Yea Forums meetup?

Who would be interested in a meetup? Other board have done it and it just ocurred to me that we've never tried to do one here. It could be at an event, a pub or a convenction. Would you be interested?

Attached: images - 2019-07-13T134755.853.jpg (739x415, 44K)

Nobody?

I don't want to meet you weirdos in real life. /k/ did a meetup and somebody came in the brownies. Yea Forums would probably gang up on and rape the tallest man there for the Nash memes.

Only if its in yurop, I'm not flying almost 10k kilometers to see a bunch of ding-dong diddly retards

This is pure cronfe.

Yea Forums meet ups literally only exist for the cringe photo that gets taken

Attached: H0LX7BP.jpg (1023x811, 232K)

I would literally go to the meeting and stab people so don't try it incels

What is this sadboard?
There were some sucessful at /fa/ and /pol/ and others

I'd do it at a show or event but not just some cold meet up because why the fuck not

Chill Jay

I'll go there and sweet chin music as many of you fuckers as I can, slapping the thigh every time and singing the sexy boy theme while I do it. Try it motherfuckers.

Makes way more sense

absolutely fucking not why would you want to meet the cretins on this board
the only people who go to meetups are retarded underages and redditors anyway

If you eat the food a Yea Forums stranger provides you deserve to die tbqh

It'd be like bron-con, but with more virgins and less chicks.

OP wants to be the one who takes the picture (so he wont be in it) and post it on every other board so they can laugh at Yea Forums

*Brony-con

That's what I thought. Which promo would you suggest? And what would be the best month? The sooner the better for me

>OP wants to be the one who takes the picture
He doesn't know that you can ask someone else, a employer of the pub for instance, to take the pic. Or use a stick

>implying a neet is gonna ask someone to take a photo for them

>it just ocurred to me that we've never tried to do one here
that's where you're wrong kiddo

Attached: ASP meetup.webm (720x404, 2.91M)

>neet
Your are projecting hard, user.

Inb4 finn balor entrance at wrestlemania

me on the left

good times