Paige

Humana humana humana humana humana
There are 'men' on this board who wouldn't fuck current Paige
Humana humana humana humana humana

Attached: IMG_20190713_065814.jpg (1080x1310, 311K)

HOLY FUCKING YUM
I'M DING-DONG DIDDLY CUM

I wouldn't fuck her with my worst enemy's dick

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole

>Sorry, Paige, but I think you're too mentally vulnerable, right now, to experience my body, but we can still hug goodbye, if that makes you feel any better.

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

why? damaged goods is the best

I absolutely would, but there is zero chance I would go in raw.

BASED CHAD

>don’t need to use a condom because she’s empty
>still need to use a condom because she’s disease ridden
what’s the point

She's a nasty cunt.

Attached: 20190629_144348.jpg (671x671, 164K)

I would probably start laughing at her ugly lips and trash tatoo

imagine not wanting to sleep with this absolute semen demon. i bet she would even give you a footjob while you blow raspberries in her butthole

it would be a task, like one of those things where you really want to cum just so you can get it over with and not have to worry about doing it for the rest of the day

Ironically, built for bbc

bumping because hours later ops pic is working my ding-dong diddly into a shoot

>implying not wanting to fuck this girl means you're not a real man

hey guess what op.....you're absolutely right....i'm a feminine non-binary and would NEVER stick my girlpenis into paige.....because on top of being a sissy i also took the joshipill. pic related is who i want to be in lesbians with

Attached: tamu-waving.gif (400x300, 1.87M)

She's experienced. So that's a plus but she's also a slut.

I would fuck her, while wearing a condom

this

are you suggesting your penis induces psychedelic trips?

Paige makes me harder than Vinny Jones in basically every movie he's appeared in.

That's a curse and a blessing.

How many layers of wrap would I need to avoid catching something from her? Not any enjoyment to be had really.

This user here is wise.

I want to be fuck buddies with her so bad.

Attached: 1559248176946.gif (285x171, 759K)

I would have sex with paige, no question. She'd give me a Swallowed tier sucking. Let me gape her asshole. Use a pussy pump, get her vulva nice and puffy. I know she'd queef for me. I love queefs. Pull out, push right back in. Capture some air in her pussy. Fart it back out. Cum farts too. She'd do it all. Super horny slag. Lactation if she could. Spritz milk onto my dick. Suck me off. Piss in a cup and drink it. She could piss straight into my mouth. Give puke blowjobs. Put a toy in her pussy and expand it like a balloon. Get her pussy nice and stretched. Grool everywhere. Lube her asshole with her pussy juices. Lick her rectum. Fuck her asshole, push upwards. She spreads her pussy apart so the inside can be pushed outward from her vaginal opening. I want to see pulsating red. Nasty slut. I love that copper taste of a good asshole. I want a musk. Sweaty paige. Dirty anal. No doucheing. I want shit to be on my dick when I pull out. Stick it right back in. Feed her nicely. So she gets big and full. Wait until she needs to shit. I want her shit literally pushing against my cock. Fuck her furiously untiI I pull out, and shit spews out of her dirty tight shithole with the loudest farts. She'll be like "I'm like a mazda!". Lawn mower brap farts as nuggets of shit came out of her asshole. She better push my face into it. "Smell it you bitch. Smell my shit. Smell my nasty ass. Change me. I need to be cleaned". She strokes me off with shit residue on my hard ass cock. Don't worry I'll clean it up. But only to the point where it's clean but still smells like feces. So when I immediately go to face fuck her, she wants to puke. She does. Use that bile as lube and fuck her pussy until I creampie her. Fart that cum out and Ill eat my cum out of her fat plump pussy. Smells like puke, shit, sweat and salt. I love nasty kinky sluts. Paige is one. Id fuck her any given day. You're a beta homosexual incompetant insecure pussy if you wouldn't fuck her pussy sleeve

need a reading of this by the unforgivable dude

All that experience hasn't prevented her from being unable to ride a dick

I’m mexican so I wonder where she would put my name

>She'll be like "I'm like a mazda!"
haha wat

Attached: Humana_logo.jpg (755x267, 32K)

>Humana
What does health insurance have to do with Paige? STD testing?

Everyone here would walk on glass barefoot to fuck bimbo Paige, don't kid yourself. That doesn't mean she isn't trash and unfit for a relationship. Paige is perfect for pump and dump.

Attached: 960.jpg (960x620, 49K)

this desu senpai

It's not that she's unattractive- I'd saw off my dick with a spork, mail it to her and ask her to send it back after using it as a tampon for 6 months straight so I could have it surgically reattached to jerk it.

It's what she WAS like that makes it so hard to look at now

I'm gay so no

then you don't have real enemys

>There are 'men' on this board who wouldn't fuck current Paige
She's a gypo. Having sex with a gypsy is worse than bestiality.

>coal burner
>gut tattoo

I can't decide what is more of a turn off but still I gotta pass.

She's hot, but she should spend more time learning how to be a good manager instead of taking selfies on instagram.

>She's a gypo. Having sex with a gypsy is worse than bestiality.
She isn't though. You are mistaking her with priscilla

Tam underboob. Saved

Attached: 1562950046579.jpg (341x307, 31K)

t. desperate virgin

A bridgeport rotary engine will go "brap brap brap brap" very loudly.

>It's what she WAS like that makes it so hard to look at now
now is new and vastly improved. big pumped up dick sucking lips, nice round bolted on tits, and you know she'll do anything.

I live thicc paige. Love how fags here like to pretend that every single woman in the world isn't a whore....they all are....and treat them as such

I'M GOING TO FUCKING PRE

You're right about the pump and dump part. But anybody who would walk on glass barefoot for a pump and dump is a desperate virgin dumbass.

Based

>taking a niggers sloppy seconds