. Fuck wooo I just dont know any other links besides taima although I guess you are right I should link to njpwworld is that the link for future notice? If you want to post the links to both njpw and cozy I will gladly add them. I am about to go to sleep. The show will start in 4 hours and 20 minutes

Attached: DSC_0449.0.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Fuck off, shill.

Gonna take a nap

cy.tu.be/r/tubeofcozy (remove the period after Y only)

NJPWWorld.com

WatchWrestling.(Anything)

Bsaed

>Shingo and Ishii on opposite sides of a tag match

Attached: 1563234152678.jpg (963x523, 52K)

...soon

Attached: tanahashi dies.jpg (983x554, 134K)

ty

Last years G1 already had 5 stars at this point but this G1 as a whole is a lot more consistent and entertaining. The weakest link is literally half of A block.

My sister woke me up an houd after i fell asleep, she went to the bar tonight so she decided to call me to let me know she got home safe. Been tossing around since.
1 hour 40 mins until showtime.

Does she look full?

I love being a Yuro, comfy In bed after a week at work watching G1.

>waiting for the show to start
>has start time in GMT
>it's BST right now
Fucking Japanese, what good is having a timezone that literally nobody in the world is on right now?

It's awesome for Australians.

Huh?

How will Kenta do tonight? Will he finally put in a good performance, or will he flab around picking up the win while the audience chant for the other guy? Kenta solutions are also welcome if you have any. Mine is that he should start doing a Kentaroonie, I think it would tie his character together nicely.

satiated

OMG JAPANESE WRESTLING CAN'T WAIT

Attached: 1561577057943.png (644x800, 15K)

in for my obligatory 5 star match

Kenta needs to pick a personality and stick to it. He's a heel one minute, a tween another, and kissing Tana's ass as a face in the other.

google a time converter you simp

Shouldn't we be live now?

22 minutes.

That's not the problem, BST is just GMT+1, the problem is i'm not a fucking temporal nerd who instantly thinks it's wrong when they give us the wrong timezone for the time of year.

Yeah I misread the OP. Can't wait for tonights matches

10 mins bros

I was just about to say this. It's not that bad though because I get to have a walk in the morning before getting to watch the entire show live.

Taguchi is so handsome with that haircut

Beers check
Parma already smashed down

Ready for kino wrestling in a dope time zone

How you doin bros? I want to go to sleep, but I think I'll make it for the first tag match if nothing else

Doing good. 3 hours of my shift left, made a fresh cup of coffee and ready to watch in taima

Anyone else from England feel like ZSJ is faking his accent? He sounds like such a mockney to me, it sounds really awful. Nobody talks like that.

he's a marxist, nothing about that boy is right

Oh I am making it through the whole thing.
These are my predictions

EVERYBODY DIES

Nothing like a comfy korakuen hall show

Based doomer boomer

Attached: Hoyt006.jpg (383x600, 72K)

Hope Fale murders ZSJ dead

I don't trust British wrestlers that have union jacks on their gear

Starting off with based Mox and Shooter Umino

British Bulldog's a fucking mastodon brother

Terrible. The G1 is the only thing that makes me not want to kill myself right now.

Attached: 1550924733089.jpg (951x534, 62K)

no it's time for ZSJ to rise

Attached: IMG_20190720_135745.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

British Bulldog's a fucking corpse brother

I feel that feel user. Keep holding on. We still have plenty of Choppa to come

Attached: 771903.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Based Mox coming to shooters aid.
I really enjoy this pairing.

They could really give Shota and Mox a tag title match as his go away match if they wanted

That is uncanny

Bollocks bollicks bollocks

When's Suzuki's tag match? I want to go to the corner store for a soda pop and I don't want to miss it.

Mox is money

now

right now brother

now

>pop
Kill yourself on the way back yeah?

Dont give up user, remember the based Ace's words

Attached: 1560591760943.jpg (1541x2021, 623K)

Sorry for asking. I guess I'm a bit behind.

>disliking minoru suzuki.
Failed young lion.
Go Suzuki-Gun

>if you rate Taichi

Attached: culture.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Thanks guys

you what mate, read that again

worked

Attached: suzuki gun.png (592x831, 933K)

Goto has the best music in pro wrestling.

How many young lions will die if Minoru Suzuki suffers his first loss in the g1 personally to Yano.
Now I get to here Rocky gush about Jay White jobbing. Based

Ah missed the last six words. Sorry bud.

I don't care for this La Dojo guy very much.

Based new lions

Young lion with a death wish

The more i watch NJPW the more I enjoy the young lion matches desu.

They are pretty based.

one of the reasons I think Takeover as a faction would not work is that they would have too many singles guys, Kenta, Gota, Maybe shibby if he isn't kill, also the LA Dojo guys wouldn't be able to tag with any other faction besides them

Yano can't trick Suzuki like he tricked everyone else in the G1 brother

I Like this young lion, he doesnt afraid of Minoru Suzuki.

