APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: basedmox.png (2366x1528, 901K)

im sorry for giving me like the 40th best ishii match i have ever seen

Ishii carried him and you know it,the only good spots that Mox did were near the end.

I'm sorry even Ishii couldn't make your offense look good
Now fuck off back to WWMEME where you belong shitter

Was it the best match of his career? I can't think of any better. Was carried, though.

*wins the G1 in your path*

3.75 stars match.

That doesn't answer my question.

Never doubted you based Mox

Im sorry

dean’s style is so bad to watch

that's not Ishii

I missed it, did he manage not to use any probs during the match?

HAHAHAHA no
do you think he's having a wrestling match?
he can only do shit with smoke and mirrors

lmao

No,he can't wrestle so he always needs a crouch

Also

>tough guy gimmick when he's wrestling guys that are 10 times the tough guy that he is

Fucking hell imagine how crazy you'd sound going back to even the start of the year and saying Dean Ambrose will be in G1

Moxley is going the easy way in njpw. He just let his opponent carry him and barely take bumps , fuck him

>did deanetty manage to have an actual good wrestling match
Bruh...

based mox following what stone cold said to him

tbf the match would've been just as good without the chair and brawling outside shit. The stuff they did in the ring was so good.
That table spot was based tho.

Then I will not be apologizing. I'll apologize the day he wrestles a good 10+ minute match without using any probs

You think after the Jay white march NJPW is gonna try to book Mox as part of Bullet Club? I feel like it would be a good way to boost their t-shirt sales

He just can't go "hard" because he's not made for stiff wrestling,he can maybe recieve but sure as fuck he can't give if you know what i am saying.

Mox is gone after October. Only doing big shows from that point.

You know a match is great when it goes 20+ minutes, but feels like 5-7 minutes.

literally every Dean match ever

It was a great match with the wrong winner.

So far, the only match Moxley had in New Japan that wasn't outright good was his match with Cobb.

v Juice was good
v Taichi was good
v Ishii was good

The people saying that Moxley needs smoke and mirrors and props aren't wrong, but I don't see how that disqualifies him from being good. Yano also needs "smoke and mirrors" (the comedy stuff) to have a good match, but that doesn't stop Yano from being the GOAT.

My conclusion is that Moxley is a great fit for New Japan and he needs to leave AEWho ASAP

>Was it the best match of his career?
No. The first Shield match at TLC is his magnum opus. This was good too, though.

It's pretty obvious this is not the case from how he's been booked on the G1, m8.

I love Mox but this was against Ishii, so of course it was going to be good.

Moxley hasn't had a bad match in New Japan yet. v Taichi was kino too.

I agree.

New Japan likes having him, it seems. Doesn't hurt either that he puts over Shota a lot. Shota was already going to be huge but this helps him further. Must be embarassing for WWE to have such a talent go off and immediately become a major player in BOTH of their rival promotions.

>The people saying that Moxley needs smoke and mirrors and props aren't wrong
I'm not sure I'd even agree with that. He needs the props to be as over as he is because the props are what make him stand out, but he's not exactly some deathmatch yardtard hiding behind a curtain of lightbulbs. He's just a no-frills brawler, but he's competent enough to have an entertaining match and not fuck it up.

I think he triggers a subset of purofags because they watch Japanese wrestling for technique and backflips and 3-minute blitz counter chains and he wrestles such a simplistic style, but Japs have always been giant marks for the angry kickpunch gaijin schtick and this time seems to be no different judging by the reactions he gets.

You've been posting the exact same thing about Mox for the past month even though you've been proven wrong multiple times, you obsessive E drone schizo. Have sex.

Thanks to you I saw Tomohiro fucking Ishii do an high fly flow through a table, so I apologize for thinking that putting you in the G1 was a mistake Mr MOX.

Seriously
He's been doing this since CZW

I've been a Moxmark for years now, and I doubted him
I'm sorry, Mr Moxley

I apologize to my father for wasting my youth watching grown men fake fight

I think some people mistake what wrestling aability is. Moxley's offense might not be the most creative nor the most spectacular, but he "gets" the intangibles. He knows how to pace a match, all of his performances on the G1 have had a pretty nice ascending curve in intensity, and he knows how to sell, like in his match with Taichi, he sold a chair to the back until the interview in the back. He also looks intense as fuck and has a lot of charisma.

For how long do you think he wanted to do the brawl in Korakuen spots?

You are on the money user. for what he lacks in the ring he makes up for in boundless charisma

>You are on the money user. for what he lacks in the ring he makes up for in boundless charisma

Attached: average redditors.png (576x1024, 996K)

You can tell that promo he cut after the match annoyed a lot of E-drones. Hence all the butthurt hate threads about him on here today.
A sure sign he is doing well.

Still not impressed with him. Probably the weakest in-ring in B Block.

20 years at least

*puts kino wrestling in your path*

It's fake, mark. They're all fake tough guys.

was pretty based desu

>Doesn't even give a (you)
cringe

@7441498
seething