Remember when for a couple of months Daniel Bryan had a 10/10 gimmick and character but then Vince made him stop...

Remember when for a couple of months Daniel Bryan had a 10/10 gimmick and character but then Vince made him stop because it was ‘too political’.

Fuck Vince, honestly.

Attached: 88C0BA32-2421-473C-9709-437A7A1750DC.jpg (770x433, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sM4GUEwdGYY?t=95
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Giving a fuck about recycling and green energy when you'll be dead before """global warming""" actually affects you
Cringe

I like Erick cuz he where's metal shirts

>he still thinks global warming isn't real i 20-fucking-19
Ameritards, everyone

>Vince made him stop because it was ‘too political'
Source? But that was indeed a 10 gimmick, very original

Dirt sheets at the time. Google it. Why else would they seemingly drop it for no reason?

I don't know why they're so reluctant to do political angles. It's what everyone is raging about these days. Do a MAGA gimmick already.

Well it is a shame. One of the very few original things in wrestling recently.

They do political stuff, but only the aproved things: LGBTQ friendly, pro-black and stuff like that. The funny thing is that Daniel Bryan was a vegetarian and probably believed in those things to a certain degree, he was playing a satire of an enviromentalist, but not even that is allowred today

It was stopped because Bryan called Vince a parasite boomer in one of the videos.

It was stopped because Bryan called Vince a parasite boomer in one of the promos.

Even if it was, which it isn't, why the fuck should I care?

>he thinks not recycling is causing the planet to heat up

They still realise that a lot of people look to entertainment as a way of getting away from politics for a little while. That's why people get so shitty about perceived political agendas in movies and TV.

>perceived

source?

youtu.be/sM4GUEwdGYY?t=95
BASED

>le nihilistic self centred egotism meme

just off urself m8

wait Daniel Bryan is back? I thought he broke his neck or something.

This was such an amazing promo. They really ruined this character. Daniel went from being the planet's champion, speaking truth to power to the hypocritical hemp warrior, picking on the little guy trying to get his piece of the American dream.

>where's and medal shirt

Not only recycling, faggot, theres a lot of factors that caused the planet's contamination, such as Bush not signing that ONU deal because "it'll damage our economy hurrrr". Of course ameritards wouldn't get it tho, since they are all fatasses.

Stop watching Ben Shapiro