Fuck bros, watchwrestling isn't working, it says the stream has ended.

999 yen isn't many yens, mate. It's worth it.

Suzuki-Gun continues to dominate in the prelim tags.

wrestlingnetwork dot in

kek

Taima dot tv/r/woooalt

watch cozy brother

Is Boston a draw for wrestling?

thank you bro

www.njpwworld.com

Like the Boston crab?
All young lions use it as a finish

mood

Attached: chris charlton 5.png (137x173, 36K)

The city of Boston is it a draw for wrestling? I'm wondering about NJPW going there on their US tour.

>chris charlton 5.png
>5
why five

Yuya Uemura and Shooter Umino are my young lions.
Chase gonna pick up the win, although I want bullet club BTFO solely because fuck Jay

Yes we're historically a good market

just seen this thread and now watching G1 stream thx anons you da best

Attached: Tanahashi.jpg (500x375, 46K)

i realized i had a gap

Attached: chris charlton 23.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

pencil neck geek

who is we?

>having at least 23 pictures of Chris Charlton saved
It's honestly kind of admirable.

>that fucking Tonma voice

This is like the fifth fucking time the English commentary team have put over Chase's tag team skills due to his training by Ricky Morton.

I live in Boston

he cute

Attached: chris charlton 7.jpg (299x169, 10K)

I'm glad Henare is there to eat the pin, but not as glad as Honma's wife.

Surprised when he gave a shoutout to his wife tonight. I'd never expect him to be married.

#giveHenareachance

based chadblade and SPLX chad

Attached: Bayley-Switchblade-Cobb.jpg (1080x810, 99K)

has chase owens ever seen the inside of a gym?

>“…After returning home from the restaurant, the couple got into an argument, with Honma reacting quite violently to her. Ichiki, believing that she went too far, attempted to bow to Honma on her knees to plead for forgiveness (a Japanese gesture to express deep shame for one’s actions). Ichiki claims that Honma then kicked her upwards in the head when she knelt down.
>Ichiki’s mother happened to be present at the scene, and tried to bow with her daughter to make Honma stop. Ichiki claims that Honma does not believe violence is bad. Honma, upon seeing Ichiki’s mother bow to her knees, is said to have shouted: ‘How the hell did you raise your kid this way?’
>…Ichiki claims she had previously been dragged through the hallway and had her head struck, losing consciousness. Even though Honma has immediately apologized with tears after such episodes of abuse, promising that it wouldn’t happen again, the violence was a recurring event in the household. They have called the police before to deal with their issues.
>…Ichiki is considering splitting up with Honma. The deciding factor for wanting to split was not the physical abuse, but Honma’s verbal tirades. Ichiki finds it difficult to say goodbye to a man she had lived with for 18 years. They both own a dog they both cherish, but Ichiki claims Honma has even shouted at the dog, threatening to take the dog to a shelter. She cannot stand Honma treating their pet like that.”

Honmamania runs wild

CHASE IS ON THE CASE
BABY

BASED CHASE ON THE CASE

wtf what is the context of this picture?

This.
I think its in Chase's contract that they have to mention it once per match

"You ain't throwing me nowhere"
I don't believe you jay

he has children

I know bayleys bf wrestled on the southern showdown NJPW show, maybe that. He was that one with the long hair that lost to Slex.

A fan took a photo of them hanging out after g1 in dallas. bayley is there because she's next to her boyfriend whos in the fale dojo

I haven't been watching New Japan long. What is their obssession with using so many wrestlers in these huge tag mtaches? Is it just so everyone gets a go?

He's got kids as well and has lived in Japan for ages. And I thought he was like 20

It's so the people in the upcoming G1 matches can face off, and so you can see the stars not in the block that night. They all want to see Naito for example. Sometimes a tag match pin can lead to a title shot as well, but less so during the G1.

Tradition. Everyone is on the tour bus anyway

More or less,there's a also a title for 3 vs 3 matches and faction stuff

is it true naito has serious neck issues

BUSHI getting the pin.
Now for my favorite part of commentary. Rocky Romeros consistent shitting on BUSHI

Moxley made Ishii look weak last night and it's still bugging me.

in NJPW and most japanese promotion they will have a bunch of tag matches to get everyone on the card with 2 or 3 big matches at the bottom and singles young boy match at the start. outside of bigger shows. they noramlly advance stories and give people pins who need them. but in the g1 they can be a bit tedious

what y'all eating for breakfast?
for me, it's 2 spicy pork sausage patties, a hunk of pepperoni, no pulp OJ with pineapple, and Snyder's potato chips

The two C's brother, coffee and codeine.

Not eating breakfast until after I go to sleep after the end of the show. But then just some blueberry yogurt.

