I don't watch NJPW's weekly episodic TV show...

I don't watch NJPW's weekly episodic TV show, did one of the authority figures explain why Suzuki Minoru is not in the G1 Climax?

Attached: suzuki.d.minoru_56781250_1305448632926582_5061810215803634717_n.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

Attached: crap.jpg (2208x1242, 181K)

Shit, I totally forgot he isn't in.
I second OP, any reason why?

He refused to suck Seth's faggot toe

commentary said they made a list and was 21
tho why he would be over Fale who spent the whole last year getting DQ'd is retarded. he's just old and doesn't want to do it

yea Harold started last week's show with a 30 minute talking segment about how NJPW sucked and it was all Suzuki's fault
don't worry though the fans are in charge now, and Suzuki is being punished by being put in the main event for the next bunch of PPV's

*and he was 21
*wouldn't be over fale

Why is he not in really?
He doesn't want to do it probably. He is too old, he has been wrestling for 31 years already. He knows it is not his time anymore. Also he just cannot really go.
Kayfabe he is SUPER ANGRY and wants to kill people, because he feels being disrespected. I think he will put his career on the line in not too distant future. He will win, but there will also be G1 that will be his last next year or year after that.

>he has been wrestling for 31 years already
With breaks.

Yeah, of course. But his 30th anniversary was last year. The match in the rain against Okada. So I am counting it like he does.

Idiot. You were trying to make a point.

Sorry. I am very tired. My answer to this is:
huh?
Can you please explain, my brain is really not working right now I think.

You tried making a point that his body is battered from wrestling for 31 years. The reality is that he hasn't.

>With breaks.
Please don't tell me you consider his MMA career a "break." He got all kinds of fucked up with injuries.

Is is a break, dummy.

He's gonna main event one of the dome nights against Liger.

>Ya see, Minoru...
>You're a fake tough guy
>You don't have cauliflower ears
>You were never the guy
>You're balding
>You're an manlet
>And you never drew a fucking dime
>So let me tell you something lil gook
>Imma slap yo ass if ya keep complaining
*starts shooting on Suzuki who leaves on a stretcher*

Attached: bigdickharold.jpg (388x450, 49K)

Even if you do nothing for 30 years. Being 51 still takes an effect on you

This was probably funnier in your head. Should've just posted the pasta.

Fake mma tough guy that is an antidraw. And that's saying a lot considering japan is filled woth bingo hall shitters

>MMA career
ahahahahahahahaha
Pancrase was more of a work than WWE

Oh... right. Yeah, thanks for explaining.
Yes, you are right, he took breaks, but still he debuted 31 years ago and he is an old man. Not super old for Japanese legends, but still old enough.
I am glad he is not in G1.

the G1 is stacked and every single person has something to prove. Suzuki really doesn't, and he's pretty cold right now. Fale is really the only guy that doesn't have anything to prove in this tournament and could have easily been replaced. The only reason he made it in over Suzuki was so Suzuki Gun didn't have 4 entrants while Bullet Club only had 1.