AEW Fears Guns

Fucking pussies. Fuck AEW and fuck the fans that support this liberal, SJW cesspool.

Attached: savage garbage.gif (519x402, 2.17M)

pussies need guns though. real chads beat the fuck out of you with their fists.

WWE is super liberal too.

Imagine getting mad at charity for gun violence victims, then calling anyone else a pussy.

this. also guns are just compensating for a tiny penis

and lack of skill. it's like using a godmode cheat in a video game or using steroids in a sport. you're just cheating by using something that takes no skill to use and can't be beaten. guns are the "Women" of combat.

When did he bring up WWE?

Anyone have info on what organisations they'll send the money? Maybe it's pure help for victims not activist shit
Only on the front

Ya bro when Jamal and Tyrone point their .45's at me and demand my wallet I just hit them with a spinning flip kick and drop them.

He said "fuck the fans that support this liberal, SJW cesspool" but forgot to mention the liberal, SJW cesspool WWE. He was correcting OP's mistake

Jacksonville has crazy gun violence and the Khans own a sports team there. Team owners always do charity shit in their home city.

But he didn't bring up WWE at all nor did he claim WWE wasn't one so it wasn't a mistake.
Why did he bring up WWE in deflection to criticism of AEW's practices?

>letting the Stamfordfags live in your head so deep
Pathetic.

>But he didn't bring up WWE at all
That was his mistake. If he hates liberal SJW cesspools enough to make a thread about them, not mentioning WWE is a huge oversight. Luckily someone corrected him

This is a wrestling board sweaty

Fpbp
The only people who need guns are the weak willed, guns are the marijuana of weapons

Marijuana is based ya simp

You can be pro-gun and also anti-gun violence, but I'm sure a /pol/tard like yourself can't understand that.

>Hates guns
>Builds a company around four fake based cucks that were ironically members of a faction called 'Bullet Club'.
Can't get any more retarded than this.

Attached: 2deae3ac3a15f94b57a5e99d4a7838bea01fd77er1-444-250_hq.gif (444x250, 3.86M)

But he wasn't talking about WWE. Stop thinking about them constantly as a means of deflecting criticism, drone.

If the motor city machine guns debut tonight I'll pop.

>muh paul!

if jamal and tyrone pointed their .45 at you you'd stutter, give them your wallet, piss your pants and start crying whether you were carrying or not.

He was talking about liberal SJW cesspools so he was talking about WWE. Stop defending WWE every time someone criticises them, drone.

But he was specifically talking about AEW being one, not the concept of them, therefore the conversation did not extend toward them, as he was talking an example of the concept, not the concept itself.
>Stop defending WWE
I have made no defence of WWE, I have told you to stop thinking about them. Stop talking about when they are not brought up =/= defending, brainlet.

Not the guy you're replying to but you aren't as clever as you think you are.

Not the guy you're replying to but you're groody haha groodyyyyyyyyyy!

user btfo

>projection.jpg
Niggers are cowards. Once you show them you have a gun they'll fuck off to find some white no-guns liberal to rob and rape.

Rent free

Gun-based angles are kino though.

Attached: pillmanGun.jpg (474x344, 24K)

soi

true

Attached: bang316.jpg (223x226, 10K)

getting worked by the sjw boogie man. Take a break from the internet you simp. go outside. none of this alt right or leftist bollocks exists in the real world.

based filter laying this jabronie out for the 1-2-3

Too true. These dudes live in a bubble where shit that happens only on social media is life and death.