Jay White corrupting Bayley to turn her evil.

Based Chadblade.

i just ate 3 cookies since it's 8:30 pm

Im going back to sleep. Got fortnites mecha kaiju fight at 2pm eastern to watch. Once thats over I am going to the beach its 100 degrees out the next couple of days.

Provide previews for upcoming matches, have stars on the cards so fans are happy and reduce the work load on the stars.

Based 3 cookie njpw chad

UPDATE: fuck, those chips were way more salty than expected, okay, switch it up to two 25mg THC gummies and 40% liquor on top of the other stuff

it's 20:25, i just ate meat and rice

Chicken ceasar salad since its night

>It'll be another "Naito's a prick and Ishii beats the fuck out of him" episode

Can't wait lads

RIP that's one hell of a breakfast of champions

kit kat ice cream and 31 oz of water

Mexican here. I grilled a med-rare steak, made some homemade salsa, and eating it with a block of Oaxaca cheese. Eating it all with a cup of Kona coffee.

ishii sucks

its been a while since they had a match considering he's like Naito 3rd biggest rival behind okada and Tana

dinner gang here

reheated pizza and coke zero

Asp is so cozy on G1 mornings

im retarded they had a match in the g1 last year

BUSHI tapped
BUSHI tapped

not a big coffee guy (I'd try it at least tho) but that sounds based as fuck Mexicanon

Doe Shingo have a stable contract with New Japan or is he a freelancer?

OHMYGOSH

Attached: bushi-mask-with-name.jpg (650x400, 188K)

Bushi bout to win C-block

NO MATCHO TODAY?
I CHOPPA YOU

/ck/ is the only other board I browse besides Yea Forums. Always have good ideas for kino food.

ISHII'S HOT BROTHER

BASED ISHII

Its between him Suzuki and Chase Owens.
Also they just bumped over the rails onto a fan.

i think he's a freelancer. they like to test loyalty first

Rumour is that Bushi is legendarily ugly

Based Bushi

Attached: BUSHI.png (1035x564, 739K)

Oh boy early piss break

Zack vs Fale might be the most how the fuck is this going to work match ever

Go Zack Sabre Jr.

BUSHI is like the ultimate nujapan filter. Workrate fags hate him while the casuals love him for being Naito's best bud

>Rumour is that Bushi is legendarily ugly

Attached: wmo5GfD.png (465x440, 325K)

ilove out of left field this Sanada photo is

Attached: D1CIFJCU0AA-eab.jpg (948x761, 103K)

BASED /ck/ user putting in the effort for his meals

Attached: jollibee breakfast joys.jpg (1352x828, 232K)

That's the same rumor they said about Jushin Thunder Liger, and Russo used that bit for all the WCW cruisers including Rey Rey.

>Based Rogue General about to storm Area 51

they cant stop us all

Its a GREAT idea.
I think Chase Owens will convert me to being a fan by the tournaments end.

The only match where i actually want ZSJ to win

Come on Zack!

Attached: ZACK saber jr.jpg (768x960, 83K)

>ZSJ after he wrestles in front of americans

Backpack Sabre Jr

Ok, it's a fact.

ZSJ matches for me are always piss breaks, but Fale is making this match look good.

ummmmm no

Attached: the mans man.jpg (988x524, 76K)

ZSJ's using Fale like a junge gym. But do jungle gyms take damage?

>heel getting beat up by other heels

Is zack gonna win by count out?

Only from the fat kids

Double count out?

Zack gonna win by countout

OH NONONONONONO

BASED

BASES

Why'd they count for them but not Mox and Ishii last night?

i was right.
based me

that ending was fun
also F to BASED CHASE WHO WAS ON THE CASE

Attached: chase.jpg (757x425, 91K)

The old Suzuki-gun special.

fun ding dong diddly match

Absolutely based

Attached: zsj with 3 titles.jpg (1061x720, 78K)

Based Zack using cheap videogame tactics

that was goofy fun match

Best Fale match yet

based lanky lad

Tana vs Lance has the potential to be EXTREMELY based

Pretty fun

I know people hate on Zack and how strong he can be booked but at least his wins are booked to make sense.
EVERYBODY DIES
AND I AM GONNA TAKE MY TIME
GO ACE
GO ACE

EVERYBODY DIES

EVERYBODY DIES

ALL AND SUNDRY PERISHES

It's left to wrestler discretion is the argument I've seen.

GO ACE

ZSJ is cute

Red Shoes doesn't give a shit and followed them out. This guy stayed and did his job.

GO ACE!!!! TAKE MY ENERGY

GO ACE

Attached: tana3.jpg (640x330, 47K)

Based Zack outsmarting Simp Club

GO ACE

the countout rule sure is weird. yesterday mox and ishii took like 3 mins outside the ring

Dirty Tana

ACE about to have the most matches in g1 history in the next few matches.

i would say "go ace" but its so obvious tana is going over this shitter but its not worth the high energy

HE BIG

Attached: 1560697785898.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

ya seethe?

yep, its stupid, just they use it in convenience, ZSJ can´t beat Fale in other way

BACED

Tana ded

>random bulbasaur in the crowd

OH NO NO NO

Attached: japs sergregation.png (607x456, 485K)

Don't worry, user. Officer Liger is on the lookout.

Attached: Liger.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

Hope Jay Lethal is having a good time.

deport deport deport

uhh are they allowed to call it a black hole slam?

fuck that was a long duel chant

kek

based new japan drawing urban dimes

Archer over brother.

ARCHA!!!!
this is my house Tana! YOU AIN'T SHIT!!!!
I'M FROM TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

god lance archer is so based

Quick question since I don't know the history of NJPW, where does Chono rank all time in the promotion?

Archer has legit been the standout of the G1 so far, had no idea he was this good. Give him the US or IC strap Gedo. EBD!

Best music

based ty fuck watchwrestling

tana should cut some weight, it might even help his knees

a-fags, ladies and gentlemen.. a-fags.

He's legit a bigger Karl Anderson at this point. He improved a lot.

I'd estimate top 10

I love Archer's shove, everyone sells it well. Apart from Kenta who just flopped over like the lazy fat fuck he is.

What was going through the tattoo artist's mind when Archer popped in and asked for a tramp stamp

CARDER BTFO

Now that was a chokeslam.

that was a good chokeslam

he'd be the most main stream star outside of antonio inoki. he's still doing TV/Ads(twitter.com/McDonaldsJapan/status/1071902371515678727) but he only held the top title for like 40 days and and won 5 G1's, he's a pretty big deal i'd say top 5

CLAW TIME MOTHERFUCKERS

>there are newfjaags here who think tanahashi is jobbing to archer

Yota Tsuji slamming the mat to rally the Ace

Attached: 1560974155753.jpg (233x241, 13K)

fucking good match

another ACE victory

BACED

GO ACE
ARCHA
GO ACE
ARCHA
GO ACE

YEA ACE

>but instead Tanahashi

What did he mean by this?

GO BACE!

he does it every tana match

BASED ACE

everybody dies btfo

>Kenta makes Archer tap out near instantaneously
>Tanahashi needs a rollup to get the win
What the fuck is with this booking?

Attached: 4.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Archer deserves a continued push after G1

BASED ACE

Attached: 1546584591388.gif (300x168, 1.71M)

I wasn't the biggest fan of his but he's hugely important. Admittedly, I know I haven't watched his best shit. But he was easily one of the most important Japaneses wrestlers in the 90s with NJPW and WCWs copromotion at times. People like him, Sasaki, Ultimo Dragon and Liger (sure some guys don't immediately come to mind) were the most memorable names to a lot of US fans in the 90s even if they didn't follow Jap wrestling. Also was cool to see some Osaka Pro guys get burn in WWF.

Kenta pinned Tanahashi, brainlet

Attached: fo ace.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

It's crazy that Lance Archer is having a really good G1 but Kenta is having a bit of a shitshow

so guys you think if we have Will this g1, we are gonna have Hiromu next year?

Based young lion having taste.

I always mark out when the Young Lions do that. I heard Tana spoke up against the shoot hazing the Young Lions get so he's probably loved in the dojo.

Attached: The Ace Hiroshi Tanahashi fan towel wipe.webm (1062x570, 982K)

ARCHER WAZ ROBBED

They're overpushing that faggot so much. Kenta is a shitter now.

KENTA winning this one too? I don't see EVIL taking it.

Yeah, Kenta sucks, Archer obviously dragged broken ace, plot countouts. This G1 this far is just meh.

Hiromu is too small

*wipes sweat on towel for you*

Kenta has worked me into a seethe lads. I fucking hate him. He's fat, slow, ugly, and his moves look like dogshit. I want EVIL to win more than anything.

Hiromu is a manlet, Will is taller than a bunch of the heavyweights

it's A-block man. a lot of charismalets are getting exposed

Women's pussies are melting when Baced Ace wipes his sweat on their towels and tosses it back.

Ospreay can go into G1, get 8 points and still come out looking decent
If they put Hiromu in it he better at least win the block

New.

I dont hate KENTA since I saw him at his best in 05 throughout his NOAH time, but I really want EVIL to fuck him up

Please let Evil win, fuck Mehnta

I'm glad EVIL has upped his gear in last 2 years. During G1 27 and before his gear was fucking embarrassing, like a $25 laser pointer on his hand and a $30 halloween grim reaper cape/mask/slasher outfit
i swear these japs are retarded sometimes

seethe

>KENTA smearing EVIL's eyeshadow

Based